Options

Is he mad ?

DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
I been killing leg hellboy for a long time now, and the best he dropped is transcendent talisman and somme purple stuff, does he not drop wings or unbreakable anymore it seems to be one in a million chance to get it.

Comments

• Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Exactly. I got an unbreakable plate of resolve after 1k kills :D:) just farming him when I have no ship tokens to use
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    I been killing leg hellboy for a long time now, and the best he dropped is transcendent talisman and somme purple stuff, does he not drop wings or unbreakable anymore it seems to be one in a million chance to get it.

I got two unbreakables yesterday so he's still dropping them.
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    Still no Luck, not even in endless. It seems allmost impossible to get prince soulshards, unbreakable, wondrous and godly items
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Got unbreakable or trans quite regularly from hb (every 5-10 runs). Now shards are different story. Today i got 3 from hb, in 10 runs only. But before i saw none for a week long. And the chance in tower is like one shard for every 60-80 tokens for me.
    So it is just about luck and patience. Carry on farming! :)
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    For hellboy maybe it is your iif since i got all my unbreak in 2/3 days except ring drop only in endless , for the wings i got mine in the 1st 200 kills then didn't get anymore for the 5K or more kills i did so dunno if he just drop em once or he stopped dropping em at all
  • Options
    noob201noob201 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Lhb drops all unbreakable except ring.

Unbreakable ring only drops from endless 114 and above.

Look at my other post, Lhb drop rate has been nerfed very badly. I have a pict to prove that I have 404% IIF, I used to have at least 3-4 gold within 10 runs and tons of purple. And that was before the patch.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    Still no Luck, not even in endless. It seems allmost impossible to get prince soulshards, unbreakable, wondrous and godly items

I got a DPSS in LBH this morning and a godly in endless yesterday.