Options

****ed unlucky

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Since introduction of endless the only gold weapon I have seen I lost due to a vanishing gem bug. Still waiting for Morloch to get back to me on that one.

Are the weapon drops that low? Getting to 129th floor but just not finding gold weapon. Without a better weapon it's making the rest of the game near impossible :-(
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Drops are horrible in endless.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    vemareddy.gazzalavemareddy.gazzala Registered Users 8 Posts
    I got Godly Chestplate of Fortitude at 115 and Legendary 44 weapon with 3400 GS at 114 endless waves(Tried around 50+ times)..
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    i got gold lev 44 weapon at stage 115
    i got gold shoulder (godly) at stage 115
    i got gold helm (godly) at stage 125
  • Options
    Jeez I am ****** unlucky then. No wonder people complain if it seems only a few get the luck.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Lol I like the censorship
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    I get a godly 1 of 3 runs sometimes 2-3 in same run
  • Options
    mesonyxmesonyx Registered Users 2 Posts
    I cant complain about tower drops- running ood one after patch and there isnt a day without godlies and or sshards. I still miss couple armor pieces "of resolve" and godly ring, but most of gears i've seen at least 3 times. Just be patient and use your tokens.
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    Drops are horrible in endless.

imo...i get more gold in tower than the new stupid realm, i never get any gold in Ldeadman's over 1000 x's kills
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    lito wrote: »
    imo...i get more gold in tower than the new stupid realm, i never get any gold in Ldeadman's over 1000 x's kills

Drops are bad in endless.

drops are impossible in dead man's pass.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    In endless drops have been good since last update i always get a wond each run and a godly each 2 runs , for new lvl drops are average simce i get some good stuff there every now and then
  • Options
    From the replies, it would seem I am very unlucky, dam :-(

Can sort of see why so many get angry with this game, if there can be such a massive gap between good luck and bad.