Options

lucky loot today

BestFriendCZBestFriendCZ Registered Users 52 Posts
Today I repeated many times tower of heroes 100-135 on turnament wirh my best gears i have only 57 % IF and today me drop 2x gold wapons on 44 lvl Nightfire (CCH and CD) and Magda the Blacks lost Wand (CCH and IF) ....before three weeks back nothing with my IF gear(about 400% IF) I think that IF is not so important after today:cool:

Comments

• Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Today I repeated many times tower of heroes 100-135 on turnament wirh my best gears i have only 57 % IF and today me drop 2x gold wapons on 44 lvl Nightfire (CCH and CD) and Magda the Blacks lost Wand (CCH and IF) ....before three weeks back nothing with my IF gear(about 400% IF) I think that IF is not so important after today:cool:

Grats on the drops!

Its already been stated by Glu, for the purposes of the tower iif doesn't really mean much because of the loot table structure(which I am not really sure about). However for dungeons and bosses iif seems to help, in my experience anyway.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    Congrats on the loot my friend :) I have yet to see more godly drops besides my godly helm of resolve and godly ring of the boar :) no luck though. Feels like this tournament is a good chance of getting some godly. It's surprising there's nothing so far. Good luck everyone
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Congrats on the loot my friend :) I have yet to see more godly drops besides my godly helm of resolve and godly ring of the boar :) no luck though. Feels like this tournament is a good chance of getting some godly. It's surprising there's nothing so far. Good luck everyone

I'll take the helm. I only have fortitude.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    And another example of how IIF is worthless....
  • Options
    I'll take the helm. I only have fortitude.

Says the one that usually trivilize the resolve over fortitude :D:) but I'd change for other types of armor as long as it's godly
  • Options
    Says the one that usually trivilize the resolve over fortitude :D:) but I'd change for other types of armor as long as it's godly

Resolve looks cooler. I'll take helm and give you spaulders/resolve. Or boots/resolve.
  • Options
    Resolve looks cooler. I'll take helm and give you spaulders/resolve. Or boots/resolve.

Any chance of bracers? :D I'm having bad luck with em, not even unbreakable drop.
  • Options
    Any chance of bracers? :D I'm having bad luck with em, not even unbreakable drop.

I got fortitude bracers.

I just got helm/resolve.

But if you got godly chest/resolve.....I'll take it.
  • Options
    I got fortitude bracers.

I just got helm/resolve.

But if you got godly chest/resolve.....I'll take it.

No luck at all this tournament. Not one piece of godly sh..
  • Options
    No luck at all this tournament. Not one piece of godly sh..

I got Beastly Blade of Ralko the Wild, godly helm/resolve and godly boots/resolve.

Only helm was useful. But only for that 1 extra gs-_-
  • Options
    I got Beastly Blade of Ralko the Wild, godly helm/resolve and godly boots/resolve.

Congratulations, Ultra. Well, I feel like I've been cheated a little. I kill 4 f.... cyclops in a row 124, 125 stage and get nothing? Literally no drop. At least some reagent or trash, but nothing? I don't know what to think about that, they used to drop reagents at least before this tournament.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts

on what level? i have been farming for lvl44 gold but not getting it - stuck with lvl44 purple predator..
  • Options
    jaggu wrote: »
    on what level? i have been farming for lvl44 gold but not getting it - stuck with lvl44 purple predator..

I got it on wave 114. I have Vortex Blade, which was found on 134. I have Murdermaker, which was found on wave 120. I have master yangs tornado blade, which was found on 124.

In case you wanted to know.
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    I got it on wave 114. I have Vortex Blade, which was found on 134. I have Murdermaker, which was found on wave 120. I have master yangs tornado blade, which was found on 124.

In case you wanted to know.
    ok will keep farming 110 to 125 then.. to go above 125 need pots... :(
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    It's all about luck and percistancy. In the last three weeks I ha e run endless 100-125 about 150 times or so and found alot of godly I feel. I have ask resolve gear neck and ring of the vulture but no sword =\. So as you can see its just random chance. If you play the odds enough in the end you will get them all sometime.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    The last piece look like forever havn't drop, im just got same gears. Never find ring for warr, boots of res for mage n talisman for monk :(