Suspected cheaters/hackers. Strong reasons. [sys: Android]

Comments

• hisagihisagi Registered Users 19 Posts
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    i have no idea about tourni, i didnt follow him so much. But i follow sutekituaran since the begining, and we are still friend untill now, for you guys information, sutekituaran character is played by 3 people(2 in russia, 1 in malaysia) because the original owner is busy with his life, so he give his character to be play by his friends, so its no impossible he reach his level with current state in one month if they play 24 hours a day, notice malaysia and russia is in different time are.
    2. Hmm, i follow suteki almost evryday, his mage and monk is progressing everyday. and in january his mage and monk was level 25 and 31 respectively. His warrior is level 51 long way ago already, and ofcourse i dont know about his mage.

P/s: sutekituaran is a very good friend of mine,topGuild climb the rank credit to him, he is a good leader. I dont think he will cheat. He is experience player and one of oldest player in android and he almost know everything about this game. You can say he is mastermind of topGuild back in days. i will leave to glu team to check his character. But for me, i dont think people like him will cheat.

5kox2r.png

Funny what a little google searching can find you :)
    I see how and suteki are 'good mates'
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    Funny what a little google searching can find you :)
    I see how and suteki are 'good mates'[/QUOTE]
    well, thats not me. i dont know what that site are and i never been there or register using that name. Im here to tell what i know about my friend suteki. :) and if u are careful guy, u can see our name is not same.
    Oh im very careful. Just how careful? Check it out:

- one is gluGreedy and the other is greedyGlu. Despite the obvious switching of the 2 words around for diff forums, both usernames used smallcase first letter for the first word and capital first letter for the second word.

- you both start off your paragraphs with an uncapitalized word. All your paragraphs.

- you both don't use apostrophes in your words at and both use smileys.

- you both joined the cheat forum and glu forum in March this year.

Be glad we dont know your IGN and therefore not being reported for mod use.
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    seriously, u accuse me because of that reason. I tried do simple google to my own name "greedyglu" like you do and this coming out;
    https://www.google.com/search?q=greedyGIu&oq=greedyGIu&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8
    i dont know what website that u find by u google my name, but u cant it by google my name, u must inside that website u find that name. And obviously u are involve in that website. And i google that name(that u accused me for), and its a mod website that im not been there ever before. So, i will assume you the one modder user because you found that name. Even stupid people know this after they google my name.
  • grepgrep Registered Users 74 Posts
    Gwangaetto,
    stop pretending honest and tell everyone that exp. farming so simple. As long ago when I said that this guy:
    9e0a261c81df.png
    is a hacker you answered me the same manner - NO! This guy fight the whole month in the tower!))))))
    You are just blind or liar.

PS: If you continue your bs about suteki's legit, FaH guild legit etc. Ill post here more serious evidence :cool:
    So just continue playing quite until you are banned lol
    Whoever said I googled your name? I looked for mods on the Internet yesterday to look for evidence for suteki and tourniquet using em in the offchance they used the same name in those mod forums. When you posted in this thread I knew ur name was familiar so I backtracked my history and sure enough there you were with a few posts in that mod forum.

You also arent denying now how good my evidence is of that person being you.

I leave it all to Glu now. Like I said, be glad you ign is unknown.

edit: as in the above post more people (who i dont know) are coming in to support my claims. Also grep sir pls fix you image so we can see wht evidence you have for us :)
  • GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    grep wrote: »
    Gwangaetto,
    stop pretending honest and tell everyone that exp. farming so simple. As long ago when I said that this guy:
    9e0a261c81df.png
    is a hacker you answered me the same manner - NO! This guy fight the whole month in the tower!))))))
    You are just blind or liar.

PS: If you continue your bs about suteki's legit, FaH guild legit etc. Ill post here more serious evidence :cool:
    So just continue playing quite until you are banned lol

Lolz...I Dont Pretend To Be Honest...Im Not BS...Im Standing In-Between...If Sutek Got Banned...Its A Win Win For Both Of Us....Cause FAH Fight Hackers And So Are You...Im Trying To Say That If You Find That Someone Is Hacking Or Cheating...Report It To Glu...You Have Evidence Right...So No Need To Worry...Glu Will Do The Rest...And As Far As I Remember I Didnt Know You Grep And Answer That Question To You...So Sorry...Me?...Get Ban?...Hahaha...Really?...For What Reason?...Can I Know?...Thank You...
  • KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Greedy, everyone with a brain in "Udar" knows that topGuild2 hacked its way.
    So, please, stop.

We have to leave this to GLU. Noone else, keep quiet people, we'll see what will happens. Enjoy the game

P.S. Glu, i have few names also, can i talk to someone competent to report them? (If possible privately) Thanks.
  • ChatTeamChatTeam Registered Users 7 Posts
    Lolz...I Dont Pretend To Be Honest...Im Not BS...Im Standing In-Between...If Sutek Got Banned...Its A Win Win For Both Of Us....Cause FAH Fight Hackers And So Are You...Im Trying To Say That If You Find That Someone Is Hacking Or Cheating...Report It To Glu...You Have Evidence Right...So No Need To Worry...Glu Will Do The Rest...And As Far As I Remember I Didnt Know You Grep And Answer That Question To You...So Sorry...Me?...Get Ban?...Hahaha...Really?...For What Reason?...Can I Know?...Thank You...

Grep, he Fn dares you to bring out the truth. So lets show him we won't let him ruin this game. He and his BS cheating guild are filth and we will take that scumbag down!
  • GwanggaetoTheGreatGwanggaetoTheGreat Registered Users 28 Posts
    ChatTeam wrote: »
    Grep, he Fn dares you to bring out the truth. So lets show him we won't let him ruin this game. He and his BS cheating guild are filth and we will take that scumbag down!

Eh???...Filth?...Scumbag?...You Mad?...Relax...We Both Fighting Hackers...If You Find More Player...Report Them...Help Glu Get Rid Those Hacker...And As Far As I Remember...I Didnt Ruin The Game Neither Secs Or Mins Of It...Thank You...
  • KacurotKacurot Registered Users 3 Posts
    I meant i re opened this thread, i closed it thinking the one to report hackers was still open

How And Where? Do I Report Suspected Hacker Activities?
    I Have Names, And Screen Shots Of Conversations!
    That Include Hacker Info!
  • sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    this guy also, he in hacker forum and active in this forum also, his name is mohican, his ign is "dziah", and he in goodfellas guild. And once win in hall of fame.
    http://postimg.org/image/vilc6810j/
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    shee wrote: »
    this guy also, he in hacker forum and active in this forum also, his name is mohican, his ign is "dziah", and he in goodfellas guild. And once win in hall of fame.
    http://postimg.org/image/vilc6810j/

Been cleared of charges eons ago my friend as alot of old players know, only modded in the first 1.0 patch under 'mohican' (for only 2 hrs might I add for a tourney) and was banned. Dziah is my legitimate account never risking myself like that again and I am free for investigation. Posted only in that forum to tell them that they will all get banned by Glu though that was a nice attempt to show 1 screenshot out of context and not my main post there.

Mind telling us why you're browsing there yourself?
    ;)
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Lol why indeed.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Been cleared of charges eons ago my friend as alot of old players know, only modded in the first 1.0 patch under 'mohican' (for only 2 hrs might I add for a tourney) and was banned. Dziah is my legitimate account never risking myself like that again and I am free for investigation. Posted only in that forum to tell them that they will all get banned by Glu though that was a nice attempt to show 1 screenshot out of context and not my main post there.

Mind telling us why you're browsing there yourself?

Sup Dziah - howdie Good fellow!
    Howdy ducy boy :)
    ;)
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    I know all these top guilds have one or two cheaters, one or two who have mods or hacks for the game. I actually just kicked a guy that was using a mod today from the same Nicearl guy. You guys don't seriously believe that all top guild players get there legitimately, or stay legit when they reach the top, do you? Anyways, here is a screenshot I took of some suspected gem hacks. That guys 24Nathan, this is the second time I've seen something in chat where someone thank him for their "free" gems. First time I've seen Obar mentioned but I don't know. Just putting it out there and you guys decide for yourselves.
    Ok, for the life of me, I could not insert the image but it is on my google plus posts. Here is the link:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/

LaRusse
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
    Aleksie wrote: »
    That guys 24Nathan, this is the second time I've seen something in chat where someone thank him for their "free" gems. First time I've seen Obar mentioned but I don't know. Just putting it out there and you guys decide for yourselves.
    Ok, for the life of me, I could not insert the image but it is on my google plus posts. Here is the link:

LaRusse

They call us TROLLfellas for a reason youngling.
    ;)
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Aleksie wrote: »
    I know all these top guilds have one or two cheaters, one or two who have mods or hacks for the game. I actually just kicked a guy that was using a mod today from the same Nicearl guy. You guys don't seriously believe that all top guild players get there legitimately, or stay legit when they reach the top, do you? Anyways, here is a screenshot I took of some suspected gem hacks. That guys 24Nathan, this is the second time I've seen something in chat where someone thank him for their "free" gems. First time I've seen Obar mentioned but I don't know. Just putting it out there and you guys decide for yourselves.

LaRusse

LOL - oh yes please sir 24Nathan - I would like the Legendary gold gem worth 5,000 gems plz. I don't know how to get ahead without it...plz plz plz plz. If I be good can I get the platinum gem for free too? I heard those are worth 20,000 gems. Let's do this in the morning with the EW3 trading feature that's so widely available...hint hint...Aleksie you got punked.
    LOL. Alexsie we are trying to bring this post a serious one; you don't know what you're talkin' about.

GoodFellas are use to be a little bit trollers while relaxing from frustrating and useless farm ^^.
  • NijeAndjeoNijeAndjeo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please stop showing that all of you are jealous of GoodFellas like couple of kids and start playing game! This is to silly! We won a couple of tournaments because we have a lot of active players and one of the funniest people in our guild so i we have awesome time and that is what keep us in game! I once sad if i didn't get an invite from 24Nathan about 2 mounts ago i for sure would stop playing this game long time ago! So please just go and play the game! And if you find real hackers come and report them....
  • ObarObar Registered Users 30 Posts
    ducvader wrote: »
    LOL - oh yes please sir 24Nathan - I would like the Legendary gold gem worth 5,000 gems plz. I don't know how to get ahead without it...plz plz plz plz. If I be good can I get the platinum gem for free too? I heard those are worth 20,000 gems. Let's do this in the morning with the EW3 trading feature that's so widely available...hint hint...Aleksie you got punked.
    Priceless.... Troll award to you nathan.....lmfao
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Lmao...guild wars much? Well that brought a smile to my face. Ive seen some of you guys' stats, especially Obar and I'm jealous as hell and it makes me happy to know that some top guild players are legit. Eventually I'll be up there so y'all don't count out the little guys just yet.

LaRusse
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
    Wooh Wooh...Relax Dude Dont Be Mad Or Angry...Im Trying To Help You Not Making You Fool...I Reach Out On Both Of You In A Good Way...And Yet You Will Call Me Fake Moralist...Oh Cmon...What Kind Of Human Being Are You...Dont Lose Your Temper...Relax...Just Report It To Glu...They Will Do The Investigation And Banned Those Hacker...If They Got Banned...Then I Will Apologize In Behalf Of My Guild...If Not...Hmm...I Think We Deserve Some Apology From Your Side...For Now Let Glu Do Their Job And Wait For The Result...Im Still Talking To You Kros In Good Way...Thank You...

Alright Gwang, please answer to this: How did Bababalian (FairAndHonor leader) drop storm wings for ALL three charachters?
    I honestly believe is pretty impossible, but i am going to listen next fatuity. Come on, tell me...
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Are you jealous kros? I get 2 storm wings in my warrior i got within 3 runs,so im a hacker to? Lol ahahaha poor kros

And i get 2 murdermaker in 1day....ahahaha poor kros crying like a baby...
    Are you jealous kros? I get 2 storm wings in my warrior i got within 3 runs,so im a hacker to? Lol ahahaha poor kros

Do you all talk the same way?

Let him prove his own innocence, you will be surprised at the amount of dishonest players on this game.
    ;)

Poor brainless Meow, just shut up please, you have already showed your "intelligence" xD...
    Hisagi and kros fyi before the 3or4 updates there are no lvl cap....ahahahaa so stop this nonsense....

Sute is one of the older player in android ew3...... :P former topguild member/topguild2 guild leader.

This shows all. I don't need anything else to prove your idiocy.
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Ahahaha poor kids jealous ahahahaha

You have a hard time to get items? Then crying that you cant defeat 4th kingdom without potions or revive...ahahaha jealous jealous....gluadmins investigate us plzz tell to hisagi and kros that we are not cheater... Stop crying kros and hisagi wahahahaha
    Ahahaha poor kids jealous ahahahaha

You have a hard time to get items? Then crying that you cant defeat 4th kingdom without potions or revive...ahahaha jealous jealous....gluadmins investigate us plzz tell to hisagi and kros that we are not cheater... Stop crying kros and hisagi wahahahaha

Woah, seems CheatAndHonor could also called CheatsAndChildren.

Actually, i could PASS OVER both new levels extremely easily with my mage and having a hard time (but no pots) with warrior.
    My monk...well...i don't wanna talk about him, we have a HateLove relationship.

Please, stop being stupid child OnlyDumbassMeow.