Options

reset account..?

nayrbnayrb Registered Users 6 Posts
Any one can help me how to reset my account..? Back from the start..?

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    nayrb wrote: »
    Any one can help me how to reset my account..? Back from the start..?

Should be as easy as to uninstall the game and then reinstalling it. Doesn't that do the trick for you?
    Else make sure you also remove the saved data from the icloud or corresponding function on android.

Can I ask why you would want to do this? The only reason I can think of is the pick of a bad nickname. Except from that there is no real reason to ever restarting since you cant really do any "bad" choices like wrong class/skill/item picking. Every smal thing you do in game makes you pretty much a bit "stronger" then you just where.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Should be as easy as to uninstall the game and then reinstalling it. Doesn't that do the trick for you?
    Else make sure you also remove the saved data from the icloud or corresponding function on android.

Can I ask why you would want to do this? The only reason I can think of is the pick of a bad nickname. Except from that there is no real reason to ever restarting since you cant really do any "bad" choices like wrong class/skill/item picking. Every smal thing you do in game makes you pretty much a bit "stronger" then you just where.

Cause my brother use my phone and i dont know he also play my newly download ew3.. I want a warrior not a monk.. And i want my name not his name.. And i want to know yhe whole story of this game..
  • Options
    Btw im using android..
  • Options
    Cause my brother use my phone and i dont know he also play my newly download ew3.. I want a warrior not a monk.. And i want my name not his name.. And i want to know yhe whole story of this game..

Ok, then yes to fix the name you need to remove the game totaly. But the class choise and story on the other hand, as I mentioned you can switch class freely as you wish so if you just press "swich class" you can pick a warrior and the story will be from the start. But yes the name of your character will be what ever your brother picked.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    1. You can start warrior at any time, just switch heroes.
    2. The name cannot be changed now but there was a post that confirmed the fact that at some point it will be possible (although it may cost gems-money)
    3. You can submit a ticket to Glu and ask nicely to delete your account but probably you have to wait 3-4-5 weeks for that.

My recomandation is to find fast another game as this game is getting in the wrong direction (which is to get more money from players and give them nothing in return).
    If you get caught by it it will be very hard to let go so the sooner you leave the better.
  • Options
    So i your saying you want me to leave this game.. Do you have any sugestion a game like this..?
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong. What I'm saying is that this game was pretty good and is very addictive but the updates instead of making it better they ruined it. Until now they made a lot of screw ups and didn't fix anything instead they release a pretty hard new content and made the old content harder so now it's really hard to progress without paying real money. So you'll end up in being very frustrated at some point.
    As for another similar game I don't really know. Some people suggested Infinity Blade 3 and Dungeon Hunter 4 as replacements.
    I tried Dungeon Hunter 4 and just didn't get me as this one. As for IB3 didn't try it, I played IB1 and IB2 and wasn't impressed.
  • Options
    So i your saying you want me to leave this game.. Do you have any sugestion a game like this..?

Don´t listen to Trainelu is my advice but it´s up to you. Altho all it´s flaws this is still one of the best (graphics/fun/challange) hack-and-slash, game out there for ios/android. So if you like a challange and games that resembles of Diablo this is imo the best you´re going to get.
    The closest other game imo is DH4 but I stoped playing that game after a while since there was no real challange when my archer there had 100% crit, 30%stun, crazy attack speed, and leeched way to much hp. Both PvE and PvP was pretty pointless when I stunned everyone no matter how stong they where. Still the second best alternative if you ask me.
  • Options
    Lol we posted at the same time!

Actually Dungeon Hunter 1 and 2 were the best games but the replayabilty is close to 0.
    One you finished it there's nothing more to do than delete it.
  • Options
    Lol, yeah I saw that :) I agree about the replayability.