MurderMaker as guaranty through Gem purchases.

EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
Would you consider this or would it be possible if you guaranty MurderMaker through Gem purchases not only epic ones coz we can easily get those.Just for one time event in an Offering tournament I think this would be a blast.You know what I mean devs..Talking about what youve gonna earn here $$$..Thanks..post comments if you are with me...

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Not really gonna happen. I've seen some people who will spend a couple thousand for that one Murdermaker in gold offerings.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Would just be happy to see more gold weapons drop in endless, sorry I mean I would like to see a gold weapon drop. Been doing endless for months only seen couple of godly drops and never a weapon.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    weapons are the key item for game progression so we definitely need a better chance at getting it with the current difficulty of bosses. Doubt they will every do it as guarantee for offerings though, heck they never even put a weapon as a prize for tourneys.
    By the way, Glu did do this before. Remember that Beast King Tournament?

480 bucks for a Murdermaker! And that sword looks cool!
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Would just be happy to see more gold weapons drop in endless, sorry I mean I would like to see a gold weapon drop. Been doing endless for months only seen couple of godly drops and never a weapon.

Just a couple of godlys? What wave you reach 115?

Im doing 111-140+ couple times a day and i see atleast 1 gold wep and 4-7 godlys a day
    Lactrix wrote: »

Im doing 111-140+ couple times a day and i see atleast 1 gold wep and 4-7 godlys a day

Sorry, I do 110-135, and I rarely get godlies...much less a gold level 44. I'm just grateful for my 1 MM.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Earn it bro.
    -Sagelz
    Lactrix wrote: »

Upto 125 but seen fk all :-(
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    I too have said that i get godly frequently, no one seems to believe that though hmm
    Started to get plenty of dpss but a gold weapon is still no where to be seen. Would be nice if I could trade in all the hundreds of Crude Sword of Attacks I seem to get tho. Lol
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Out of my desperation guys hehe coz I have had a trove of Godly treasures and completed 3 sets of Godly gears overall but never seen a Murdermaker..
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Ive been farming the tower of heroes for almost 3 months now...But my guildmates found Murdermaker just a snap of their finger so easily like most of them have 2 to 3 pieces of Murdermaker...
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    weapons are the key item for game progression so we definitely need a better chance at getting it with the current difficulty of bosses

True if you're fighting a boss one-on-one. But in tower 124 and above where defense matters too, not just how strong your weapon is. I have godly and unbreakable armor now but i still have to use life potions in tower 124 honestly because they do much damage to me. (**** if only i can spam the floor with dash attack, like in ew2).