Options

Account lost n submit ticket almost 7 times

I have submit almost 7 times, n the result is nothing, i have sent all the photos, and the css never reply but gived the ticket problem solved. What answer like that, give no solution suddenly solved problem with no description. Cannot solved the problem n run away from the problem? I think many player have the same problem with me, that playing using ios7. Very2 dissappointed because i spend a quite money on this game, but to recover my account back cannot be solved but give me ticket with answer problem solved, very not proffesional.

My account is lost to, i have sent all the photos, and all the detail. Id in game = Cublakerz. My account ticket iin cloud is = fkoaffandy@yahoo.co.id
I have submit already 7 tiket n problem solved by css but i haven't get any reply or answer from css, maybe css avoiding problem that cannot be solved my them. Im using ipadmini. Ios 7. N just give answer problem solved. Gluadmin please help me with this problem.

Comments

• Options
    PercyPercy Registered Users 66 Posts
    Opening multiple threads in the forum will not get your issue resolved faster. The Customer Care team has responded to your ticket, please check your email.
This discussion has been closed.