Options

Farming DPSS

I quit the game for a couple weeks, but now that I'm back I'm confused. I pretty much went through all of level 49 only getting one soulshard. LHB only drops one reagant now, and on top of that I'm assuming the droprate has also been adjusted. I havent had any luck in the tower either, although there are a descent amount of reagant drops none are what I'm after. Anyway, I'm finally level 50, finally found mighty mitts and unbreakable ring, but can't for the life of me get any DPSS to upgrade my gear. Should I continue grinding hellboy or switch to tower (and if tower what levels so I know where to start) >?

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I quit the game for a couple weeks, but now that I'm back I'm confused. I pretty much went through all of level 49 only getting one soulshard. LHB only drops one reagant now, and on top of that I'm assuming the droprate has also been adjusted. I havent had any luck in the tower either, although there are a descent amount of reagant drops none are what I'm after. Anyway, I'm finally level 50, finally found mighty mitts and unbreakable ring, but can't for the life of me get any DPSS to upgrade my gear. Should I continue grinding hellboy or switch to tower (and if tower what levels so I know where to start) >?

I've gotten two DPSS in endless since the update and I only do 100-120 a couple of times a day. I think LHB may have dropped one as well but I can't remember for sure.
  • Options
    ilibizzyiliilibizzyili Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks rewand. I read somewhere that LHB only dropping one reagent is a bug... anyone know if thats true?
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Thanks rewand. I read somewhere that LHB only dropping one reagent is a bug... anyone know if thats true?

Glu claims it's a bug.

I think it's just another way to suck money out of us.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Right now endless is better for DPSS than LHb. It starts at 99-100 if you're lucky.
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Right now endless is better for DPSS than LHb. It starts at 99-100 if you're lucky.

Just got first one on 100.