Options

Glû gave me 22k gems free

Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
Thank you glû for giving me free gems for the month I have missed out on and thank you Jon for keeping me in oneunited for that long I now have full goldy time to work on new update

Comments

• Options
    Forgot proof [IMG][/img]image-2.jpg
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Troll much...?
  • Options
    Obviously you don't know who I am
  • Options
    Grandudius wrote: »
    Troll much...?

Truely your new to ew3
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    But correct tho
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Apart from someone who brags about what they "suposedly" have been given for "nothing". I know a troll when i see one
  • Options
    Grandudius wrote: »
    Apart from someone who brags about what they "suposedly" have been given for "nothing". I know a troll when i see one

Look me up I spend money on this so why wouldn't glû award me for why I lost during iOS 7.1 update my ign is BlackWidow mostly every good player knows me and knows that I am not a troll. But I'm not gunna listen to a new member I'm just showing how I spammed glû last night and they replied back today showing how great glû is an that I'm sorry for what I said.
  • Options
    Lol you spend money on games... Young, Rich and stupid comes to mind imo. Tell you what, how about you help us poor people out? Send me £5,000 to pay off my debts, THEN you can brag about actually helping someone worse off than you. You know all you're gonna get is abuse from other players. If you want my advice, keep **** like this to yourself. Nobody cares
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Hmm, seems to me you posted this thread because you new the grief it would cause, so I think people thinking you are a troll would be correct.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    What does it matter my dad owns 8 offshore rigs in Texas and 2 on the coast I own my own bridal shop what does it matter if I'm a troll or not. I love it, but basically your saying anyone who drives something maybe you want is a troll because you don't have it. Hmmm sorry not really familer with nerd terms words I was a prep in high school and college and became something of my life instead of playing video games. Maybe if you weren't a fat *** an had a job you wouldn't be in debt. Ignorant people smh. Sorry if you had money to blow you do it to. Now how about stop calling me a guy because I'm defiantly a girl, but yeah that's right "nerds" do not know the proper way to talk to girls. Here since your poor ill buy you some ice for that 3rd degree burn you have. Btw please learn how to spell thank you.
  • Options
    AradeshAradesh Registered Users 14 Posts
    I love how you are now thanking them after you were flaming glu in your other thread just earlier today. Plus every single thread you post is about the money you make or the gems you should have, truly pathetic.
  • Options
    Unlike you I have fame on this stupid game. I have sent people money to their iTunes. I just think its funny how I see people spamming the thread how glû suck and just want money but me someone who ha quit just got stuff do free classic stuff.
  • Options
    If fame now means nobody likes you then you have plenty ma'am.
  • Options
    Unlike you I have fame on this stupid game. I have sent people money to their iTunes. I just think its funny how I see people spamming the thread how glû suck and just want money but me someone who ha quit just got stuff do free classic stuff.

Haha wth kind of name is that and thank you very much I a really do appreciate it. Btw I hack this fags account so what difference does it make. It's calle logic. Hmm sounds like *** to me.
  • Options
    Btw why should I care about the level 30 noobs that always spam peoples message and friend request.
  • Options
    What does it matter my dad owns 8 offshore rigs in Texas and 2 on the coast I own my own bridal shop what does it matter if I'm a troll or not. I love it, but basically your saying anyone who drives something maybe you want is a troll because you don't have it. Hmmm sorry not really familer with nerd terms words I was a prep in high school and college and became something of my life instead of playing video games. Maybe if you weren't a fat *** an had a job you wouldn't be in debt. Ignorant people smh. Sorry if you had money to blow you do it to. Now how about stop calling me a guy because I'm defiantlya girl, but yeah that's right "nerds" do not know the proper way to talk to girls. Here since your poor ill buy you some ice for that 3rd degree burn you have. Btw please learn how to spell thank you.

Lol defiantly a girl? Calling the pot kettle black arn't you? And poor ill buy you... What english is that now? I play this game to chill out after a hard day at work. And fyi, I play football (or soccer to you yanks) twice a week. Very athletic as well if i may say so. So judging by your grammar, lack of punctuation and poor insults, im guessing you're 13 or 14?
  • Options
    I'm just trying to get this person stuff banned hahahah, but I've got people reset by saying it was my account and glû believed me and giving me their stuff and giving them mine my real account is called ****glv
  • Options
    This account password was easy I also got the Facebook info to through the ip database.
  • Options
    If you read the picture of the 22k gem you would see where I lied and got some account called BlackWidow and got his stuff and status. If u read it it says the 22j gems will be added to your new account as if I lied saying that my account progress was lost and that I knew BlackWidow didn't play anymore because of the iOS 7.1 update and say it was my account and that I lost it during a update. Really smart is you ask me I know BlackWidow and got his info because he was so stupid he gave me the info on here cause he didn't play anymore so oh well bann the **** out of this account
  • Options
    The iPhone 4 bug is clearly driving you insane
  • Options
    Huh I play on ipad
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    BW, so basically, you transferred your account to your iPad, and then told Glu you had lost your account. And then they gave you 22k gems, which you had bought in BW's account. But Glu didn't know that, so you got both your account, and the 22k gems?!?!?!?!

Remember me if Glu ever implements trading. I would appreciate a godly chestplate or gauntlets. Pretty pretty please???
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I guess so this isn't the real bw so whatever he bought I got. Bw was someone I knew in the game and heard he quit so I got his account stuff. I mean her my ipad does a lot of typos but be was a legend
  • Options
    How do I change fourm info as in the name and signature. Since this is no longer the bw playing.
  • Options
    Ultra he's saying he hacks into accounts like he did with blackwidow's or that he gets players' profiles reset to get their gems and gear. He claims he's not blackwidow, but someone who has stolen blackwidow's account information. Either way, even if it is blackwidow the account under that ign should be banned at this point, hopefully including the forum profile.
  • Options
    Aradesh wrote: »
    Ultra he's saying he hacks into accounts like he did with blackwidow's or that he gets players' profiles reset to get their gems and gear. He claims he's not blackwidow, but someone who has stolen blackwidow's account information. Either way, even if it is blackwidow the account under that ign should be banned at this point, hopefully including the forum profile.

No, this BlackWidow is the real Blackwidow.
  • Options
    BlackWidow, I remember now. You told me before that your dad owned several rigs, and you owned your own shop. And that was months ago. So how did that same story appear here?
  • Options
    No, this BlackWidow is the real Blackwidow.
    Sure it is, I must have gotten confused by the part where he said he's not blackwidow, sorry. Clearly the one who started the thread was blackwidow, but you are talking to a hacker now.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks all; we have the info we need. Closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.