ice caverns kingdom

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
So any idea when the rest of the new kingdom is coming , looking forward for the new bosses and godly pieces ;)
Prev1

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Sry for putting it twice my phone lagged and dunno how to remove a thread
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Seriously? Im 12k GS and I cant beat the second dungeon consistently. I hate to see how the rest of the dungeon will play out. Glu is forcing us to spend gems and upgrade with runes.
    Lol i am 11.5K and i can easily beat them have 1 rare fire att rune and 2 uncommon ones + 2 ice resist runes and 2 uncommon and all without gems
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    JaxM wrote: »
    Seriously? Im 12k GS and I cant beat the second dungeon consistently. I hate to see how the rest of the dungeon will play out. Glu is forcing us to spend gems and upgrade with runes.

Don't be ridiculous. GLU never forces you to even play the game much less spend gems. If you want to use your gems on something else that's fine. It will just take longer to beat this level. No harm in that.
  • lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Lol i am 11.5K and i can easily beat them have 1 rare fire att rune and 2 uncommon ones + 2 ice resist runes and 2 uncommon and all without gems

LOL..im sure you got lots of potions and revive.
    Never used a pot in that new map lol
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Never used a pot in that new map lol

Strange. "Never" means never. Not "use one every 30 seconds".

Stop lying and shut up.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Well tell me how to post a pic and will post 1 before and after the game
    Well tell me how to post a pic and will post 1 before and after the game

Sure. And show the amount of pots leftover too.

The new map is not impossible. But it is very challenging. That is my point. It is not easy for anyone.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Don´t assume his lying and beeing rude just because you suck and aint capable to do it yourself. I got acctually worse stats on my mage, gs 11.5, iif weapon so not the best, and only 1 common fire rune, the other two thunder commons, and I can farm both new legend maps without any potions, as can many others...
    If it really is needed to "prove" something like that here is a start end screen of a my run just now.
    http://s17.postimg.org/4j9v3i8sd/IMG_1639.png
    http://s29.postimg.org/m3qdaa06d/IMG_1642.png

Mby instead of assuming his lying and telling him to stfu you guys should try to be more civilised and answear his question?

Mohamed97, they said they would try to add new content every second week so I would guess we get more maps in the coming week. But don´t take it as a guarantied promiss. And yes I´m looking forward for new challanging bosses in there as well.
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Just hope the end boss drops godly and isn't as badly nerfed as hellboy is now.
    Guild leader of Marauders
    Thx for the support guys , ultra now u know u are the wrong and thx sir for the feedback
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Don´t assume his lying and beeing rude just because you suck and aint capable to do it yourself. I got acctually worse stats on my mage, gs 11.5, iif weapon so not the best, and only 1 common fire rune, the other two thunder commons, and I can farm both new legend maps without any potions, as can many others...

I can do it too.

But is it "easy?"

Everyone i know struggles with it. Don't slap others across the face when you claim it's "easy."
    Thx for the support guys , ultra now u know u are the wrong and thx sir for the feedback

Yeah. Sure. The new maps are "easy".

Those bosses are comparable to endless 130+

It's beatable without pots. But don't feed me bull**** and tell me it's "easy."

And besides, because one person comes and agrees with you, that means I'm wrong? Jesus, there are a TON of players who will admit that those ice caverns are a good challenge.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Why are guys still playing this?
  • KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Probably Mohamed has a 11k gs MAGE.
    The new map seems to be easier with her.

My 7k gs mage beat the first level of ivar caverns with a "C", and the second with an "E". No pots.

But my 10k gs warrior has a really challange in the same levels, and don't talk about the monk (he is really a weirdo).
  • KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Turn on the brain ppl
    Kròs wrote: »
    Turn on the brain ppl

I didn't use mage.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Kròs wrote: »
    Probably Mohamed has a 11k gs MAGE.
    The new map seems to be easier with her.

My 7k gs mage beat the first level of ivar caverns with a "C", and the second with an "E". No pots.

But my 10k gs warrior has a really challange in the same levels, and don't talk about the monk (he is really a weirdo).

...that is what annoys the expletive out of me, my highest toon is 12,185 monk....

no he isnt...
    He is , cuz saying impossible while i and other players can easily do means he is wrong
    I didn't use mage.

He said it was easy for HIM to beat the maps without pots with the char he has and that he is looking forward for new Bosses and with that he got jumped on from you for lying and to stfu.
    With a working brain you would have understod he was using a mage. But if you dont even use a mage why bother accusing him for lying? Tho I wouldn't expect less from Negative Nancy.
    With mage its easy, warrior its decent, monk its hard. But if someone thinks its easy with a monk as well I would say good for them. Since correct runes does a BIG diffrence.
    So yes for saying he is lying you are wrong.
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    even if you beat Deadman's Pass Legendary thousands of times, it will never drop yellow items forget it..LOL
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
    lito wrote: »
    even if you beat Deadman's Pass Legendary thousands of times, it will never drop yellow items forget it..LOL

Some guy said it will. I doubt this though,
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    He said it was easy for HIM to beat the maps without pots with the char he has and that he is looking forward for new Bosses and with that he got jumped on from you for lying and to stfu.
    With a working brain you would have understod he was using a mage. But if you dont even use a mage why bother accusing him for lying? Tho I wouldn't expect less from Negative Nancy.
    With mage its easy, warrior its decent, monk its hard. But if someone thinks its easy with a monk as well I would say good for them. Since correct runes does a BIG diffrence.
    So yes for saying he is lying you are wrong.

He is wrong because when other complain about difficulty, he posted about how easy it was for him. Guess what? No one gives a ****. You're doing good? You dont need to let the whole world know about it. If rune god tokens had bad drop rates, and everyone was mad because they already spent money, and i popped in saying i spun ten and got 5 purple runes, who would flame me? Everyone. So my point is, keep your successes to yourself. No one gives a fûck about 1 person when 99% are struggling.

I can defeat new maps. But it's not fûcking easy without pots. I have a hard time with warrior. But for those that cannot beat it, i dont go in their thread and start claiming that I can beat new levels
    He is wrong because when other complain about difficulty, he posted about how easy it was for him. Guess what? No one gives a ****. You're doing good? You dont need to let the whole world know about it. If rune god tokens had bad drop rates, and everyone was mad because they already spent money, and i popped in saying i spun ten and got 5 purple runes, who would flame me? Everyone. So my point is, keep your successes to yourself. No one gives a fûck about 1 person when 99% are struggling.

I can defeat new maps. But it's not fûcking easy without pots. I have a hard time with warrior. But for those that cannot beat it, i dont go in their thread and start claiming that I can beat new levels

Well "NEWBIE" i didn't post saying i can beat these dungeons easily , i said i am waiting for the new lvls and for the boos , then u started swearing out of no where claiming that u know a **** and about the rune god offering , got 15 from last tourney used 10 and got an epic fire att dmg so yeah all about luck so stop claiming every thimg since u have no idea , and if u don't have something good to say then it is better to shut up at all
    Well "NEWBIE" i didn't post saying i can beat these dungeons easily , i said i am waiting for the new lvls and for the boos , then u started swearing out of no where claiming that u know a **** and about the rune god offering , got 15 from last tourney used 10 and got an epic fire att dmg so yeah all about luck so stop claiming every thimg since u have no idea , and if u don't have something good to say then it is better to shut up at all

FYI, i got 35 rune god tokens. I spun them all, and got 34 greens and one fire resist blue.

Lets take a look at this comment. It says you can "easily beat them".

Jesus, you can't even remember what you typed?

*** are you talking about? He started a thread about how he is looking forward to new upcomming content/bosses and asked a question. You come in and talk about how hard the current maps are without using potions. Guess what, no one gives a ****. And later tell him to stfu and call him a liar cause he doesn´t agree. My point is keep your suckyness to yourself. 99% are not struggling but its always the whiners that yells the loudest as always. Its suppose to be hard and yes since this is a f2p they want and need people to buy stuff. You are not forced to, nor do you really have to. Storage space is really the only thing you need to get with gems. And for this you get enough free gems from quests and videos. If you want to play a dumb down game then go play Farmeville or something instead of whining here in every single thread.
    Here is some1 who rly understand the game and that declares what i say clearly and u still disagree for nothing guess what i am the one who made the thread if what i say doesn't please u , then no one tell u to go in and read .