Options

Endless random game closing

Well everytime i do endless mode i get to about wave 133 and the game closes on me and i am spending gems to get my tickets back sooner as well as pots to keep progressing and the game just closes...Is glu going to give us the ones spending $ something to refund our waves lost as well as gems and $? And since the update i havnt gotten but i think 1 Soulshard from legendary. HellBoy and was wondering if he still drops them as i have 328% itemfinding and 1-2 since update is beyond retarded.

Comments

• Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    This bug is getting annoying, especially when it happens before you complete the first 5 waves. No loot, no tickets, just SOL.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    OMG, I seriously thought I was the only one. This has happened to me 3 times since the update. I not only get kicked out of the tower, I get kicked out of the game :/ But when I go back in, my inventory is full, so I guess at least that part is a good thing.
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    My game crashing is at an even more annoying time! It usually happens to me when I am done with a tower run and half way through the monotonous task of emptying my bag, 1 item at a time. Kicks me out of game entirely and when I get back in, I have to start all over with emptying my bags, like I just finished the tower run. That really suxors!
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    "What? There are bugs in the game that need to be fixed? Here, have a fuse tourney."

-Glu
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    The bug with inventory crashing happens dealing with rings. I recommend clicking ring category first then sell them and then close and re-open inventory
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    This happened twice in a row earlier. First wave I was booted from the game, not even getting the chance to get any loot. Restarted the game and used the remaining tickets, but alas! There was network error, retry and voila! There was another message saying I don't have any more tickets. That's 40 tickets. More than 2 hours of waiting just to flush it all in one fell swoop.
  • Options
    ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
    GLU,FIX THIS ****ING **** !!!
    SICK AND TIRED ABOUT THIS!20 times ir more when is heappen this to me!!!Think about all people's who buy tickets and instantly they are just kicked out from game!! That's ****ing" rape on face" from you!.Don't you have professional personal there that can resolve those problems??? That kind of problems can be solve in not even 3 hours with the right programs and all . Or you GLU ,you like only take money,steal money from us and not to make any progress with the game??Shame on YOU,GLU!!Shame on you if even this you can't resolve!
    400-500 tickets are gone because your incapability!
  • Options
    DnalambDnalamb Registered Users 14 Posts
    I get booted about every two or three mins since the last maintenance
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    PrimoMage wrote: »
    Well everytime i do endless mode i get to about wave 133 and the game closes on me and i am spending gems to get my tickets back sooner as well as pots to keep progressing and the game just closes...Is glu going to give us the ones spending $ something to refund our waves lost as well as gems and $? And since the update i havnt gotten but i think 1 Soulshard from legendary. HellBoy and was wondering if he still drops them as i have 328% itemfinding and 1-2 since update is beyond retarded.

This has hit me several times. Because you charge the tokens when we enter the area it really bites.
  • Options
    JabberminorJabberminor Registered Users 10 Posts
    Dnalamb wrote: »
    I get booted about every two or three mins since the last maintenance

For those who get this similar issue, when was the last time you turned the device off and on again? I found that this somehow fixed the issue, especially as I often leave my tablet on for at least a week before this happens.
  • Options
    YosenYosen Registered Users 7 Posts
    Chrystall wrote: »
    GLU,FIX THIS ****ING **** !!!
    SICK AND TIRED ABOUT THIS!20 times ir more when is heappen this to me!!!Think about all people's who buy tickets and instantly they are just kicked out from game!! That's ****ing" rape on face" from you!.Don't you have professional personal there that can resolve those problems??? That kind of problems can be solve in not even 3 hours with the right programs and all . Or you GLU ,you like only take money,steal money from us and not to make any progress with the game??Shame on YOU,GLU!!Shame on you if even this you can't resolve!
    400-500 tickets are gone because your incapability!

No :)
    They GLU didn't steal any money from you. You are wrong here....
    You gave them your money!

Willingly. So enjoy what you got :P
    With GLU that all you ever get. Sadly...