Options

Here's an idea GLU guys

Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
It would be nice if you guys would have a tourney where you not only get VP from fusing OR evolving, but BOTH.

In my opinion, it seems pointless to have one or the other. Why not both? That way, instead of fusing a piece of gear up, or evolving a piece of gear, you could fuse it up, evolve it up and get VP for both actions. In my opinion, fusing something and then selling it (unless its a piece of gear that you can actually use) is stupid!

I'm not sure what your goal is here... Is it to make players spend gold?

Just an idea....and I think a lot of other players would agree with me on this?

Thanks for your consideration,

Comments

• Options
    AradeshAradesh Registered Users 14 Posts
    I do believe it' s a well known fact nobody likes fuse fests and evo tourneys. I think most players would be glad to see them gone for good, except we don't have any other tourney as replacement.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    That's my point exactly. It wouldn't be so hated if you could do both functions during tourney, instead of one or the other.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Sorry i just cant support the idea of having evo or fuse tourneys at all. The reason we arent having different tourneys in my opinion isnt because there arent any, its simply because they arent giving them to us. We know theyve had kill tourneys before. And tower tourneys. Bring those back.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I fully support this thread and its suggestion.

Fusing and evolving should gain vp's in a single tournament. Then make another tournament where it's not as wasteful on coins and reagents (which are now very depleted after the last evo tournament and the nerfed reagent drops).
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    I fully support this thread and its suggestion.

Fusing and evolving should gain vp's in a single tournament. Then make another tournament where it's not as wasteful on coins and reagents (which are now very depleted after the last evo tournament and the nerfed reagent drops).

But the thing is, what diffrence will it do really? Yes you will end up with more vp since you get vp for both your fusing and the evolving, so you will not feel one is just a wast of gold, but so will everyone else. The diffrence will be bigger numbers for everyone but no real functional diffrence there. You will still end up using the same amount of coins and reagents to reach the same spot on leaderboards. Since VP is just a number showing your participant level in tournaments I can´t see how this would help so I nether support or are against this.
    At least the way it is right now you will have to think for a bit and wager in what route is the best for you to fuse/evolve to get the maximum vp. Taking account the gold/reagents/items/time that is used.

But yes what I do support is more fun and more variations of tournaments.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Pointless suggestion.

Difference between fusion and eve tournaments is that fusion tournaments doesn't make you spend reagents. So it makes perfect sense — eve tournament is harder so to say.

//// But the thing is, what diffrence will it do really? Yes you will end up with more vp since you get vp for both your fusing and the evolving, so you will not feel one is just a wast of gold, but so will everyone else. The diffrence will be bigger numbers for everyone but no real functional diffrence there. You will still end up using the same amount of coins and reagents to reach the same spot on leaderboards. Since VP is just a number showing your participant level in tournaments I can´t see how this would help so I nether support or are against this.
    At least the way it is right now you will have to think for a bit and wager in what route is the best for you to fuse/evolve to get the maximum vp. Taking account the gold/reagents/items/time that is used. ///

Agree. The difference however will be that it will be harder for lower level players to push for a nice spot because VP will get inflated.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    But the thing is, what diffrence will it do really? Yes you will end up with more vp since you get vp for both your fusing and the evolving, so you will not feel one is just a wast of gold, but so will everyone else. The diffrence will be bigger numbers for everyone but no real functional diffrence there. You will still end up using the same amount of coins and reagents to reach the same spot on leaderboards. Since VP is just a number showing your participant level in tournaments I can´t see how this would help so I nether support or are against this.
    At least the way it is right now you will have to think for a bit and wager in what route is the best for you to fuse/evolve to get the maximum vp. Taking account the gold/reagents/items/time that is used.

But yes what I do support is more fun and more variations of tournaments.

The difference is that we'll be doing only one tournament for basically the same wasteful exercises, not two. With a fusion tournament, we're not earning vp's when we evolve and vice versa on the evo tournament. Different rarity and level of items (weapon, armor or jewelry) used will determine the final outcome of the vp as legendary items require more coins and reagents than commons.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    You really don't get it do you?
    Fusion tournament is an easier version of evo tournament when you don't need to spend reagents.

Why reduce the variety.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    durc15 wrote: »
    The difference is that we'll be doing only one tournament for basically the same wasteful exercises, not two. With a fusion tournament, we're not earning vp's when we evolve and vice versa on the evo tournament. Different rarity and level of items (weapon, armor or jewelry) used will determine the final outcome of the vp as legendary items require more coins and reagents than commons.

Ehm.. well no you can´t say that "now we'll be doing only one tournament for basically the same wasteful exercises" is what the diffrence is cause now you are just assuming that if they merge the two tourmanets then evolve/fuse tournaments would come less often then they are doing now. Thats not really something you know and therefore doesn't really give the merge a meeningfull reason. I rather have them separated untill more tournament types show up.