bug? endless timer running out even if boss was dead and 2 seconds were still left..

jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
this happened to me three times now. With Warrior on leve 124 and 128, i killed the last boss and had 2 second or 3 seconds left and I got ran out of time message. I am on Android device (note 2).
Today, playing with monk and same thing happened on level 14..(monk is still early stages :-))

because of this lost couple of revives that i used for warrior and godly spaulders found on 126. :(

Please check and correct the timer...otherwise with Chad sword cant progress much farther on endless to get Level 44 purple or gold weapon...

Gold offerings used to have godly gear and purple butcher l44 weapons but that has been taken away post patch 1.2.

Please let me know what to do - need help.

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Nope, not a bug. And your spaulders are gone forever, although you probably already knew that.

Anyway just keep farming 110+ for stuff. And if you don't get anything, pay money for tickets.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Happened to me as well with 4 seconds left. :( not sure if that's a bug. If i remember it right, in the boss dungeons the timer is always about 5 seconds more than the actual killing time.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Happened to me as well with 4 seconds left. :( not sure if that's a bug. If i remember it right, in the boss dungeons the timer is always about 5 seconds more than the actual killing time.

If multiple people facing same issue then its a bug..Glu admin please check...
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »
    this happened to me three times now. With Warrior on leve 124 and 128, i killed the last boss and had 2 second or 3 seconds left and I got ran out of time message. I am on Android device (note 2).
    Today, playing with monk and same thing happened on level 14..(monk is still early stages :-))

because of this lost couple of revives that i used for warrior and godly spaulders found on 126. :(

Please check and correct the timer...otherwise with Chad sword cant progress much farther on endless to get Level 44 purple or gold weapon...

Gold offerings used to have godly gear and purple butcher l44 weapons but that has been taken away post patch 1.2.

See this thread for how to reduce the problem
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?100406-bug-Endless-Timer&highlight=timer+kill
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Same happened to me. I had finally found the godly talisman of the beserker and killed everything with 5 seconds left and it gave me the time ran out bs.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Well each boss takes several mins to fall and die if u count that time then that's the reason
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    cyclop type boss and hellboy needs 1-2 sec for their dead animation, so factor in that and the 5 sec cool down. you need atleast 7 sec left on timer to get the cleared msg.
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    jaggu wrote: »

Anyway just additional info. I got masterful raider at 116, masterful raider at 118/119 and vortex blade at 119 as well. Some goldly were from under 120 as well. So do not waste too much potions. Just be patience. Souldshard is harder to find than leg gears btw. :(
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    This has been with the game from the start, a 4 second difference between killing blow and time complete. Most noticeable is bosses, check time on killing blow and compare to time complete it will be 4 seconds different.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    No need to go high tower, my full godly and 44 gold wand all dropped between 114-125, I hardly have the chance to hit 130, at 126 the mobs hits harder and takes less dmg
    noob201 wrote: »
    No need to go high tower, my full godly and 44 gold wand all dropped between 114-125, I hardly have the chance to hit 130, at 126 the mobs hits harder and takes less dmg

this may be post 1.2 patch.. not even purple items drop from 100 to 120 for me. IIF 303. trying since past one week...
    got vortex blade on 119 - maxed it since was tired of keep searching for gold sword l44.
    4 weeks to get it.. :D