Options

offering tourney

Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
I would like an answer from moloch or any admin about when are we getting an offering tourney been saving them for alot of time and i need potions for endless
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Sometime this month :)
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Good , then i hope it is soon thx for the reply
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »

*stunned face*
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Would that be before or after the bug fixes we are expecting, or the introduction of more content?
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    How about a Demon Prince Sigil tourney. Would give me something to do with the thousand I have. How about a little better item drop balance, especially for someone with over 350 iif.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    How about a Demon Prince Sigil tourney. Would give me something to do with the thousand I have. How about a little better item drop balance, especially for someone with over 350 iif.

IIF is a worthless stat. Don't bother with it.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »

Moloch, will the offerings be ALL offerings? Or only part, such as runes?
  • Options

I've heard rumors that the next tourney will be a rune god one. You know, the owns that cost money.

Can Moloch confirm this?
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    but honestly, where could you hear such rumours? do your friends work at glu?
  • Options
    Lieto wrote: »

People talk about it in my guild.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts

Common sense

Why do something players have been waiting for for month when you can make money?

(I seriously do hope I'm wrong, but that's the way things seem to have been for a while)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Offering tournaments may be structured differently- all runes, all regular (gold, silver, etc.), all of one kind or everything. It depends and can always change.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    I've heard rumors that the next tourney will be a rune god one. You know, the owns that cost money.

Can Moloch confirm this?

ugh ....that sounds like a very realistic possibility and I hope that is not the case because that is no true offerings tournament.....I hope that is not the case because if we are saving offerings for nothing it would be nice to know...
  • Options
    so when is next tourney coming up?
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Offering tournaments may be structured differently- all runes, all regular (gold, silver, etc.), all of one kind or everything. It depends and can always change.

Considering we haven't had a proper offerings tournament in quite a while, could it be seriously considered as "all" this time around?
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    People talk about it in my guild.

Hehe, I wouldn't really call thoose talks for "rumours" :) Yeah we might talk about it in our Guild as well but well the truth is it doesn't make it more paussable in anyway. More like an expected event. Rumor would be if someone in your Guild said that they have a friend at Glu who informed him about this.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Hehe, I wouldn't really call thoose talks for "rumours" :) Yeah we might talk about it in our Guild as well but well the truth is it doesn't make it more paussable in anyway. More like an expected event. Rumor would be if someone in your Guild said that they have a friend at Glu who informed him about this.

Unlikely that this would happen- the team that plans the tournaments doesn't release these details.
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Getting back on topic here:

This tournament is fusion (again *sigh*), so am I assuming the net one would be offerings? Would be nice to actually see a schedule of up coming tournaments, so that people can prepare. Once we knew which was coming up next, now, they're incredibly random and (as everyone has already expressed) boring...
  • Options
    Grandudius wrote: »
    Getting back on topic here:

This tournament is fusion (again *sigh*), so am I assuming the net one would be offerings? Would be nice to actually see a schedule of up coming tournaments, so that people can prepare. Once we knew which was coming up next, now, they're incredibly random and (as everyone has already expressed) boring...

Most certainly. Im hardly going to bother with this one. Fusion and evolution are the two most boring and common ones.
    PLEASE DO ALL OFFERINGS, THEN DO SOME NEW TOURNAMENTS!
    This is what 90% + of people want.
  • Options
    Like there is something else to do in the game.
  • Options
    Like there is something else to do in the game.

Bringing back Jade Forest Cyclops and another Killing Tourney for the players that are struggling getting a gold lvl 44 would be nice. Especially for my mage.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Bringing back Jade Forest Cyclops and another Killing Tourney for the players that are struggling getting a gold lvl 44 would be nice. Especially for my mage.

Once again, I agree. I have a lvl 44 purple, but would KILL for lvl44 gold!
  • Options
    Once again, I agree. I have a lvl 44 purple, but would KILL for lvl44 gold!

Haha. Me too.
  • Options
    minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    Most certainly. Im hardly going to bother with this one. Fusion and evolution are the two most boring and common ones.
    PLEASE DO ALL OFFERINGS, THEN DO SOME NEW TOURNAMENTS!
    This is what 90% + of people want.
    I bet 100% not only 90% + people want :)
  • Options
    minhtranuk wrote: »

I don't want an offering tourney. So what? For some rich guy to spend a thousand bucks and then win the whole thing?
  • Options
    I don't want an offering tourney. So what? For some rich guy to spend a thousand bucks and then win the whole thing?

You have no tokens saved up? A long time ago, maybe 3 months there was an offerings tournament, all offerings and since then people have thought another one would come up so they have been saving them.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    minhtranuk wrote: »
    said it before so i know its not 100%. Could care less about offering tourney. Its a p2w event. What the hell are you saving offerings for. Chances are pretty dang good your not gonna get that godly item. So ummm. You might win some more offerings. Yay? People mystify me.
  • Options
    You have no tokens saved up? A long time ago, maybe 3 months there was an offerings tournament, all offerings and since then people have thought another one would come up so they have been saving them.

I got sick after a month and a half.
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    said it before so i know its not 100%. Could care less about offering tourney. Its a p2w event. What the hell are you saving offerings for. Chances are pretty dang good your not gonna get that godly item. So ummm. You might win some more offerings. Yay? People mystify me.

Wow. I resisted the urge and temptation to spend 5000 offering for 3 whole months!

Reward: 50 iron and silver offerings.

-_-
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Wow. I resisted the urge and temptation to spend 5000 offering for 3 whole months!

Reward: 50 iron and silver offerings.

-_-
    oh no wait. Now you might get 15 rune offerings. Weeeee. Have fun fusing those into oblivion lol