CthunCthun Registered Users 35 Posts
So uh, fuse fest again? Hmmm.

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Lovely....
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Well you cant say they lack originality. Man they keep us on our toes guessing whats gonna be next. Thanks for the variety guys. Im gonna go drop 500 bucks on gold offerings now just to show you how much i appreciate the way you listen to our suggestions and keep this game fresh.

Yeah. Sarcasm. Get your **** together glu.
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Well you cant say they lack originality. Man they keep us on our toes guessing whats gonna be next. Thanks for the variety guys. Im gonna go drop 500 bucks on gold offerings now just to show you how much i appreciate the way you listen to our suggestions and keep this game fresh.

I'm pretty sure someone at Glu got an erection when they read the first paragraph.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »

Ok, gotta say +1
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Please do ALL OFFERINGS - next tourn (and let us know at least what the current next tourn will be.) After offerings DO SOMETHING NEW! (don't have fusion or evolution or only one type of offerings for at least a month)