Options

I need some help.

silvergammasilvergamma Registered Users 8 Posts
Is it worth me farming normal mode cyclops for a gold monk wep?

Im currently Level 24 my stats are; GS rating: 832, HP: 4279.2, Attack: 263.4, Defence: 229.0, Crit Chance: 8.2%, Crit Damage: 119.9%, Increased Item Find: 23.5% and Energy reduction: 3.3.

Ning Yuan, The Dragons Tail & Temple of Vaj'Ra are wayyy too difficult for me i just get smacked down too fast and i only deal like 63 dmg to the bosses there.

currently my wep is a Level 9 Epic Celestial Fists of the Butcher, Atk 197.4, CC 4.2% & 14.7% CD 10/15 fusion.

I have the soul shards to make max it out, just not sure if i should waste on this item, i want better weapon but i dont know where to farm the stuff.

Also i can kill normal mode cyclops in 20-30 secs.

Comments

• Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    its not worth it. You d rather invest this time into levelling.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Is it worth me farming normal mode cyclops for a gold monk wep?

Im currently Level 24 my stats are; GS rating: 832, HP: 4279.2, Attack: 263.4, Defence: 229.0, Crit Chance: 8.2%, Crit Damage: 119.9%, Increased Item Find: 23.5% and Energy reduction: 3.3.

Ning Yuan, The Dragons Tail & Temple of Vaj'Ra are wayyy too difficult for me i just get smacked down too fast and i only deal like 63 dmg to the bosses there.

currently my wep is a Level 9 Epic Celestial Fists of the Butcher, Atk 197.4, CC 4.2% & 14.7% CD 10/15 fusion.

I have the soul shards to make max it out, just not sure if i should waste on this item, i want better weapon but i dont know where to farm the stuff.

Also i can kill normal mode cyclops in 20-30 secs.

Depends on the new stats of the weapon