Options

Problems, Solutions, another fuse fest!?

CraveCrave Registered Users 4 Posts
So here goes, let me start by saying I'm a huge fan of the game and I'm on board with 90% of the updates/changes so far. This isn't just another rant thread hopefully i get my (the communities) point across.

Firstly id like to say I'm speaking on behalf of the higher end gameplay. Sorry to you new starters but i haven't experienced lower gameplay after the recent updates.

Boooorrrrriiiingggggg?
Ok so the major one here which made me create this topic is how boring the game has got. I have seen my guild and friends slowly deteriorate over the last month or so cause of the recent changes.
The game has no oooummf no more. Tournaments are the same week in, week out. 2 new stages with no advantages of farming them (please don't say legendary 44 weapon drops) yes it does. But who in the right mind would plan to farm a stage for the hope of a legendary. Give us something to farm for, that is what this game has always been about.

Rune system.
This has been an excellent addition to the game and has massive potential especially in later days when PVP arrives. A bit more advice to which mobs/boss's are affected to what kind of damage would be great. A change in coloured health bars maybe?

Drop rate.
Im not sure if blue/purple runes even drop or if there will be any plans in upcoming patches to increase the drop rate with the addition of a new boss/zone. Green runes do drop, but only on a blue moon.

Fail rate.
I personally don't have a problem with the fail rate system, i think if the above topic was addressed and runes were more accessible the rest of the community would enjoy the system allot more.

Selling bug.
Fix it, its killing the game.

A new tournament.
Maybe give us something that benefits the community once every 2 weeks instead of these (gold burning) fuse/evolve tournaments.

I suggest a selling tournament which gives us a chance to farm which we all love. Build our gold up for the next fuse tournament and earn a decent amount of VP for our guilds.

Just a few things i have mentioned there and i know there is so much more.

Lastly, i haven't spent a penny on this game, i have a 12k warrior and a 11k mage which was 9k before patch. You do not need to spend money to progress.

Ps - judging by the amount of rune tokens were receiving you know theres a problem on gathering them elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    // Boooorrrrriiiingggggg?
    Ok so the major one here which made me create this topic is how boring the game has got. I have seen my guild and friends slowly deteriorate over the last month or so cause of the recent changes.
    The game has no oooummf no more. Tournaments are the same week in, week out. 2 new stages with no advantages of farming them (please don't say legendary 44 weapon drops) yes it does. But who in the right mind would plan to farm a stage for the hope of a legendary. Give us something to farm for, that is what this game has always been about. //

2 things you need to realise
    1. More content is always better than less content but creating new content requires resources.
    2. Effective distribution of resources would mean catering towards bigger group of players and i believe that those who already have full level 44+ gold gear isn't a big group.

In other words — sorry, you have to wait. It will be ready when its done.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Yeah, GLU.....yet ANOTHER EFFFING fuse tourney?

Enough already! Jeez, what happened to the gold ole days when you gave us a tower killing tourney? Those were actually fun, as opposed to the endless fuse/evolve tourneys!

Please?! Give us a killing tourney!

(ok, off of my soapbox now....)