Options

Eternity Warriors 3 - Upcoming Content

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    figoraulfigoraul Registered Users 9 Posts
    when will the bosses dropping only regent bug be fixed? cause its very difficult to get soulshard from hellboy cause sigil's drop rate is extremely high
  • Options
    LeraganLeragan Registered Users 4 Posts
    When this **** patch come ???????? I'ts too long ! Admins sleep ? They speak always about the game now but they never speak about the patch for ios 7.1 and iphone 4 !!
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    You got a to old of a phone. Soon your phone will be to old to use latest iOS update like the 3 did. So buy a 5 or wait for the fall and buy the iphone 6, because why would they spend money on updating for a service that in a few months wont be able to run the latest ios
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Buy the new waterproof galaxy s5 or the note 4 coming out in a few months
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    If you devs could fix the drop rates ASAP I would be so happy.

Either that or implement a IIF potion that gives 400% iif for 1 hour, costs 100 gems and does absolutely NOTHING :D 'cause iif is bugged.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    If you devs could fix the drop rates ASAP I would be so happy.

Either that or implement a IIF potion that gives 400% iif for 1 hour, costs 100 gems and does absolutely NOTHING :D 'cause iif is bugged.

I would buy it..lol cuz I need help getting more purples
  • Options
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    I would buy it..lol cuz I need help getting more purples

You obviously didn't read my post. IIF doesn't work. At all. At least not since the 1.2 patch.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    You obviously didn't read my post. IIF doesn't work. At all. At least not since the 1.2 patch.

It never worked.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    It never worked.

Correct, IIF just gives u the illusion of better drops.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts

Sorry, lol I suck at typing with sarcasm sometimes. I know it doesn't work and I wouldn't really buy it, just think it was a funny post because they could market that and probably make some sales.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    400 iif won't do you any good anyway. I've been doig tower levels 100-125 religiously with 350-375 iif and have only one godly resolve item to show for it. Pretty sure that include sip over 1000 floors between 110 and 125. Sometime I wonder if my high iif isn't hurting me somehow.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    So uh glu, pvp?
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    So uh glu, pvp?

Wont ever happen. And if then noobs with gold runes will dominante becasue they pay to win but are scrubs
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Don't expect much on this game now, Glu got their eyes on fleecing as many more people as the can with the new James Bond game they are doing :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Next week is the current plan. We are being more conscious of QAing new content fully, so it is delaying things a bit. I believe we can all agree we would rather wait a couple extra days and have it arrive working correctly at this point :)

Can we get an update on likely timing for the selling bug?

I keep coming on to see if it's fixed. Lucky i did that because i noticed the "gifts".
  • Options
    FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Does the new map need to be completed before legendary is available on lower level characters? Or is it a completely separate area with no connection to the progress of characters?

Terry, my warrior has finished the maps and mage are in leg mode before nian. But my monk has not passed normal bb yet. So he is still on normal mode.
    And my monk has the new ice map available. He can open both ice cavern and deadman's pass. (Do not expect to kill anything there though).

But i do not know if it's available as well for one who is totally newbie.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    Upcoming Content
    • Make money
    • Make more money
    • MOAR $$$
    • iPhone 4/s and iOS 7.1 crashing more than ever
    • NOT ENUFF MONEYZ

Fixed it for ya.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    @sergiu111: What you posted may confuse users. Moloch never said anythink like that. Please remind that admins and moderators of this forum are not the developers. Admins/moderators are doing their job just right.
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    @sergiu111: What you posted may confuse users. Moloch never said anythink like that. Please remind that admins and moderators of this forum are not the developers. Admins/moderators are doing their job just right.

They could just so "we don't know". Instead of feeding us wrong info.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    They could just so "we don't know". Instead of feeding us wrong info.

Which wrong info did you get?
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Which wrong info did you get?

Like the "new maps". You could have told us that you didn't know when they would come. But you guys told us it would be released in the"following weeks".

I guess thats not wrong info. Just misleading.
  • Options
    MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    Like the "new maps". You could have told us that you didn't know when they would come. But you guys told us it would be released in the"following weeks".

I guess thats not wrong info. Just misleading.

Nobody cares about new maps right now, there are a ton of bigger issues to be addressed before, like drops, reagents, difficulty, etc. I would rather get no new maps but a properly balanced game than more maps to play with in a broken game. Know what I mean? ;)
  • Options
    Morim wrote: »
    Nobody cares about new maps right now, there are a ton of bigger issues to be addressed before, like drops, reagents, difficulty, etc. I would rather get no new maps but a properly balanced game than more maps to play with in a broken game. Know what I mean? ;)

Of course I know what you mean. That is why I spent 20 minutes typing out a post on all the big issues. New maps can wait.
  • Options
    Well i think ice cavern will be a game killer, 99% of the playerbase struggles with second zone. Cant imagine how maybe stage 8!or 10 will be. Req full godly runes and hp pots and ress. $ money speaks