Options

Suggested vs Actual GS

EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
So i have 10500gs monk. New map - Frostbite cave suggested gs 7500, but actually its almost fcking impossible to get to last boss with 10k+ gs w/o pots .
Show me video where u complete that cave with 7500gs stpupid GLU. Thats not possible.

If it requires also some specific elemental resists/dmg, then suggested should be: x GS, x element resist, x element dmg.
But anyway if suggested is 7500 gs then with 10k+ i should be able to do with ease that stage.

Comments

• Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    Edgars wrote: »
    So i have 10500gs monk. New map - Frostbite cave suggested gs 7500, but actually its almost fcking impossible to get to last boss with 10k+ gs w/o pots .
    Show me video where u complete that cave with 7500gs stpupid GLU. Thats not possible.

If it requires also some specific elemental resists/dmg, then suggested should be: x GS, x element resist, x element dmg.
    But anyway if suggested is 7500 gs then with 10k+ i should be able to do with ease that stage.

i think suggested gs is not based on the boss but based on the weaker creeps. you really need pots killing the boss and good item upgrades.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    I agree thats its really retarded.

If you think about it "Suggested GS" is meant to be a kind recommendation for a new player to make his life better and less frustrating while trying to beat new dungeon. While in fact it does complete opposite — i ve been trying new dungeons over and over FAILING HORRIBLY to a complete frustration because recommended GS is totally fked up.

p.s. and before you tell me that i am bad or w/e — well, i can parry every single predictable attack like 9 out of 10 times and i am playing quite a few ladder games in the top 0.5%.
    p.p.s. I still think that you can beat new dungeons with 10k gs. With 7500-8500 and a monk — well, gl.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    I agree thats its really retarded.

If you think about it "Suggested GS" is meant to be a kind recommendation for a new player to make his life better and less frustrating while trying to beat new dungeon. While in fact it does complete opposite — i ve been trying new dungeons over and over FAILING HORRIBLY to a complete frustration because recommended GS is totally fked up.

p.s. and before you tell me that i am bad or w/e — well, i can parry every single predictable attack like 9 out of 10 times and i am playing quite a few ladder games in the top 0.5%.
    p.p.s. I still think that you can beat new dungeons with 10k gs. With 7500-8500 and a monk — well, gl.

Lol, everyone has the same issue with suggested gs. Everyone who says otherwise is lying.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    EdgarsEdgars Registered Users 50 Posts
    lIIusion wrote: »
    i think suggested gs is not based on the boss but based on the weaker creeps. you really need pots killing the boss and good item upgrades.

Suggested gs is gs u need to be able to complete stage not stages weakest ****. At least thats how its should be and it is till hellboy and if u are skill enought u can complete stage with less gs than recomended.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Before the buff I was able to kill LHb at 6000 GS with Chad at 15/15 9 times out of 10 in aprox 1 min. Now at 6500 same weapon if I kill him 1 time out of 10 I consider myself lucky.
    And yes, I know that my parry sucks but the difference before/after is too big.

And another thing, my Monk is 11k+ GS, I even have some runes and I'm having a hard time in completing first ice level, as for the second I tried 4 times and failed.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Before the buff I was able to kill LHb at 6000 GS with Chad at 15/15 9 times out of 10 in aprox 1 min. Now at 6500 same weapon if I kill him 1 time out of 10 I consider myself lucky.
    And yes, I know that my parry sucks but the difference before/after is too big.

And another thing, my Monk is 11k+ GS, I even have some runes and I'm having a hard time in completing first ice level, as for the second I tried 4 times and failed.

Well with a monk i rly don't think u can do it , he is pretty hard but didn't try it tho with monk
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Well with a monk i rly don't think u can do it , he is pretty hard but didn't try it tho with monk

My Monk beat both new stage with 9408gs and lv48, with out potion :D
    Take me many try, but when you got it you got it.

oh and the 2nd stage is way easier than the 1st, for monk.