Options

Iif problem

When viewing my char stats i have six different runes equipped and my items have a total of 150 iif which is not listed on the stats page. So i tried an experiment killing leg cyclops 20 times with all six runes equipped and recorded the results which resulted in only a few blue, and purple drops with no gold. Then i removed one rune so my iif was visible on my stats page and that resulted in several blue, and purple drops and one gold in the same amount of runs. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    20 times is a very small amount. If you really want this tested you should at least do 200 kills especially now when they messed up the droprates on Bosses.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    You need to do like 1000-10000 kills to make it justice
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Srs1172 wrote: »
    When viewing my char stats i have six different runes equipped and my items have a total of 150 iif which is not listed on the stats page. So i tried an experiment killing leg cyclops 20 times with all six runes equipped and recorded the results which resulted in only a few blue, and purple drops with no gold. Then i removed one rune so my iif was visible on my stats page and that resulted in several blue, and purple drops and one gold in the same amount of runs. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

IFF shows on my stats page regardless of runes. I have to scroll to see it though. My guess is that both of your 20-kill samples had the same IFF which illustrates the need for a large sample size.

See this post for an example of the methodology.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97498-Data-on-iif-it-increases-quality-not-quantity&highlight=sample+size