Options

[iOS] Guild OneUnited is recruiting hyper active players.

Comments

• Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    hieuhe910 wrote: »
    You can add me in friend list and warn me before kicked me out, dont say you dont know how to contact ppl, im not a nab. You know the game chat is suck, hard to roll up and down in guild chat, and it back to town chat everytimes touch another menu, right? Btw, Glu should improve the message of day for guild.
    I think this tourny i did bad, its true, but its not zero and the tourny doesnt end yet. And another tourny i did OK, JUST THIS TIME. You didnt respect member as i thought. So disappointment with the way you guys did with some members like me.

Wanna join iALLIANCE? ^_^
  • Options
    hieuhe910hieuhe910 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Join any guild atm is not good idea with me, i dont active much this time cuz game is stuck. Ill come back and more stronger when game get new patch.
  • Options
    vjamesvjames Registered Users 12 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    We are looking for top players to help us win the Survival Tournament (Endless Tower). We were ranked 2nd for the past two Survival Tournament. We fell short of a few hundreds k VP coz there are still sleepers within the guild, and we have players with jailbroken device who can't earn VP even though they did not hack the game. We are removing them and are thus looking for top players to replace them.

I know we have very high requirement for members. This guild already have enough mediocre players who made good promises before joining but goes MIA or made little contribution during tournament. We do not need more mediocre players to replace them. What we need are real hardcore grinders.

This guild have several players from old guild UnitedNations & Ascension. If you look at the All Time VP Leadership Board, you can see where these 2 guilds stand. Even though these 2 guilds are gone, but the players from these guilds are still very much alive and kicking now here in OneUnited.

If you are tired of grinding high VP in your current guild while majority of your members sit back and relax, then OneUnited is the guild for you. We allow no slackers. We are determined to win. If you are really good, then join us to be among the best of the best. But be warned, this guild is not for the weak minded.

Requirement:
    1) Your device must not be jailbroken. Else you cannot earn VP.
    2) Can contribute around 200k VP for the survival tournament.
    3) You cannot be in any guild at the moment else I cannot send you invite.
    4) High GS is preferred but not necessary as long as you can contribute high VP.
    5) Please state down your Total VP Ranking in the leadership board, and also current VP Ranking if there's a Tournament on-going. This is to ensure your VP is counted by Glu.

Please leave down your IGN/username so that I can send you an invite. Thanks.

[UPDATE: 23rd Feb]
    A few slots available now. Be quick to apply.

On a side note, if you're unable to participate in certain tournament due to work/school or other real life commitment, just let the guild leader or any of the senior officers know in advance. We push members hard but we are not heartless and inconsiderate.

This is a highly active and fun guild to be in. We share our game knowledge and strategies with each other so that we can become better together as a guild. We are OneUnited, and united we shall stand.

Yo dude I was talking with Kaotic a while back and he wanted me to join. I am DirtyItalian and I have around 11000 gs for each char. I can commit 500K vp to endless tournaments. I would like a secure spot though if possible.
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    200k vp every survival tournament?! Wow, im not that rich, and i definitely need to go to college....w.png
  • Options
    GalaxisGalaxis Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have 11.8k GS warriors with total VP 1.5mill.....current tourney is 217k vp...im from same guild with dirtyitalian,vcrx,ohboy who recently just joined oneunited ohboy told me to post it here if i want to join...
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    You can add me in friend list and warn me before kicked me out, dont say you dont know how to contact ppl, im not a nab. You know the game chat is suck, hard to roll up and down in guild chat, and it back to town chat everytimes touch another menu, right? Btw, Glu should improve the message of day for guild.
    I think this tourny i did bad, its true, but its not zero and the tourny doesnt end yet. And another tourny i did OK, JUST THIS TIME. You didnt respect member as i thought. So disappointment with the way you guys did with some members like me.

So you expect me to add you as friend in-game, waste my time to constantly check if you're online in-game, and then send you a message in-game? Friend, do you have any idea how many friends I have to add if that's the case? I can only send you in-game message if you're online. So if you're not online most of the time, how do you expect me to contact you then? You should be very well aware of the min VP rule we implement. Just log in and ask what is the min VP in the guild chat, is that a lot to ask? If you're busy, just log in and inform us. How are we suppose to know if you're busy or goes MIA if you never inform us. You want us to be reasonable, we expect the same from you. Game chat is buggy as you said. But if the majority bunch of members can still chat, why can't you?

There are members who has lesser VP than you, but they informed us that they are busy this weekend. So we excused them. Is this what you call no respect?
  • Options
    LostsoulLostsoul Registered Users 14 Posts

We have been talking on guild chat n also reminded all guildies about the requirement till all my SO getting tired. Are u telling me u din see even one of them? I just recruit a guy in and in less then 1hour he pump in 100k vp to the guild already. We don't spend cash on game just the effort u need to put in thats all and pls stop whining here n pls dont say we dont care. Being in the top guild is never easy
  • Options
    SakheeSakhee Registered Users 2 Posts
    IGN: Sakhee
    Total GS 27747, Rank 124 (less if i'm farming)
    Current VP 200424, Rank 208
    I was in the guild before but was kicked because the VP was bugged it has now been FIXED!
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Wanna join iALLIANCE? ^_^

Please don't come and try recruit in our guild recruitment thread. Did you guild run out of guilds to join and ruin then steal there members? So now you must look in everywhere for more?
  • Options
    SirMontySirMonty Registered Users 9 Posts
    To all players wishing to join One United and already here. The rules of our guild are very simple:

1. Have fun most of all, this is a game and we want everyone to enjoy their time playing otherwise no point doing so.

2. Every tournament a minimum will be set by the leader and SO. This is not something that can be discussed by members and must be met. If you do not meet this minimum then you will be removed from the guild. With two day tournaments this can even be before the end of the tournament if you are not performing and we have people who want to join.

3. If you can't make a tournament inform an SO and it will be noted and you will not be removed when we go through our process of checking vp.

I am not going to discuss entry rules. Jon has handled that and explained many times here.

There are no exceptions to these rules and yes I will kick people who do not perform without contacting them or informing. If you can't talk to us to let us know why you can't perform then why should we? I know some people will feel that we may be tough, we may be harsh and yes it may seem so however to be a top guild this is how it happens. You can talk to many of the members who have been here for a while and you will find we are fiercely protective of our guild and members who work with us to achieve our goals.

If you are thinking of joining then check your requirements with what Jon has posted and read the rules. If you feel you can accept these and want to be part of a great guild and make some superb friends then please apply and I look forward to talking to you in guild chat.

Regards

SirMonty
  • Options
    DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hi
    I want to join
    I have about14k gs (warrior 11160gs)
    and about 1.1 mil vp total current tourny 300k
    im very active
    In game name Dreipurs
    Any more questions feel free to ask me in the game
  • Options
    Dreipurs wrote: »
    Hi
    I want to join
    I have about14k gs (warrior 11160gs)
    and about 1.1 mil vp total current tourny 300k
    im very active
    In game name Dreipurs
    Any more questions feel free to ask me in the game

Hi, do you mind to be put on our waiting list? We are full at the moment.
  • Options
    DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Ok ill wait abit
  • Options
    PlutoeyPlutoey Registered Users 10 Posts
    IGN Plutoey
    10.5k GS, total vp 1.25million.
    interested to be on waiting list if possible too.
  • Options
    FrenchBraverFrenchBraver Registered Users 3 Posts
    Application
    FrenchBraver lvl 50
    VP 350 k GS-9500
  • Options
    TutoooTutooo Registered Users 2 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi, do you mind to be put on our waiting list? We are full at the moment.

'm good player level 50 with 11262 gs I am active every day and many hours daily in the tournament on step 200 k vp Please aceptame in your clan I'm addicted to the game ign : tutoooo
  • Options
    AphioAphio Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im back hahaha. Where can i get those beast token???
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Aphio wrote: »
    Im back hahaha. Where can i get those beast token???

Your wallet/credit card
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Your wallet/credit card

How about the wings?? Did they drop at the new jade forest.
  • Options
    How about the wings?? Did they drop at the new jade forest.

Storm wings drop from bosses. Blood moon wings come from you wallet.
  • Options
    Storm wings drop from bosses. Blood moon wings come from you wallet.

Which boss drop the storm wing?? All 3 boss?
  • Options
    Which boss drop the storm wing?? All 3 boss?

All of them drop storm wings, just of different rarity. They all look the same.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Stay on topic guys this is a recruiting thread. :):p
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Bumping jack~
  • Options
  • Options
    adisaeladisael Registered Users 30 Posts
    ID: SirThor
    Guerreiro = 11.216 GS
    Mago = 10.539 GS
    Monge = 10.172 GS
    Total = 31.927 GS
  • Options
    minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    Man i think i did post my info here but i dont know where it gone :(
  • Options
    Fernando DouradoFernando Dourado Registered Users 3 Posts
    John wayna the Guild is still recruiting? I'm active player with maga of 12,612 k gs and I'm uploading monk to leave full, have a total of 17-18 k of gs and contribute a lot to tournaments, my name and Assassino10
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Hi Jon Wayne my best friend forever can i join i have my warrior has 11613 gs my mage has 1243 gs my monk has 331 gs in total it is 13187 gs. My total vp is 1,293,700. My total ap in pvp is 6555. Please Can I join I am active
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Forum kingggggggg