Options

No chance of full godly set

sesshumarusesshumaru Registered Users 10 Posts
take a look at this

image remove

i have playing this games in almost 6 months but still i cant get the full godly, what i have is

2x godly abbys wand
2x godly the magda lost wand
1x godly night fire
1x godly demon wand (i forgot the full name bui it have attack cd and iff)

2x godly talisman of berseker
2x godly ring of berseker and godly ring of a vulture

2x godly chesplate of resolve
3x godly braces of resolve
2x godly helm of resolve
2x godly shoulder of resolve

the only thing that i dont have is a godly boots of a resolve even a godly furtidude also

does anyone have complete set of godly??

Comments

• Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    does anyone have complete set of godly??[/QUOTE]

JonWayne does for the 3 characters so stop complaining. You will get them eventually.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    does anyone have complete set of godly??

JonWayne does for the 3 characters so stop complaining. You will get them eventually.[/QUOTE]

Stop complaining? Do you have how much money he spent on endless tickets?

And to answer you question, person above, if you want a full set of godly/resolve/berserker for all three characters, i suggest you set aside the next couple of years for endless farming. Or you can spend money.

You MIGHT be able to do it on one character, but usually that still takes around 2-5 months, depending on your luck.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    All i can say is hang in there. I was in the same boat. Playing just as long and for the longest time i was only missing shoulders. Got them yesterday. Now i have full set minus ring and neck. And yes i have gotten godly ring and neck. I just used them in evo and fuse tourney as they are not worth the dpss to max them. And i am very unlucky with dpss drops. Mebbe now i can save some up since i finally got last piece.

There should mebbe be a little balance in what drops. I had gotten a total of nine helms. I know people who have never even seen one.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Anyway when the new level cap comes out all our gear might be next to useless anyway (at least upgradable)
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Been trying for an age and not had more than a couple of godlies, this game is just down to pure luck, and the amount of cash you spend.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    So far today

1x godly boots of resolve
    1x godly chest of fortitude
    1x godly talisman of the berserker
    1x godly shoulders of resolve

1x cursed blade of kilic
    1x murdermker
    This was made in 6 runs
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    thats the best armour in the game for a reason i guess.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    So far today

1x cursed blade of kilic
    1x murdermker
    This was made in 6 runs
    this is definately not the norm from what i have read and experienced. Must be awesome to have that kind of luck. I get mebbe a godly every 4-5 runs. Still managed full set. But man it took alot of runs.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    I don't get it. I have been grinding for over a month with only two total godly items to show for it. Here there's people getting 10 in a day and complaining. Would someone from GLU please explain why with 6-10 tower trips per day, completing levels 100-125 that I still have only gotten godly resolve spaulders and godly fortitude boots. And most of this with iif over 350
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    I have been farming endless 110-130 for about 2 months now. I've gotten:

- 5x lv. 44 Gold Weapon (including Murdermaker) all in the last 2 weeks
    - about 5x Godly Helm of Resolve
    - Godly Talisman of Berserker
    - 2x Godly Talisman of Vulture

I have never seen another piece of Godly of Resolve (other than the Helm). I have Godly Chest, Spaulders and Boots of Fortitude. I would trade some of these Gold weapons for any new piece of Godly Resolve gear :(
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    So far today

1x cursed blade of kilic
    1x murdermker
    This was made in 6 runs

That is quite fortunate and NOT an average result from Endless...at least in my personal experience.
  • Options
    Forget resolve. IIF is useless to most people.
  • Options
    Forget resolve. IIF is useless to most people.

I've heard useless in Endless but some effect on normal maps. Would prefer resolve over fortitude regardless as it has the same defensive stats and IIF, if even slightly beneficial, makes it superior.
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    I come to the conclusion that IIF isnt so useless. Without it I am able to get up neat wave 140 but I'll be lucky to see a gold drop in 10 runs, but with 350% IIF I usually see a gold every other run. sometimes 2-3 in a single run.. maybe it's just me.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    Mixtacy wrote: »
    I come to the conclusion that IIF isnt so useless. Without it I am able to get up neat wave 140 but I'll be lucky to see a gold drop in 10 runs, but with 350% IIF I usually see a gold every other run. sometimes 2-3 in a single run.. maybe it's just me.

Definitely only you. I go through endless with 370%, and get all greens and greys, some blues, and maybe one purple. I go through endless with 170%, and i walk out with 2 godlies that i actually need in only three runs.

Not numerical data, but from my experience, IIF has no effect at all whatsoever. Even in normal maps.
  • Options
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    I've heard useless in Endless but some effect on normal maps. Would prefer resolve over fortitude regardless as it has the same defensive stats and IIF, if even slightly beneficial, makes it superior.

No effect against Leg HB due to the nerf in drop rates. No effect in endless either.

I only want godly/resolve for that 1 gs. And you can imagine that I still don't really care, lol.