Options

JINXED MONK. Bug? [Android]

KròsKròs Registered Users 51 Posts
Might be futuristic GLU but, could you give to this charachter a "check"?

I guess he needs to be a little bit more lucky, isn't?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    and i don't want to talk about how towers are more difficult for him.

However, just improve his luckyness, please.
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    LOLZ

He needs buff all over his stats.
  • Options
    No no, i love him, he's the most playable (i mean "challange") toon.

He's just too unlucky, according to my game experience (my mage and my warrior can prove this). It might be accidental, i believe is not.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    what do you mean by unlucky? as in needs more critical strikes, better drops, or is there different terminology on android than ios?

Monk is definitely the hardest character but I don't follow you on what you are asking.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    What? No way, Mage is ridiculously hard to play with. I love monk.
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Aleksie wrote: »
    What? No way, Mage is ridiculously hard to play with. I love monk.

Monk is the worst in endless.

Warrior is best in endless.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    You are right John, i didn't specify what kind of unluckiness.

My and other fellow monks are really unlucky with drop rates, generally (mostly in towers), comparating with our other two toons.

You probably are a lucky monk John, one of the "little ones" for what i know.
  • Options
    SucharSuchar Registered Users 1 Posts
    [QU=69150]You are right John, i didn't specify what kind of unluckiness.

My and other fellow monks are really unlucky with drop rates, generally (mostly in towers), comparating with our other two toons.

You probably are a lucky monk John, one of the "little ones" for what i know.[/QUOTE]

I really can't say just how different is the drop for other classes as my warrior is below 20 and mage around level 10,but what I'm experiencing is ridiculous. I've got a monk at level 37 and can't do anything for week or almost two. Ever since the ridiculous update I've Been stuck at the boss before cyclops whom I've defeated only with use of potions which I like to save for more dire situations. If potions were freely available drop, it'd be different, but we have to pay for those too. Point of my rant? I've added 1000 GS, literally, yet I can't move almost anywhere as the drops in locations available to my monk drop only **** ten levels below mine and I simply can't get a single decent weapon which would give me worthwhile damage to plow through the game. Honestly, if something doesn't happen soon I'm gonna quit, as much as I initially enjoyed the game, I'm not willing to suffer for no reason with broken game economy/system.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Suchar wrote: »
    [QU=69150]You are right John, i didn't specify what kind of unluckiness.

You probably are a lucky monk John, one of the "little ones" for what i know.

I really can't say just how different is the drop for other classes as my warrior is below 20 and mage around level 10,but what I'm experiencing is ridiculous. I've got a monk at level 37 and can't do anything for week or almost two. Ever since the ridiculous update I've Been stuck at the boss before cyclops whom I've defeated only with use of potions which I like to save for more dire situations. If potions were freely available drop, it'd be different, but we have to pay for those too. Point of my rant? I've added 1000 GS, literally, yet I can't move almost anywhere as the drops in locations available to my monk drop only **** ten levels below mine and I simply can't get a single decent weapon which would give me worthwhile damage to plow through the game. Honestly, if something doesn't happen soon I'm gonna quit, as much as I initially enjoyed the game, I'm not willing to suffer for no reason with broken game economy/system.[/QUOTE]

Try farming during tournaments, you get the best drops then. I know I've found the last two unbreakables for my warrior and finally some good fists for my monk. Just a thought.
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie