Options

PVP, please

Tr0n0sTr0n0s Registered Users 1 Posts
Please, add pvp

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    It's not coming.

And if it somehow does, it's going to be riddled with level 1 noobs who know how to type in their Apple ID password to spend money of revives. Trust me, there are people who will spend tens of thousands for a PvP tournament prize.

Pathetic losers.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    Call me optimistic but I'm actually banking on Glu to pull something out of the bag with this impending PvP update.

(Awaits the funny guy who actually calls me Optimistic).
  • Options
    AlexV2x wrote: »
    Call me optimistic but I'm actually banking on Glu to pull something out of the bag with this impending PvP update.

(Awaits the funny guy who actually calls me Optimistic).

Nothing wrong with optimism. But there's also something called "reality".
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    PVP is an extremely high priority, so it absolutely will be coming.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »

No offense, gluadmin, but you said that 4 months ago in December.....
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    No offense, gluadmin, but you said that 4 months ago in December.....

Indeed, I said that there would eventually be PVP but I never said "soon" back then. Games take a long time to build out, so when people asked if it would eventually have PVP, we let folks know it was in the works, but not in the first version of the game.

Look at the numbers and you'll see how the updates work. We have a 2.0 coming in the near future... wouldn't it make sense to include a significant feature like PVP in a major version update and not a 1.4.6 or some such random update? That's all I'm going to throw out there for the moment.
  • Options
    Indeed, I said that there would eventually be PVP but I never said "soon" back then. Games take a long time to build out, so when people asked if it would eventually have PVP, we let folks know it was in the works, but not in the first version of the game.

Look at the numbers and you'll see how the updates work. We have a 2.0 coming in the near future... wouldn't it make sense to include a significant feature like PVP in a major version update and not a 1.4.6 or some such random update? That's all I'm going to throw out there for the moment.

PvP will either be the saving grace or the final nail in the coffin for EW3
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts

Thats surely nice to know. I'm looking forward to it and can barely wait.:D
    Please make sure that devs take the time they need. An uncomplete feature is not nessecary.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    PvP will either be the saving grace or the final nail in the coffin for EW3

pvp is a huge addon and near impossible to add without at least some minor bugs or at least imbalances (such as monk currently underpowered).

Before pvp please fix the things needed, player name change, ios to work, regent 1 drop bug, gold and sigil imbalance (possibly) ect
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Before pvp please fix the things needed, player name change, ios to work, regent 1 drop bug, gold and sigil imbalance (possibly) ect

Player name change? A problem? You mean it's just something you'd like added, right? Or is that a thing on Android? o.o
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Player name change? A problem? You mean it's just something you'd like added, right? Or is that a thing on Android? o.o

Who would change the name SneezingCat. I mean, this name is awesome haha