Options

This forum used to be fun

Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
Yep thats right, i used to see alot of people arguing which char is the best, or some tactics how to defeat bosses or just arguing about how fun the game is, now all i see is just rage. People cursing and telling admins what to do. Whats going on, i hope admin read all your posts without sunglasses because that would be a problem if they did hahaha
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Btw, shoutout to sean abagneal, just because u are developer, doesnt mean you dont have to read the forum.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Which character is best?

Warrior.

Why do we rage?

Because we don't want to spend thousands of dollars.

What strategy to defeat boss?

Spend thousands to get revives and gold weapon and purple runes from offerings. Then? Home free, until next boss.

Why is forums not fun anymore?

Because not a lot of people are interested in this game anymore. PvP is probably never coming, and when it does, I'm not gonna play it. I'm not gonna fight against some guy that will spend hundreds on revives and gold runes.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Which character is best?

Warrior.

Why do we rage?

Because we don't want to spend thousands of dollars.

What strategy to defeat boss?

Spend thousands to get revives and gold weapon and purple runes from offerings. Then? Home free, until next boss.

Why is forums not fun anymore?

Because not a lot of people are interested in this game anymore. PvP is probably never coming, and when it does, I'm not gonna play it. I'm not gonna fight against some guy that will spend hundreds on revives and gold runes.

Revives wont be allowed in PvP?! If it is then thats not player va player.. And glu devs are more noobs when it comes to gaming then i tought
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yeah i seriously doubt they would allow revives or pots in pvp. That would just be stupid. Hear me glu. Just stupid. And as for runes being allowed. Yeah it should be a game of skill not who has the biggest bank account. Until rune drop rates and fuse failures are fixed they simply shouldnt be figured into pvp combat. But they wont listen. They are very very close to alot of us just deleting this app. Pvp will either save them or be the nail in the coffin. We shall see.

And the best class?

Mage by far. Suck it ultra lol.
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    // Why do we rage?
    Because we don't want to spend thousands of dollars. //

So let me get this straight you are raging because you don't want to play the game to get your items?
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »
    // Why do we rage?
    Because we don't want to spend thousands of dollars. //

So let me get this straight you are raging because you don't want to play the game to get your items?

The game is supposed to be fun. But getting my last two godly items is impossible. 3 months and not one godly gauntlets and chest.

I'm no longer playing the game. It's almost like school now. Boring, tedious, but i still do it anyway.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yeah i seriously doubt they would allow revives or pots in pvp. That would just be stupid. Hear me glu. Just stupid. And as for runes being allowed. Yeah it should be a game of skill not who has the biggest bank account. Until rune drop rates and fuse failures are fixed they simply shouldnt be figured into pvp combat. But they wont listen. They are very very close to alot of us just deleting this app. Pvp will either save them or be the nail in the coffin. We shall see.

And the best class?

Mage by far. Suck it ultra lol.

Mage is too slow. But i love her.

I hate monk. Can't stand him.
  • Options
    The game is supposed to be fun. But getting my last two godly items is impossible. 3 months and not one godly gauntlets and chest.

I'm no longer playing the game. It's almost like school now. Boring, tedious, but i still do it anyway.

And what does "spending thousands of dollars" has to do with it?
  • Options
    SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I don’t normally agree with 12 year olds Utlra, but in this case you are right. It’s just not fun anymore; frustrated with the lousy drops and no skill tournaments. Not sure why anyone would spend real dollars on this.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Mage is too slow. But i love her.

I hate monk. Can't stand him.

I don't care all that much for my mage either even though I continue to play her in hopes that I will eventually get that illusive level 44 gold weapon.

(fingers and toes crossed)

And on your rant above about spending SKILLIONS of real dollars to advance in the game, I agree with you once again...

If fact, its scary how much I agree with you....are we related somehow?
  • Options
    Once you get that 44 leg wep for mage its all downhill from there. The kill times are awesome and in a game like this thats what you want. Rather spend under 2 min on spider queen or whittle away on her with warrior parries for 3+ minutes? She may walk slow but thats just showing you how badàss she is lol. Shes in no rush because she knows you are all gonna perish in her glory.

Long live the mage. Mage for president.
  • Options
    Once you get that 44 leg wep for mage its all downhill from there. The kill times are awesome and in a game like this thats what you want. Rather spend under 2 min on spider queen or whittle away on her with warrior parries for 3+ minutes? She may walk slow but thats just showing you how badàss she is lol. Shes in no rush because she knows you are all gonna perish in her glory.

Long live the mage. Mage for president.

Well, that's the thing. warrior is a tank.

Mage is a nuclear bomb.
  • Options
    Well, that's the thing. warrior is a tank.

Mage is a nuclear bomb.
    now thats the perfect analogy lol
  • Options
    i don't know how mage is with level 44 weapon but trying to get through normal mode on him was like playing a warrior without a weapon — everything literally takes two times longer.

And as to your "parry for 3 minutes comment" — learn to play. Drop your hp to sub 30% and enjoy one-shotting things.
  • Options
    i don't know how mage is with level 44 weapon but trying to get through normal mode on him was like playing a warrior without a weapon — everything literally takes two times longer.

And as to your "parry for 3 minutes comment" — learn to play. Drop your hp to sub 30% and enjoy one-shotting things.
    lol. Learn to play. You too funny kid. Rather play a character that you dont have to bring to the brink of death to be effective. All my characters are 11k. I think ive picked up a thing or two. Never did i say warrior wasnt fun, just that mage kills more effectively. I like both of them pretty much equally. Just depends on my mood.

Now my monk. Ah poor monky. Lil guy just sits there asking " why wont you play wif me".
  • Options

Are you kidding? I love mage and warrior. Warrior was awesome, mage was a beast. I remember killing LC at 1400gs, and later farmed LN at 2800 gs. Of course, now that Glu screwed us over, that's not happening again.
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Revives wont be allowed in PvP?! If it is then thats not player va player.. And glu devs are more noobs when it comes to gaming then i tought

Revives will certainly be allowed in PvP judging from Glu's recent actions.
  • Options

Well, we do share over 99% of the same DNA Wolf_Cookie.
  • Options
    And what does "spending thousands of dollars" has to do with it?

Spending money for endless runs or gold offerings.
  • Options
    SoFuQ wrote: »
    I don’t normally agree with 12 year olds Utlra, but in this case you are right. It’s just not fun anymore; frustrated with the lousy drops and no skill tournaments. Not sure why anyone would spend real dollars on this.

I am not 12 years old.

I am 13. And turning 14 in two months.

Suck it.
  • Options
    Spending money for endless runs or gold offerings.
    You are delusional.

This game is ALL ABOUT farming for your gear (reagents, gems, gold, whatever). Lets face it.
    If you BUY those that means that you don't want to play the game. If so, well, good luck elsewhere.

Do you think that you deserve gear that you don't have yet? Well sorry, you don't. The drop rate is just lower than you think it is.
  • Options
    You are delusional.

This game is ALL ABOUT farming for your gear (reagents, gems, gold, whatever). Lets face it.
    If you BUY those that means that you don't want to play the game. If so, well, good luck elsewhere.

Do you think that you deserve gear that you don't have yet? Well sorry, you don't. The drop rate is just lower than you think it is.
    most of us have played farming type games before. Thats what drew me in. But there is a difference between farming for your gear and what they have done to the game and its drop rates recently. I was fortunate enough to have started this game pretty early so i had a great start on all my characters. For example it used to be that with a good effort of farming you could get a full unbreakable set from lhb in about a week. Thats a pretty good farm/reward ratio. Maybe even a little too generous. But now, good luck with anything even in the realm of that.

The idea of a product is too keep your attention and provide entertainment. And in a game like this a reward for your effort. Could you seriously say that after 6 months without a godly item drop in tower, like you said earlier, that you just wouldnt find a different game. We all love this this game, or we would just move on. The effort to reward ratio is just plain f'd up. If you cant see that then we are just talking to a brick wall.
  • Options
    You are delusional.

Bro. Are you stupid?

You cannot farm endless. You can only do two runs every 2-4 hours. And that's not even for those of us that have school.

Oh, and how do you farm for gems? Fail, lol.
  • Options
    most of us have played farming type games before. Thats what drew me in. But there is a difference between farming for your gear and what they have done to the game and its drop rates recently. I was fortunate enough to have started this game pretty early so i had a great start on all my characters. For example it used to be that with a good effort of farming you could get a full unbreakable set from lhb in about a week. Thats a pretty good farm/reward ratio. Maybe even a little too generous. But now, good luck with anything even in the realm of that.

The idea of a product is too keep your attention and provide entertainment. And in a game like this a reward for your effort. Could you seriously say that after 6 months without a godly item drop in tower, like you said earlier, that you just wouldnt find a different game. We all love this this game, or we would just move on. The effort to reward ratio is just plain f'd up. If you cant see that then we are just talking to a brick wall.

Agreed man.
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Order and Chaos is a dollar.
  • Options
    2 Rentoc
    Its only hard to get your last items, because obviously getting last items means its over and you quit. And no one wants that, Glu included. Makes perfect sense to me. Its up to you if you are willing to push for "last item" or not. I probably wouldn't.

2 Uktra
    So you farm it when you can. Problems?
    You can't gather crops every day of the year as well. Doesn't mean its not called "Farming".
  • Options
    ThinIce wrote: »
    Order and Chaos is a dollar.

Infinity Blade 3 is 3 dollars. Great game too.
  • Options
    2 Rentoc
    Its only hard to get your last items, because obviously getting last items means its over and you quit. And no one wants that, Glu included. Makes perfect sense to me. Its up to you if you are willing to push for "last item" or not. I probably wouldn't.

2 Uktra
    So you farm it when you can. Problems?
    You can't gather crops every day of the year as well. Doesn't mean its not called "Farming".

Yeah. You can't gather crops every day of the year.

That's why I want to become an electrical engineer. You earn money year round!
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Which character is best?

Warrior

actually, mage.

Edit: Mods can you please add - strikethrough in the codes here..?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    [QUOTE=harry potter;169601

Edit: Mods can you please add - strikethrough in the codes here..?[/QUOTE]

Erm- beyond the vBulletin functionality/priorities at this time.