Options

Gluadmin/Moloch: Query pls

I was just wondering if Glus cheat team are on strike or something? Havent seen the hackers on endless towers get removed for about a month and all the modders everywhere like the top 3 guys in current tournament. Bababalian or whatever his name is and devilzz and rablab. Would be nice to have them investigated and removed by the end of the tournament. Thanksss

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yeah those 2 are having a serious hack off. I'm guessing they are using legendary drop mod and infinite bag space mod to sell make gold and then fuse legendary into legendary.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Hmm... well, it's a manual process, so there can appear to be a delay- especially if they come back in after a clean sweep. We'll see if we can get an update.
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Bababalian is not cheater or hacker...maybe devilzz take a look in his toons "legit"? Bababalian is legit in ew3 compare to devilzz

Devilzz lvl52 warrior,monk lowlevel to farm or collect coins,mage lowlevel to...how devilzz get so much vp?

Lol and goodfellas have a members that lowlevels?

Im in fairandhonor we hate cheater hacker or modder...all members of FnH are active in tourny w/ a minimum of 15k gs alltime...sorry for my poor english...but we are not CHEATERS investigate gluadmins...but you must take a look first in fellas...

Devilzz-How a lvl52 warrior farm so much money...(not fully godly set)(no murdermaker)

Bababalian - guild leader of FnH legit have all godly set and wep both character
  • Options
    hisagihisagi Registered Users 19 Posts
    Bababalian is not cheater or hacker...maybe devilzz take a look in his toons "legit"? Bababalian is legit in ew3 compare to devilzz

Devilzz lvl52 warrior,monk lowlevel to farm or collect coins,mage lowlevel to...how devilzz get so much vp?

Lol and goodfellas have a members that lowlevels?

Im in fairandhonor we hate cheater hacker or modder...all members of FnH are active in tourny w/ a minimum of 15k gs alltime...sorry for my poor english...but we are not CHEATERS investigate gluadmins...but you must take a look first in fellas...

Devilzz-How a lvl52 warrior farm so much money...(not fully godly set)(no murdermaker)

Bababalian - guild leader of FnH legit have all godly set and wep both character

You are an idiot man. No matter how high level someone is, the time it takes to farm items for fusion is the same for all over 11000 gs players. They are both hacking. Bababalian has 3 **** characters fully completed and all have a set of storm wings. A little fishy dont you think. Kindly ask him to take a screenshot of how he manages to fuse that much in such little time and also the amount of coins he has. Snapshot the kind of items he drops in farming to earn that much vp. I bet you he wont have an answer.

Gluadmin is there any chance they can be investigated and removed before the end of the tournament? It is really disappointing seeing hackers having their names permanently in hall of fame every tournament when there are so many of us legitimately playing this game with dedication.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Lol you are the idiot here are jealous with the storm wings what if he buy that 5000gems is easy he is rich lol
    This is not the game for you play mario or flappybird dud...are you defeat the 4th kingdom Legendary i guess not ahaha you are noob...

Let the admin investigate in my guild...
    Not you dude...HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    hisagi wrote: »
    I was just wondering if Glus cheat team are on strike or something? Havent seen the hackers on endless towers get removed for about a month and all the modders everywhere like the top 3 guys in current tournament. Bababalian or whatever his name is and devilzz and rablab. Would be nice to have them investigated and removed by the end of the tournament. Thanksss

gluadmin wrote: »
    Hmm... well, it's a manual process, so there can appear to be a delay- especially if they come back in after a clean sweep. We'll see if we can get an update.

I do hope that this investigation is given proper justice and fairness and not just because some players who can't comprehend how to amass that kind of VP points are complaining.

bababalian had been a long time player and supports Glu by buying gems. I hope whatever happened to JonWayne and ChrisTot from iOS doesn't happen in Android where you just conveniently reset their account because of suspicions and not really doing a good job of investigating if they have a hack or they were just plain old players and capable enough to buy gems hence, having the time to amass the obscene of amount of coins and resources to win a tournament.
  • Options
    KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
    Lol you are the idiot here are jealous with the storm wings what if he buy that 5000gems is easy he is rich lol
    This is not the game for you play mario or flappybird dud...are you defeat the 4th kingdom Legendary i guess not ahaha you are noob...

Let the admin investigate in my guild...
    Not you dude...HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG. You are really an idiot...
  • Options
    Kros and hisagi are you from trollfellas? ahaha then eat our dust...

If trollfellas are legit why thay have members with lowlevel? For mod to raise vp then kick the lowlevel after the tourny wow what a strategy....

Fyi the guild leader of fellas also know as the trollfellas 24nathan beg from us in the last tourny evo ahaha poorrrrrrrr....
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    They are not from our guild they just have the same opinions because of what you and baba say and do. Which is making yourselves look foolish.
    we kick members who contribute just like 1000 vp because everyone should contribute to earn the rewards. Why am I wasting my time explaining. Your english and especially your mentality is way too poor..
    ;)
  • Options
    Hi fans....
    Ahahaha so are you from wolfpucks wahaha

Mochicha:
    Lol how lowlevel members contribute in your guild ahahaha...i have ss of your two members in lowlevel char...or that lowlevel is using mod then after the tourny kick that lowlevel so they didn't detect your dirty strategy hahahaha

if you want to investigate fine we are no guilty ahahaha
    Ps..gluadmins,moloch,cheat team or superadmins...plzzz investigate the two other guild....goodfellas also know the trollfellas and wolfpuckz.or wolfpackz
  • Options
    Yeah this guy will never lose his virginity
    ;)
  • Options
    Ahaha thanks fans
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Yeah this guy will never lose his virginity

Ouch. Lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Ouch. Lol.

Ultra are you from fellas?if you believe in that ahaha okie fine...hehehe
    And are you filipino?

Sorry for my fans name mochina or mochicha este mohican...
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Ultra are you from fellas?if you believe in that ahaha okie fine...hehehe
    And are you filipino?

Sorry for my fans name mochina or mochicha este mohican...

Im from Addiction on iOS. I just thought that Mohicans post was funny.

No, I'm not Filipino.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    Y dose every1 seem to think if ppl get big v.p in fusion they are hacking... obv just spending alot of real cash to win....
  • Options
    Yeah....we play fair with honor fyi we have legit player in the guild 5/10 in top10 gs alltime we don't need to hack in this game we are fan of online games and we love it....and plzz stop accusing us...
  • Options
    ObarObar Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yeah....we play fair with honor fyi we have legit player in the guild 5/10 in top10 gs alltime we don't need to hack in this game we are fan of online games and we love it....and plzz stop accusing us...

Fyi.... Gs does not equal big vp. I have have two toons at 12+k and put up big vp.... My other is not even 3k. Have you made the hall of fame? With your big gs..... Doubt it. It is all about the farm.
  • Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    Farm that money, its 50 gold per 1 VP if anyone hasn't done the calculation. If you don't want to farm, spend the gems. Not really a new concept with EW3.

I don't call anyone cheaters, except for the ones that went above like 150-170ish waves in endless. Also above like 80-90 in fire endless pretty unlikely.

Gear Score means nothing in this tournament. If your lvl 30 or lvl 50+ it doesn't matter, you need to farm for gold or spend gems for it.

There is many players out there using the hacks though, even trying to hide and not go above these endless levels, which is why you see players with 3x lvl 50+ characters with low GS. This game should have an automated hack detection or at least the Glu admins should not admit to doing it manual, because people will cheat cuz manual process takes longer.
  • Options
    Obar wrote: »
    Fyi.... Gs does not equal big vp. I have have two toons at 12+k and put up big vp.... My other is not even 3k. Have you made the hall of fame? With your big gs..... Doubt it. It is all about the farm.

Another fans the trollfellas obar i know your toons obar wasting so much money on that...oh and plzz don't message in private that you want to join in FnH sorry for waiting invitations (we not invite you)

And fyi to i dont say that gs is for tourny..read carefully obar
    Now the truth is devilzz is a true cheater...

2hours-almost 1million vp ahahaha nice guild cheaterfellas...
  • Options
    Another fans the trollfellas obar i know your toons obar wasting so much money on that...oh and plzz don't message in private that you want to join in FnH sorry for waiting invitations (we not invite you)

Obar was trolling you obviously . So dimwitted -_-

And you are accusing devilzz of something bababalian did as well.. that logic..
    ;)
  • Options
    ObarObar Registered Users 30 Posts

And fyi to i dont say that gs is for tourny..read carefully obar

If your English comprehension was such that u could understand it your hack of a guild leader would have known that I meerly asked
    What your requirements were. Why would I want to join a lesser guild? But man, it sure got everyones attention if u guys are still talking about it after three weeks.... U need to purge your members again. There are six right now who want to leave u for us if I would only give them a chance.....

And as for money... How much did your sorry lot spend to secure that win? It was our best troll yet.... 38 members made so many of you spend just to say you beat us.... Did u really beat us if as you say "wasted money".....
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Obar wrote: »
    If your English comprehension was such that u could understand it your hack of a guild leader would have known that I meerly asked
    What your requirements were. Why would I want to join a lesser guild? But man, it sure got everyones attention if u guys are still talking about it after three weeks.... U need to purge your members again. There are six right now who want to leave u for us if I would only give them a chance.....

And as for money... How much did your sorry lot spend to secure that win? It was our best troll yet.... 38 members made so many of you spend just to say you beat us.... Did u really beat us if as you say "wasted money".....

Sounds like an excuse.