Options

Guild vp

chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
i was just wondering about guild vp, does vp only count for a guild if u earn it in there (so if you leave it stays in the guild)? or if u joinwith say 200k vp, will that be added? (and subtracted when u leave?)

thanks.
<Ex0dus>
Senior Officer

Comments

• Options
    justjordyyjustjordyy Registered Users 43 Posts
    What's earnt in the guild, stays in the guild
  • Options
    chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    justjordyy wrote: »
    What's earnt in the guild, stays in the guild

kk so by extension, if u join with 300k, that wont be added. what WILL be added is the 'x' k u make after 300?
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    chmk wrote: »
    kk so by extension, if u join with 300k, that wont be added. what WILL be added is the 'x' k u make after 300?

Yes. It's a trick a lot of top guilds use. Kick, keep VP, and then recruit more people to earn VP, then kick, then recruit, all in a middle of a tourney. It's pathetic.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Yes. It's a trick a lot of top guilds use. Kick, keep VP, and then recruit more people to earn VP, then kick, then recruit, all in a middle of a tourney. It's pathetic.

I've heard rumors of this, but I feel they are not true. You personally told me that iAlliance does that. They don't. And as far as I've heard from OneUnited members, they simply do not allow those who do not participate to gain a reward for nothing. If you can't meet the requirement, you don't get a reward.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    I've heard rumors of this, but I feel they are not true. You personally told me that iAlliance does that. They don't. And as far as I've heard from OneUnited members, they simply do not allow those who do not participate to gain a reward for nothing. If you can't meet the requirement, you don't get a reward.

I don't feel that JonWayne or Lostsoul from OU would ever do that. But now that iA's disintegrated, I'll never find out for sure.
  • Options
    iA is not disintegrated.. We're now in iPhilippines and not currently participating in tournaments in an effort to accumulate huge amounts of cash to come back with a vengeance.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    iA is not disintegrated.. We're now in iPhilippines and not currently participating in tournaments in an effort to accumulate huge amounts of cash to come back with a vengeance.

iA used to be so good, why did you move guilds?

Because a ton of people quit, right?
  • Options
    Nobody quit. And I'm not entirely sure what the point of the guild name shift was. From what I understand, we may be moving back to iA once we decide to participate in tournaments.
    Jewelz