Options

[Bug?] Runes info & question for admins

11h6uk9.png

This has been mentioned before but no evidence was given. Is this message in loading screen a typo by developers or were we originally supposed to just combine 3 runes for each type.

And just a question for the endless tourney. Will the hackers vp be removed before the prizes are given to the legit players and guilds? It was promised in the last survival tournament we had but the ranks were still mucked, with the Rank 1 player having 5 mill vp and in waves 170+ , and the vp from these hackers still remain to this day in the guilds they were in, messing up the vp leaderboard as well.
;)

Comments

• Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    This is a bs question....read carefully bs...i hate you mohican you are noobs....

And i answer your bs question 3 stands for 3 same epic runes.....for you to get powerful legendary runes...

And we FairAndHonor are not cheater...you bs...now play your toons to get more gs and vp.....

Low gs + high vp = cheater
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    This is a bs question....read carefully bs...i hate you mohican you are noobs....

And i answer your bs question 3 stands for 3 same epic runes.....for you to get powerful legendary runes...

And we FairAndHonor are not cheater...you bs...now play your toons to get more gs and vp.....

Are you high?
    ;)
  • Options
    ComarComar Registered Users 65 Posts

Sorry, but you are wrong. In the game combines are as follow:

5 grey for a green,
    5 green for a blue,
    4 blue for a purple, and
    4 purple for a gold.

What Mohican is asking about is the text that implies it takes 3 runes for a combine. Clearly that is incorrect, as you can read from above. The question is, why is there a discrepancy?

Regardless of an answer, rune combine failure needs to go. With limited bag space, low drop rate of gear, reagent issues...it's going to be ridiculous to expect that players are going to keep using gems to replace runes. The runes are too difficult to acquire, as is just about everything in this game.

The reasons to keep playing are dwindling quickly...
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Comar wrote: »
    Sorry, but you are wrong. In the game combines are as follow:

5 grey for a green,
    5 green for a blue,
    4 blue for a purple, and
    4 purple for a gold.

What Mohican is asking about is the text that implies it takes 3 runes for a combine. Clearly that is incorrect, as you can read from above. The question is, why is there a discrepancy?

Regardless of an answer, rune combine failure needs to go. With limited bag space, low drop rate of gear, reagent issues...it's going to be ridiculous to expect that players are going to keep using gems to replace runes. The runes are too difficult to acquire, as is just about everything in this game.

The reasons to keep playing are dwindling quickly...

Are you sure make a screen shot dude...

If that so sorry for my wrong...but mohican is a bs ahahaha nothing change....bs
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Are you sure make a screen shot dude...

If that so sorry for my wrong...but mohican is a bs ahahaha nothing change....bs

Combinations work as follows:
    Five grey -> One green
    Five green -> One blue
    Four blue -> One purple
    Four purple -> One gold

It takes 400 grey runes to make a single gold rune, assuming no failures.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Thank you Comar and SneezingCat (bless you). Still hoping for the off chance that Glu did mean to make it 3 runes for a combine but made an error somewhere. And I agree with the no chance of failure thing but it is encouraging to see them put in gold god of runes as tournament prizes.

p.s. dont mind onlylagcankimeow or should I say bababalian. He wasnt loved properly as a kid.
    ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Combinations work as follows:
    Five grey -> One green
    Five green -> One blue
    Four blue -> One purple
    Four purple -> One gold

It takes 400 grey runes to make a single gold rune, assuming no failures.

And we need 24 gold runes to make one perfect character. With three characters......

you need 72 runes total.

72*400=28800 grey runes. -_-

10 runes one fire lotus run.......8 fire lotus runs a day........3600 days. Counting failure, let's multiply that by 10.

36000 days.

How many years is that?

Around 10.........-_-

Pathetic....
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    lol.. that's taking it to the extreme US. I was going to post about needing 6 gold runes.. You would need 400 * 6 - 2400 grey runes (of the exact type you want). God knows how much gems and money you would need if you bought the runes from offerings and used gems to fuse them. Maybe over $2000 - the price of a new PC.

Btw how did you get 24 runes per character. There are 3 element types, 6 pieces of gear, that is 18 combinations (assuming you have 3 copies of the best gear there is).

And then you have to account for new and better gear...
  • Options
    lol.. that's taking it to the extreme US. I was going to post about needing 6 gold runes.. You would need 400 * 6 - 2400 grey runes (of the exact type you want). God knows how much gems and money you would need if you bought the runes from offerings and used gems to fuse them. Maybe over $2000 - the price of a new PC.

Btw how did you get 24 runes per character. There are 3 element types, 6 pieces of gear, that is 18 combinations (assuming you have 3 copies of the best gear there is).

And then you have to account for new and better gear...

There are 8 equipped gears my friend
    ;)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    oh yea, my bad