Options

To upgrade or not to upgrade....

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
I have been farming LNian for a couple days and I recived a Blessed Blad of Courintav lvl 36 gold weapon, ap/cd/iif. I am fighting with a 31 gold Greatsword of Lord Shonell, also ap/cd/iif. The Blessed Blad of Courintav is about 500 max GS higher than the sword I am using now.

My questions are:

Does LNian drop the Chad sword?

And if he does, should I just let the Blade of Courintav go for now, and keep farming for a Chad sword?

It's just a lot of reagents and resources to use if I end up maxing out the Blade of Courintav and then get a Chad sword and have to max that out. I will be farming LNian for a little while longer, and with my luck as soon as I max the Courintav sword ill get Chad sword.

However if LNian does not drop Chad sword(I think he does though, can anyone confirm?) I should maybe just max out the Courintav blade and get to L Hellboy where I can farm for Chad sword.

Not sure what to do, any suggestions advice is appreciated.

Thanks

VykusSouldrinker

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    NO! DON'T SELL THAT BLESSED BLADE OF COURINTAV!

The chances of Leg Nian dropping a Chad sword is very low now. I would suggest you keep farming him for full transcendant gear, and keep upgrading your gear. Don't upgrade your Blessed Blade yet. But hang on to it.

If you have everything you need, then don't bother farming Leg Nian. You can just go straight to Leg Hellboy with that Blessed Blade.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    NO! DON'T SELL THAT BLESSED BLADE OF COURINTAV!

The chances of Leg Nian dropping a Chad sword is very low now. I would suggest you keep farming him for full transcendant gear, and keep upgrading your gear. Don't upgrade your Blessed Blade yet. But hang on to it.

If you have everything you need, then don't bother farming Leg Nian. You can just go straight to Leg Hellboy with that Blessed Blade.

Thanks Ultra, glad I read your post before I sold it!

I will keep farming LNian for a little while longer, and hopefully get a Chad sword, if not then ill max the Blessed Blade of Couintav and head to L Hellboy.

I have the Transcendent Helm of resovle and Impervious chest of resovle, but I still need the shoulder and boots(actually have Transcendent boots but they are fortitude not resolve, so I don't like them) and some gauntlets. Also have impervious shoulders of fortitude but not resolve so I guess I need some shoulders too.

Plus all the darn SShards for that Transcendent gear. Oh well, ill keep pluggin away I guess...

Thanks again
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    More important than armour are ring/talisman. You can leave armour at 15/15. Don't leave Nian without trancendent ring/talisman berserker/vulture fully upgraded as you will be having a hard time at Hellboy.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    IMO, u need upgrade blade of curintav to 15/15, dun max, then u can kill nian more faster. Try to get shard from tower heroes wave 100-110
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Upgrade the lvl36 one to 15/15 to farm faster and have a better chance of chad if u can't kill hellboy
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    1st priority: upgrading courintav
    2nd: farming/upgrading rings/talisman (purple/gold)
    3rd: " armor (purple/gold)

You will have a much easier and faster time farming LNian with Courintav => more drops, less time, more progress.
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    1st priority: upgrading courintav
    2nd: farming/upgrading rings/talisman (purple/gold)
    3rd: " armor (purple/gold)

You will have a much easier and faster time farming LNian with Courintav => more drops, less time, more progress.

Ok thanks, this makes sense. Just don't want to use all the reagents and coins necessary to upgrade Courintav to 15/15, then get a Chad sword then have to do it all over again...

Ill see how my farming goes I guess... Still need Transcendent ring/talisman of vulture or zerker anyway, sooo,back to farming..
  • Options
    kepemkeukepemkeu Registered Users 6 Posts
    Nian does drop Chad that's where I got mine from and have found 2 more since then. Now im on the hunt for mm
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    I just got chad from Nian not 30 seconds ago and came back to this thread. It is definitely still dropping.

It took many many times.
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Can I piggyback off this thread? I hope you don't mind Vykus...

What about the level 36 gold sword Righteous Fury? I just got it from LN. It only has CC.

Same question... Should I upgrade it or keep farming LN for a better weapon?
  • Options
    Well of course I just got Skysplitter which has CD...at least it's better than CC! But at this rate I'm holding out for Chad!
  • Options
    Any gold lvl 36 will do good. And FYI, i prefer CC over CD. I'd say keep the Righteous Fury and ditch the skysplitter.
  • Options
    AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    I personally used Courintav, to this day I have never seen a Chad drop, ah well,
    As Ultra said pretty much any Gold 36 will be more than good enough to set you on your way.

Just yesterday I finished maxing my Unbreakable Breastplate of Resolve to get a Godly Plate of Resolve on literally the very next endless run, goodbye 5DPSS.
  • Options
    AlexV2x wrote: »
    I personally used Courintav, to this day I have never seen a Chad drop, ah well,
    As Ultra said pretty much any Gold 36 will be more than good enough to set you on your way.

Just yesterday I finished maxing my Unbreakable Breastplate of Resolve to get a Godly Plate of Resolve on literally the very next endless run, goodbye 5DPSS.

I can't believe you got godly chestplate so easily.....

Took me 4 months in endless. Lucky.
  • Options
    Blessed Blade of Courtinav at 15/15 really isn't better than Lord Shonell's fully maxed. It has slightly higher attack but less cd and less iif. Grrrrr, got it all the way to 15/15 for nothing, because the reagents to max it are so far off...
  • Options
    So farming LN today I've had two more Righteous Furys drop (back to back!) and another Skysplitter, but no Chad. And no transcendent gear at all. It's frustrating not to get anything I can use!
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yes. he does drop chad but less often. Try out for skyspilter its good too. I used it and was able to kill LHB so it wont be a problem.
    - Hunter :p;)