Options

EW3 Weekend Tournament Delay - 4/3

2Next

Comments

• Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Spoiler alert guys: OneUnited and their members who still love EW3 are going to win, and iAlliance is going to be in second place. They will win some kind of sh*tty prize that will benefit very few of their members. Afterwards, they are each going to kick a ton of people and then recruit a ton of people. And then next week, the same thing will happen.

Why bother?

Well tbh atm loads of us in iA are fed up with tournaments atm. We cant farm the 20-50m coins for fuse/evo Tours' not to mention regents... Im only in this game because i want to test PvP... And yes tournament prices are **** for us considering most 9/10 are in full godlygear best wep. Now if we could win stuff like resolve godly, berserker acc and murdermaker etc (3641) gs wep atleast then we/i would bother. As shown in last 3 tourn we pretty much do tournaments to pass time. And yes im sorry to step on someones toes but getting HOF = no life irl farm or deep wallet. Wish this game would focus abit more on skills...
  • Options
    UnknowersUnknowers Registered Users 19 Posts
    Stop do another and other new content, juste Update the IOS 7.1 Fail on Iphone4.
    I agree you can't stop add more content for the players but give more energy to resolve IOS7.1 fail please
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Can you extend the tournament for a week?

Not seen a soulshard for days, bosses still dropping only one reagent per fight. Selling speed still a nightmare, gonna take forever to evolve even minor stuff lol.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Yes, there will be another offering tournament :)

Ok... When?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Grandudius wrote: »
    Ok... When?

We don't announce the times/dates of tournaments as things are constantly changing. However, we do know that an offering tournament is something many are wanting, so we are hoping to implement it soon.
  • Options
    LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Yesss, finally a testing before launch, kerp up thr good work guysss, we love u no matter what other says. And thanks for the tourny heads up, there is always a first for everything. Keep up the good work people.

Stop trying to sound all goody and kissing arss, I played in your guild and couldn't understand the constant Philippines chat so why speak English here, in America we call this monotonous. Same ole **** just another day doesn't cut it anymore players are dropping like flies and participation in all guilds are dropping, I know was just recently dumped with no reason but it's all a game and a real boring game.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Lordey wrote: »
    Stop trying to sound all goody and kissing arss, I played in your guild and couldn't understand the constant Philippines chat so why speak English here, in America we call this monotonous. Same ole **** just another day doesn't cut it anymore players are dropping like flies and participation in all guilds are dropping, I know was just recently dumped with no reason but it's all a game and a real boring game.

They speak Filipino in iA because originally, their guild only contained people that were from the Philippines.

But most people in forums speak English.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?101010-Android-Goodfellas-Recruitment

go to this thread to sign up for regular tournament winner guild GoodFellas (we one this tourney)
    ;)
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I know this will get some(ok a lot) of hate, but why not devise some way of having a tournament that all players regardless of gs have a chance at winning? Im a 11k gs warrior and I wouldn't mind that kind of challenge. Give all players a chance not just the elites. It's frustrating as a new player knowing you literally have no chance at winning.
  • Options
    minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We don't announce the times/dates of tournaments as things are constantly changing. However, we do know that an offering tournament is something many are wanting, so we are hoping to implement it soon.

Mr gluadmin, can we still get the surving tourney on Wednesday or not please?