Which weapon to upgrade?

VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
So after a couple weeks trying to get a better weapon I finally got not one but two! I got a purple level 36 in the tower I think around level 85. Then farming LC I got a gold level 31 only a couple minutes later! Unfortunately the gold only has CD. But they are both much better than my current one.

Current blue level 31 Maxed at 1266 GS with CC/CD. I had a pic of it in here but I guess I can only have two images...

Purple level 36. Max GS 1827 with CC/IIF and uses demon prince regents
fbcedb7768e50f9a4c101939004cb78e_zps69f4c1b0.jpg

Gold level 31 max GS 1987 with just CD and uses demon champion regents
36a2777f45d56670cc136559c7b8cf8a_zpsbe7bbd25.jpg

I'm level 42. I can beat LC 4 out of 5 times. I can't beat Pom'lei. I can get through level 90 in the tower about half the time, but can reliably beat 85. So I can get all the demon champion regents except the soulshard. I can only get demon prince regents through offerings.

I'm thinking I should go with the gold level 31 even though it just has CD and nothing else because I will be able to get it to 15/15 and then hopefully that will get me past Nian to start getting demon champion soul shards. Upgrading the purple level 36 will be very slow because I can't get regents.

Will the gold level 31 at 15/15 be strong enough for me to beat Nian?

TY

Comments

• stark11stark11 Registered Users 52 Posts
    go for that gold sword, but better if u will find rage fang gold sword,
  • VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Perhaps a better question...should I ignore both of these and keep farming LC to get a better gold level 31 sword?
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    VRWRX wrote: »
    Perhaps a better question...should I ignore both of these and keep farming LC to get a better gold level 31 sword?

You can farm for a better one but getting anything better soon is not always a guaranteed. So if you can upgrade the gold, better do so, so you can farm Nian instead.
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would just get the gold 31 to 15/15 then farm Nian
  • VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Thanks guys. So you think this gold at 15/15 is good enough to beat Nian?
  • SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    yup :) good luck