Options

glu admin help! glustar

today i earned this GluStars thing and I got a message while playing ew3; However, I got an accessing network problem so it wouldn't send my information that i filled out. so I tried to reload the app hoping to see the message again but I didn't. any help please?! by the way, my username on ew3 is xCaliber if glu can kindly send me one again! thx for your time.

Comments

• Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Also it appeared on my game today but what about this? I only filled up the info required but didn't have time to read what it said xd

radshorty i hope they send it again to you cause i think it must be something where they give us special prices ;) lol
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    you mean this?

IMG_0964_zpsfcb963a2.png
    IMG_0971_zps9b2aed62.png
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    How come i didn't get any messages ?
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    exactly voidblader!
  • Options
    Damii wrote: »
    How come i didn't get any messages ?
    . you had to have been playing EW3 a long long time to get the message
  • Options
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    you mean this?

IMG_0964_zpsfcb963a2.png
    IMG_0971_zps9b2aed62.png

hey void, thanks for the screenshots because that popped up for me too. did it ever work for you after, because we deserved it!
  • Options
    WattyWatty Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've played since January and have never seen that. What's your gs?
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    I started in december, that is a long time now
  • Options
    my total gs is 25822, and I've been playing since December and pretty much everyday
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    radshorty wrote: »
    my total gs is 25822, and I've been playing since December and pretty much everyday

I started when only two people/guilds were in the hall of fame. So sometime in December. Played literally every single day since I started. Total GS isn't very high, however. Only one character near max. :P
    Can only wish I'd get this xD

I'm sure "EW3 commitment" means purchasing gems, however... >_>
    Not gonna happen, Glu ;P
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    xCaliber it worked for me since I got the message at the opening page where I choose the character.
  • Options
    my internet connection dropped right when it happened. i did pay about $20
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    As posted in another thread:
    This program is a pilot program with only very a small handful of people participating (under 20 I think). I don't have all of the details yet. You'll likely just have to hang tight until someone from the program contacts you.
  • Options
    thank you for the reply.
  • Options
    I started when only two people/guilds were in the hall of fame. So sometime in December. Played literally every single day since I started. Total GS isn't very high, however. Only one character near max. :P
    Can only wish I'd get this xD

I'm sure "EW3 commitment" means purchasing gems, however... >_>
    Not gonna happen, Glu ;P

Its not about money cuz I never paid anything on this game. I have been playing for a long time though.
  • Options
    Well, if you consider it's only starting with 20 people out of millions of players... it's like a godly drop. ;)

EDITED TO ADD: "like a godly drop" was a joke and metaphor about 20 people out of millions in this pilot program. It was not a literal statement of rewards. SMH.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, if you consider it's only starting with 20 people out of millions of players... it's like a godly drop. ;)

It said "special prizes". If this is something gifted to people that NO ONE ELSE CAN GET, then it's not fair. Godly drops are extremely rare. But it's a fair chance for everyone.

If they give some people new stuff, then that's downright BS if PvP comes.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    It said "special prizes". If this is something gifted to people that NO ONE ELSE CAN GET, then it's not fair. Godly drops are extremely rare. But it's a fair chance for everyone.

If they give some people new stuff, then that's downright BS if PvP comes.

NO! It was a metaphor. No one is getting godly items. Gah. And seriously, it's 20 people out of millions.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    NO! It was a metaphor. No one is getting godly items. Gah. And seriously, it's 20 people out of millions.

What kind lf rewards might these twenty people be getting, if I may ask?
    Jewelz
  • Options
    I did some research and this guy says it gives you glu coins and then if you get a thousand it gives 20 glu credits. Lol I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND. Why is it so unorganized?
  • Options
    Im not sure if this is from another game or something.
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    I did some research and this guy says it gives you glu coins and then if you get a thousand it gives 20 glu credits. Lol I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND. Why is it so unorganized?

What in the hell is a Glu coin and what's the significance of them? Lol
    Jewelz
  • Options
    What kind lf rewards might these twenty people be getting, if I may ask?

I don't have that information at this time. But I do know that nothing is going to upset the balance, the fairness, etc.

Again, it's a pilot for 20 people out of millions. Frankly, with so much talk about how we "don't test" things, it's a little strange how surprised people are that Glu would be testing a pilot program with a small group of people.
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah, you don't get Glu coins for this one. Mostly we are solicited for feedback on things implemented or suggestions. At least that has been my experience so far.
  • Options
    Freddy406 wrote: »

No no, that's a legacy subscription program that isn't at all related to this. It's not even supported anymore.
  • Options
    I sent a ticket for customer care since I haven't gotten the pop up back yet
  • Options
    radshorty wrote: »
    I sent a ticket for customer care since I haven't gotten the pop up back yet

People who received the ad but were unable to enter their info will be resent the ad in the coming days. Closing thread until the next update.
This discussion has been closed.