New levels

GilanireturnGilanireturn Registered Users 6 Posts
Hi all.

My GS is 10,000 and am still struggling with the new levels especially the ice spider queen on legendary

I am guessing since the boss is ice. I should equip the highest fire damage rune and for defence, equip ice damage protection. Is this correct? Any different experiences for people?

Thanks all.

Comments

• lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hi all.

My GS is 10,000 and am still struggling with the new levels especially the ice spider queen on legendary

I am guessing since the boss is ice. I should equip the highest fire damage rune and for defence, equip ice damage protection. Is this correct? Any different experiences for people?

Thanks all.

Actually, the runes can only help little. You need extra blue pots to kill the legendary Broodmother. And ofcourse, avoid her ice saliva.
  • GilanireturnGilanireturn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you the reply.
    Do you think it is worth investing blue pots into killing broodmother?
    What does she drop? Godly items?

I have master yang blade which i think is the second strongest in the game and it is still very difficult to kill the boss.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    attaching 3 fire rune to weapon/ring/neck should help alot with the boss along with ice rune on armor it'll make spider easier.

i can beat it 70% of the time with no mana or health pot use.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Is there to be higher level item drops? As there are only two new areas at the moment and some people even struggle with the correct runes, then that must mean you will need better gear too.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    pelepala: Very useful advice. Thank you!

TerryQ: Yes, only two levels have been released at the moment. I current have master yang sword 3554 gs fully upgraded.
    Full unbreakable set maxed out, except for Godly helm and Godly ring (maxed).

I still find it difficult to beat the boss. Good fun though!

My question is, is it worth farming these new levels?

What sort of drops have people received from these bosses?
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    i beat the first stage on legendary w/o rune attachment the second stage seem possible to do w/o rune. But my patience ran out so i attached 3 green fire rune i have and was able to beat it fairly easy unless i get cheese by the spider.

i using MM,godly chest,helm,ring and rest unbreakable around 11k GS.

current item i got so far are just tier 8 junk and lesser rune no purple or gold item yet.

for godly i still think endless from 125-130 is the best. i got 3 godly drop from 125-130 last nite all in 1 run.
    I see. I got my Godly (ring and helm) from 115-120 and my master yang sword at 114

I think after wave 114, it is unpredictable what you get when.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    New zone is mainly for people with maxed gear. 12308 gear. Since we got so ****ing bored with lhb 15s kills and after patch 20-25s kills with ****ier drop. New zone is more diff because it needs to. How fun would it be for us in maxed gear if the frist cavern was tuned for ppl in 8-10k gs... Clear the zone in one day then what? I welcome this challange because for the first time in weeks i have to be precise with my blocks etc
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I thought godly ring was 125+ and talisman dropped on 119-120ish, you sure you got it at 120?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    pelepala: Very useful advice. Thank you!

TerryQ: Yes, only two levels have been released at the moment. I current have master yang sword 3554 gs fully upgraded.
    Full unbreakable set maxed out, except for Godly helm and Godly ring (maxed).

I still find it difficult to beat the boss. Good fun though!

My question is, is it worth farming these new levels?

What sort of drops have people received from these bosses?

The new levels drop runes, and some claim that it drops godlies.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Lactrix wrote: »
    New zone is mainly for people with maxed gear. 12308 gear. Since we got so ****ing bored with lhb 15s kills and after patch 20-25s kills with ****ier drop. New zone is more diff because it needs to. How fun would it be for us in maxed gear if the frist cavern was tuned for ppl in 8-10k gs... Clear the zone in one day then what? I welcome this challange because for the first time in weeks i have to be precise with my blocks etc

Some of us don't have 12308 cuz we have sh*tty luck in tower.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I dont have 12308 i finished both maps, you use warrior and have a MM, fire rune and parry, how can you lose ?
    I dont have 12308 i finished both maps, you use warrior and have a MM, fire rune and parry, how can you lose ?

I don't really lose that much. The new map has a nice challenge to it.
  • dnumyarrajedodnumyarrajedo Registered Users 6 Posts
    how to unlock the new maps
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    The new maps are not so much more difficult, you just have to get used to the new attack patterns and adjust your runes. I use green damage/resistance runes and I breeze through both stages.

The other maps are easy for us because we are so used to them and it gets boring. Why not have a little challenge out there :p
  • dnumyarrajedodnumyarrajedo Registered Users 6 Posts
    how can i unlock the new map???help me plss
    Thank you all for replying and sharing your experiences.

I agree, it is good to challenge the top players with new maps which are slightly tough and not just a 30 second job.

Haha, I remember one player commenting on his luck being bad at towers.

My luck is terrible. I have maxed all unbreakable set + 3 Godly items and i STILL have not got wings from hellboy.

I mean seriously. I must have killed hellboy for 30million+ gold and over 5000 times.

Now that is terrible luck!

Lastly, dnumyarrajedo (that name is a mouthful) the new maps are currently only on ios. They are not on android or Mac yet.
    They will be updating soon to include for these platforms (so I have heard)
    Thank you all for replying and sharing your experiences.

I agree, it is good to challenge the top players with new maps which are slightly tough and not just a 30 second job.

Haha, I remember one player commenting on his luck being bad at towers.

My luck is terrible. I have maxed all unbreakable set + 3 Godly items and i STILL have not got wings from hellboy.

I mean seriously. I must have killed hellboy for 30million+ gold and over 5000 times.

Now that is terrible luck!

Lastly, dnumyarrajedo (that name is a mouthful) the new maps are currently only on ios. They are not on android or Mac yet.
    They will be updating soon to include for these platforms (so I have heard)

Android will be coming soon. Mac will not be anytime soon.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Is it worth my time re downloading this game or no? New content is nice but I feel like even my 4.2k GS mage won't do jack.
    Probably not. The 'new content' is only 2 levels which need overpowered gear to complete.
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Is it worth my time re downloading this game or no? New content is nice but I feel like even my 4.2k GS mage won't do jack.

Redownload the game? Forget that, it's not even worth your time to log in anymore.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Lol still have Modern Combat 4 to keep me busy. I spend hours on that and I enjoy each minute of it.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    lv50 mage , 11560 GS, 12.5% fire damage, 15.8% ice resist

Frostbite Cave - 100% pass
    Deadman's Pass - 40% pass

The second one is hard as the skeleton boss gets covered over by the huge ice spider and its hard to see when the skeleton archer shoots. If I can see him and blink out of his shots I will usually win. But that's about as strong a character as you can get in the game, unless I can somehow upgrade to blue or higher runes without spending $300+
  • REDBRREDBR Registered Users 15 Posts
    I pass through bough fases in bough levels,normal and hard. Is there anymore fase ?