Options

Started Over

I received my first response from Glu Mobile today about all the data that was lost after the latest update. They basically explained how the Google cloud works and said that it isn't always a sure thing when it comes to saving your game data. Not sure how this will turn out, but Glu mobile can be sure of one thing; I will not down load another Glu Mobile game.

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    glsellers1 wrote: »
    I received my first response from Glu Mobile today about all the data that was lost after the latest update. They basically explained how the Google cloud works and said that it isn't always a sure thing when it comes to saving your game data. Not sure how this will turn out, but Glu mobile can be sure of one thing; I will not down load another Glu Mobile game.

It's your responsbillity to reasure that your data is compleatly stores before updating a app or iOS/android
  • Options
    glsellers1glsellers1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    The game data was saved automatically. When I went to try to play the game I received a message that I couldn't play until I installed the update. I followed your instructions and then my data was wiped clean. Everything was saved or backed up the same way it always has been.