Options

Inventory selling IS fixed - THANKS!!!! (android at least)

I was shocked when I sold things... SO QUICK NOW! No need to confirm sells and it is almost instant so thanks very much, best bug fix yet.

Edit: The quick sell is only for greys and greens, when I get a blue or higher I still get a confirm to sell which is a very good system imo. You can sell as fast as you can tap your finger, so ~8-10 green/grey in one second.

Edit: Inventory lag is still there, especially when you have 90+ items, though even with the lag green and grey still sell quickly, but scrolling or clicking on items will be laggy, fixed by re-entering inventory.

Comments

• Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    I don't notice any changes in the speed of selling items on my iPad. So it may be for Androids only. Awesome for your devices. :D
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    wow.. for once they did a change on android first.
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    I agree...selling is much faster and has a good check system so you dont accidentally sell an item you are setting aside like a blue one or higher. Thanks GLu! Hopefully your share price will go back up LOL ;-p
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Yup, the fix was deployed with 4th kingdom for Android. The Apple fix should be ready in the near future.
  • Options
    were any other bugs fixed? The one regent bug still seems to be there...
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yeah was the drop rate fixed?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    LOL of course not! still on ignore list i guess ;-p
    bigBrules wrote: »
  • Options
    Another bug fix found - IIF IS BACK! So thanks. The character gump has been changed slightly, now there is IIF (again) and a chat and add friend button.

side note- just did the ice spider boss and had a total level loot of 45 items, all green and grey though (331 IIF). Ive run ice spider boss about 10 times, nothing higher than a blue. lv50 mage with all fire attack and ice defence is very easy. The next level though with the sword boss is harder.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    FINALLY!!! Something to be thankful for. My gratitude for fixing the lag in selling.

BUT a caveat, common and uncommon reagents are not protected. Do take care when selling too fast. Especially with the very suspicious one reagent drop, you can never be careful.

bigBrules wrote: »

I don't understand why didn't include the fix on this unless it's something that they will just let time pass and let players accept that it's the norm. Some dungeons even don't drop a single reagent. I've experienced this twice on Thrundheim and four times on Dragon's Neck as those are on my daily quests.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I love what they did to the selling now epic stuff glu can now farm faster than ever
    ;)
  • Options
    SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sad thing is, they fix one thing, which i'm grateful for, but in the mean time they also create many problems with new updates. 4th kingdom is near impossible to beat even if your over 10k gs.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

I was shocked when I sold things... SO QUICK NOW! No need to confirm sells and it is almost instant so thanks very much, best bug fix yet.

Edit: The quick sell is only for greys and greens, when I get a blue or higher I still get a confirm to sell which is a very good system imo. You can sell as fast as you can tap your finger, so ~8-10 green/grey in one second.

Edit: Inventory lag is still there, especially when you have 90+ items, though even with the lag green and grey still sell quickly, but scrolling or clicking on items will be laggy, fixed by re-entering inventory.

I'm glad for this and it's definitely better than the bugged version. I don't understand why GLU doesn't implement it with a multiselect. The basic UI is already in the fusion screen. Big checkmark on the first tap, another tap to unselect and an action button. Now selling is a bit schizophrenic. Fast sell sometimes and confirmation other times.

Perhaps I sound too negative about this. I do realize that this is a bug fix and so fast and adequate is better than slow but perfect. I just hope GLU is also working enhancements.
    1. Sell option in the loot screen
    2. sell all new option
    3. perhaps a sell mode where only non-equiped items show. Various sell-all buttons could be shown for colors, item types etc and multiselect as well.
  • Options
    I think it is fine now. Though as I said earlier there is still lag with over 90 items, possibly some memory issue. If you have green or grey it will fast sell, blue or higher will get confirmation to sell. I think this applies to all items.
  • Options
    PichiePichie Registered Users 13 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Yup, the fix was deployed with 4th kingdom for Android. The Apple fix should be ready in the near future.

Good to hear this Sir....But we need actual date and time on when's the fix be done...ALL THE APPLE USERS ARE VERY SICK AND TIRED OF THE SLOWEST FUKIN SELLING OF ITEMS INSIDE THE GAME AND ALSO WE WANT CHANGE ON THE WAY THIS GAME IS PLAYED...

PLEASE REPLY MOLOCH ABOUT THIS CONCERN...
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Agreed finally a great fix. It even makes me want to play again. Even if the first 2 levels have a super rare chance of good items. I look forward to more levels in the future.
  • Options
    ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Hey moloch can you helpme please check the ticket number 140406-000214
  • Options
    ObarObar Registered Users 30 Posts

So are u ready to come back then?