Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

Comments

• REDBRREDBR Registered Users 15 Posts
    When the new update will be available for the android system?
  • pkldonovanpkldonovan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Anyone gotten any good loots from the new Ice Cavern? Been farming it [Legendary mode] for awhile and seems the loots are at best Green to Blue.
  • BradianBradian Registered Users 16 Posts
    Glu will never fix ios 7.1. Players have to wait until ios 7.2 .LOL =)))))))))))))))))))))
    If so, then do not wait more. find another game to play :)
    PERFIL2.GIF
  • 3daysgrace3daysgrace Registered Users 2 Posts
    How about the android update? When? Can't wait:)
    3daysgrace wrote: »
    How about the android update? When? Can't wait:)

I´d like to know that too...

PERFIL2.GIF
    time.gif
    Update please......We need it.....
    wonderfull.GIF
    I love that game.....

glu.jpg
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Update for Android is coming soon (hopefully before the weekend).
  • 3daysgrace3daysgrace Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

We hope so too:) love this game
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    REDBR wrote: »
    PERFIL2.GIF

I like this dude! aha :)
    -Sagelz
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    REDBR wrote: »
    Update please......We need it.....
    wonderfull.GIF

H hahhahah lol
    ...............OWNED.................
  • ChatTeamChatTeam Registered Users 7 Posts
    Where the F is the update for Android?
  • The8astardThe8astard Registered Users 7 Posts
    The stage The dragons tail has no mobs to kill so i cannot progress . If i uninstall and reinstall will i loss my characters
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Unknowers wrote: »
    Nice, the Update was here.
    But Are You KIDDING?!
    Where was the correction of the FAIL IOS7.1 On IPHONE4?!!
    Really this is the 2nd Update an You haven't resolve this beug?
    Come On stop your Joke and anser me please..

Thats why I'm so happy to be an apple maniac and have the iPhone 5s. lol
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Do not believe in his words :)) empty promises
  • andreusandreus Registered Users 9 Posts
    any news or date of new update for droid?
  • EddyboomEddyboom Registered Users 3 Posts
    The8astard wrote: »
    The stage The dragons tail has no mobs to kill so i cannot progress . If i uninstall and reinstall will i loss my characters

Had the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled and then it was fixed. you shouldn't lose your progress because your game should be on like a cloud save.
  • Cloud007Cloud007 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Super admin, Molouch, and the infamous GUEST.......im not some newb, i have played every type of game out there ( not every game). Currently im playing hayday and clash of clans also, and you know what the difference with supercell and you are.......they know how to attract customers and you don't properly. I've boughten $230 worth of stuff from them and I know it was dam worth it, but you guys are over pricing and downgrading stuff that was fine before upping it to 1.2v. Why can't you learn from them....there the best example of free play but also micro transactions is very fair and a win win on both sides. I don't want to be the guy who gives my elders lessons on business, but your forcing my hands here, first if you want a product to sell you need to properly market your goods, also remember competition like supercell, they can take majority of your potential customers ( potential means if you do good they might buy even though they are free players not gold cloaks). Then there is cost of services vs pricing of goods, i don't know what your trying to get at here with the price system of your gems but clearly its just over priced for this game, be like supercell where they do discounts on there gems or giving players the power to obtain them. Finally, customer care, this is probably the most important because if there's good customer care then the moral of players will always be high....consider this just like a game unless you guys at glu have never played sim games or life games where the effort you put in gives back the quality of product via the effort, poor effort = poor quality of product. Also super admin please show everyone he amount of users that are online everyday in the past week and also the amount of complaints in the past week, if its as you have said then even i will take back everything i said but dont lie because even if you lie to us you can't lie to yourself and the entity that is around you.....seriously we're all going to die so just be honest, will you patch up the reagents "glitch" and the drop rate problem and also "review" the pricing system of your gems or will you keep giving us the same answers as before because its only a matter of time before things get worse and worse.

Please have yourselves a good and happy day,
    Yours truly Cloud from final fantasy
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Bradian wrote: »
    Glu will never fix ios 7.1. Players have to wait until ios 7.2 .LOL =)))))))))))))))))))))
    If so, then do not wait more. find another game to play :)
    Are you joking or you re serious?!
    Please i ve ****ing iPhone 4 with ios7.1 and i cant play since two weeks..
    Are you joking or you re serious?!
    Please i ve ****ing iPhone 4 with ios7.1 and i cant play since two weeks..

i sure :)) they do not anything :v
  • captainG2captainG2 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Maybe you can downgrade this sh#t?
    Bradian wrote: »
    i sure :)) they do not anything :v
    I dont believe it..and second you when Will be iOS update? :(
    And there's no a way to disinstall and reinstall The game without lose my progress?
  • kokobokokokoboko Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ok im whit android and just made my update , after i go to endless and maybe afrer few levels game totaly freze i was waiting for few minutes but nothing...what can i say. ?..thank you very much Glu humans nice job again !!!

P.s. and the God of crafting have only blue and green things but gues what happens when i use my money there...Miracle i got White stuff...well im not surprised but can i call you cheaters now?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    kokoboko wrote: »
    Ok im whit android and just made my update , after i go to endless and maybe afrer few levels game totaly freze i was waiting for few minutes but nothing...what can i say. ?..thank you very much Glu humans nice job again !!!

They are great game developers aren't they! -_-
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Questions for Moloch - will the new stages (after the first 2 ice spider stages) also need fire attack and ice defence? Also when will the new level cap be introduced and will there be new skill levels with it?
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Loading screen information says you can combine 3 runes of the same type but it still takes 5. Should it now be 3 or is that a typo?
    Also the update information pops up every time I rejoin the game.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    5 green = 1 blue; 4 blue = 1 purple; 3 purple = 1 gold.