Options

Increase Drop Rates, and make it to unlock mage

CrucibleCrucible Registered Users 11 Posts
So, I don't know about you guys(if such a thing exists) but I'm a brand new player on the forums, and a relatively experienced player in-game, I'm lvl 26, got rare+ armor, and epic jewelry each with green runes, however, ever sense I started playing this game(again) I've noticed two things, however I'm going to start with
the first one because it is driving me INSANE!(this will also answer the question why I haven't mentioned my sword)

So, increase drop rates, please, please, please :'(, allow me to explain, I once deleted this app, however I returned to it a few weeks later and I noticed that not a lot was different, except for the drop rates, to put this in perspective, on my old account when I killed cyclops and collected quest reward, I got a rare tier 3?(the blueish one with the really cool patterns) sword with one silver token, and I got an epic sword after killing cyclops 5 times, however, on my current account I've killed killed cyclops 30 times, nian 10 times, and put in 15 silver tokens and god knows how many iron tokens, and I haven't gotten a SINGLE WORTHWHILE SWORD!!! so, in conclusion, I know something changed in terms of drop rates in 1.2, so please revert it, as it's the only problem I've had.

Also on an unrelated topic, I always wanted to play the mage class, and I made it a goal to beat Ivar Mountains ASAP, however, the Ivar Mountains is (basically) the final boss of this game, and that IMO is way to far away, so my suggestion is to make it either Cyclops Chamber or Hall of the Divine, take your pick

Just something to consider,
Crucible

Comments

• Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    It may seem quite a way away, however the first set of levels are nothing compared to what you have lurking on the other side, a.k.a legendary mode. It's fair the way they've made mage unlockable at the preverbial "halfway" point of the game.

As for the increase in drop rates, you're not the first person to complain about them and you wont be the last. So keep your eyes peeled across the board for updates
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Its been awhile since I've unlocked mage and i have no idea if the difficulty on normal was increased or not. But I'm pretty sure it took me about 4 or 5 days to unlock mage as that was my goal right from the start. That just doesn't seem all that long a time to me. Also you don't have to beat hellboy to unlock mage. Just attempt him and shes all yours.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    you don't have to beat hellboy to unlock mage. Just attempt him and shes all yours.

That's what I found when I got the mage. I failed him but was surprised when mage was unlocked. Everybody in game chat says you need to beat him though. Hopefully it is not a bug and it stays that way. I think for a monk to kill him it is a lot harder than for the dim witted warrior.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    That's what I found when I got the mage. I failed him but was surprised when mage was unlocked. Everybody in game chat says you need to beat him though. Hopefully it is not a bug and it stays that way. I think for a monk to kill him it is a lot harder than for the dim witted warrior.

The dim witted warrior? WHAT?!

I'm gonna mop the floor with your mage with my warrior in PvP. Just wait:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Its been awhile since I've unlocked mage and i have no idea if the difficulty on normal was increased or not. But I'm pretty sure it took me about 4 or 5 days to unlock mage as that was my goal right from the start. That just doesn't seem all that long a time to me. Also you don't have to beat hellboy to unlock mage. Just attempt him and shes all yours.

No, you actually have to beat him. I think getting the mage earlier was a bug. Because it says you have to beat the level on opening screen.

But actually, i had the same thing happen to me. I was so happy. Until i kept dying at Hellboy for 4 days straight.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Everyone i know that has a mage only had to attempt him. Is this not working for someone anymore?
  • Options
    Everyone i know that has a mage only had to attempt him. Is this not working for someone anymore?

I heard that it is not working anymore. Can't say for sure though.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Your kidding us. Glu will not change the game mechanics, player must finish ivar with either monk or warrior to unlock the mage.

Btw why is it your avatar is doing foreplay? Haha
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Your kidding us. Glu will not change the game mechanics, player must finish ivar with either monk or warrior to unlock the mage.

Btw why is it your avatar is doing foreplay? Haha

No, I only had to attempt him.