Options

Daily Reward - backpack + poll please moderators

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
Thanks for the extra daily rewards we are getting. Moderators could you please do a poll similar to this:

Please vote on what extra daily rewards you would like per day for one week
A - Backpack *10 bag space
B - Gems * 150
C - Gold * 500,000
D - A + B + C !

(Personally I think they should give us at least A because of the extra space runes require)

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    A man can always dream!!!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    maybe a couple quests that are once a week you can do for bonuses

1 week you can get 50k gold, 2nd week +10 bag space, 3rd week something else. Giving long term players a chance at some extra stuff and make them play all week to obtain a reward like kill Cyclops once a day for the week? just throwing an idea out there that might be more realistic. there are many rewards that seem pretty minuscule for higher level players. like the broken down daily reward ( 10 runes and if you are lucky to get 2 sets of the same "lesser" runes you have two chances at uncommon runes. they break and you have spent 20K gold with two more offerings for "lesser" runes and a drill. doesn't equate to anything exciting.

if they expand on this Harry's idea a little they could easily improve the system we have now.

So I guess this could be option D for my answer lol
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Greedy!!! This is so exaggerated seriously.
  • Options
    Possibly, but I would still like a poll about it please.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Hmm bag space could be a top 500 reward in the main tournament every week. Could make more people have a go :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Hmm bag space could be a top 500 reward in the main tournament every week. Could make more people have a go :-)

That is a good idea. Players would be very motivated to win this one. Of course, excluding the moneyed players who must've bought the entire inventory.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Look at y'all, dreaming that one day Glu will give a sh*t. How cute.
  • Options
    sergiu111 wrote: »

I know right! So funny!
  • Options

Very much supported idea. Poll Please.

Edit: Most serious players have 1,000 + tokens so the last thing they need are 10 more tokens from the tournament rewards.
    sergiu111 wrote: »

haha.
  • Options

1st place could have it. Not top 500 omg. How is glu gonna make money if they give free precious things like this all the time!
  • Options
    I know right! So funny!

Im with glu on this one. They are crazy!
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    1st place could have it. Not top 500 omg. How is glu gonna make money if they give free precious things like this all the time!

Ok maybe one tournament a month, but it has to be something like this. Making a prize like 5 extra bag slots a top 500 reward will make more people happy and want to try for it. Making it a number one prize will turn players away, top spot on almost every tournament tends to be the same select few. The idea is to increase the player base, Glu needs to think about all types of player NOT just a few.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Ok maybe one tournament a month, but it has to be something like this. Making a prize like 5 extra bag slots a top 500 reward will make more people happy and want to try for it. Making it a number one prize will turn players away, top spot on almost every tournament tends to be the same select few. The idea is to increase the player base, Glu needs to think about all types of player NOT just a few.

I'm willing to bet most people in OneUnited already have 200 bag spaces cuz they spend so much money....