Options

Game Code : for changeing phones

CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
i belive alot of people will change thier phone while playing EW3 or any other Glu game..
so i tought about ideas how to fix this problem

FIRST : Glu Account ..
SECOND : Game Code ! ~ its an ID for ur account, want to change device ? FINE !
Write down ur Game Code, dowloand EW3 in ur new deivce and put ur account Game Code
and then u will be able to continue from where u last played.
THIRD : iCloud for (ios atleast) so if we change our device but keep our iCloud the memmory of the game will be saved there and our accounts

Comments

• Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Caliver wrote: »
    i belive alot of people will change thier phone while playing EW3 or any other Glu game..
    so i tought about ideas how to fix this problem

FIRST : Glu Account ..
    SECOND : Game Code ! ~ its an ID for ur account, want to change device ? FINE !
    Write down ur Game Code, dowloand EW3 in ur new deivce and put ur account Game Code
    and then u will be able to continue from where u last played.
    THIRD : iCloud for (ios atleast) so if we change our device but keep our iCloud the memmory of the game will be saved there and our accounts

Its called, the iCloud backup! Make an iCloud backup and ur good. It doesn't take any more time.
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    freddy406 wrote: »
    its called, the icloud backup! Make an icloud backup and ur good. It doesn't take any more time.
    how
    ???????????????
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I heard iCloud doesnt work, only if you back up to itunes in your computer & it still doesn't work all the time
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    No........ You have to go on your phone in settings then iCloud and then i think it says back up and storage so click on that and press back up now. Trust me, it works cuz I've lost my game before.