EW3 1.2 Patch and Maintenance - Elemental Fury

167891012Next

Comments

• krondorkrondor Registered Users 3 Posts
    ^ I couldn't agree more.
    Thanks Glu for the time to play reaper of souls.

EW3 has now been relegated as facebook junk status. Login, collect, leave.
    Kinda like a bandicoot. Eats roots and leaves.
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    Any news about iphone 4 iOS 7 issue?
    Thanks
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    krondor wrote: »
    ^ I couldn't agree more.
    Thanks Glu for the time to play reaper of souls.

EW3 has now been relegated as facebook junk status. Login, collect, leave.
    Kinda like a bandicoot. Eats roots and leaves.

LOL, couldn't agree more with you being unable to agree more :)
    It's to the point now where I don't want to complete a level at all..because it means that I'll have to go to the inventory screen, lol.
  • mesonyxmesonyx Registered Users 2 Posts
    Cant see logic in this update, outside of bugs there is plenty of mistakes.
    1. Making game harder for new players
    2. Limiting reagents drop
    3. New content seems to drop only godly tier so its pointless for endgamers.
    I personally just run old tower when tokens are there- farmed murdermaker and 3 godlies, just missing ring. I cant see reason to play anymore after getting it. Why should i farm runes if new island cant drop better thing that i already have? Shortly before patch was released i was farming L-Nian with my mage- cant do it anymore: takes a lot of time and drops close to nothing. Selling loot is a torture? Tiered runes and failure rate of combining is frustrating.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Cybert wrote: »
    After a week or so with new elemental update, I have to say I am quite happy with it. Before update I played the game every day around two or three hours (on my way to work and back again, and before sleep) and paid some considerable money for the gems if reagents were missing. And now, now I am free. I just drop by to gather daily gift, make one ot two level and pay nada for the gems. Well, I am free again, to play the real games (like Diablo III addon or Elder Scrolls On-Line) ...

Me too, except personally i play other mobile games, like Injustice. It has no pay walls, is free to play, and has very little bugs.

Now i don't have to worry about bankrupting myself to buy gems, and i also don't need to spend hours farming. I don't even log in some days because the loading screen is so long, and I have better things to do than waste those 20 seconds on EW3.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Thank you glu for the new update to android. Can now farm faster than ever and new kingdom rocks.
    woo! <3
    ;)
  • sheeshee Registered Users 16 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Thank you glu for the new update to android. Can now farm faster than ever and new kingdom rocks.
    woo! <3
    vilc6810j
    shut up you filthy hacker. how you come u can join goodfellas huh. your ign is "dziah" right?.
    http://postimg.org/image/vilc6810j
    shee wrote: »
    vilc6810j
    shut up you filthy hacker. how you come u can join goodfellas huh. your ign is "dziah" right?.
    http://postimg.org/image/vilc6810j

Jesus Christ, you think you can just accuse everyone here?
    Haha don't mind him, i am clean and his anger stems from not being able to make it to our guild. Toodles.
    ;)
  • REDBRREDBR Registered Users 15 Posts
    kKjunyNtEnYh6bjIpyoTUJrogD3Dk2yIi1vgDJHfpruIiifUyXOFrK57xf9mlDXQ78UljJw2ZYI
  • REDBRREDBR Registered Users 15 Posts
    6JqgLqUXBhw0W1kX5d6l4qaeRfxPJwc5wYIia_dw0rJVumHRIkxEdQ9KUkz3qX7q6_SZ8AWNf5I
  • moises12moises12 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ban when to put the new map update:)
  • ZodZod Registered Users 3 Posts
    I think everything I wanted to say was said. I loved the game prior to new patch, still like it. But wow.. Slow going.....
    I would pay $20 i bet along with most to go back in time.
  • StarkStark Registered Users 4 Posts
    So.
    First of all I would like to thank the admins for fixing the item selling bug, it was really annoying. As it is now - it's perfect. Thanks guys, I'm glad you fixed it this soon.

But there is another series of problems that should be fixed, or the game will lose popularity. I will try to be as objective as possible.

1. This patch made the game really hard. Even before, unless one had a full golden set, the game wasn't all white and fluffy. But now it has become a total mess. Bosses have a lot more hp, it's really frustrating. But this is just the beginning.

2. Drop rate. It's a total mess too. What makes boss farming even more frustrating, is that getting a golden item is harder than walking on the surface of the sun. Before the update, I could easily get a golden one from hellboy with my lvl 50 mage in like 5-8 runs. Now...Dozens, dozens of runs and I barely get a blue item in like 3-5 runs. As far as it concerns my mage, it's not a problem. But for the other characters, and for the new players... Just play this game once, and you will experience it yourself.

3. Runes! Of course, runes. Great runes, nice runes, colorful runes...And pretty useless runes. Yeah, my weapon is all nice and shiny but...what about the actual elemental damage? I have no idea of how much of the damage I do(or absorb) is elemental, and what do those runes actually do. And which monsters are elemental at all, and if their defense and attack are both elemental or not. We know nothing aside from the fact that they add a little attack damage and elemental defense.

4. The new world! I love it. I hate hot summers, I hate cool summers, I hate all summers, I hate heat. I love those new, shiny, blueish and white caves. But guess what! They are full of incredibly strong monsters. And by incredibly strong, I mean it. The "recommended GS" is a total mess too. With an almost full godlike set, I got killed by the archer boss. And I have 15% ice defense. And 8+% fire attack. Seeing how the new map is giant compared to the two small chambers, there will be a lot more chambers and a lot more incredibly strong monsters. Either give us better gear (or at least increase the droprate for godlike), or make them easier to kill. Using potions on each level would really be disappointing.

But all this, of course, is just my humble opinion. You probably know about all this already, and I hope you will improve it as soon as possible.

This game is still great, but not everyone of us has 8 hours a day of free time to use only for Eternity Warriors 3. Thank you.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Free gifts again, something is coming, guessing another update that is of more benefit to them. Do they think we are fools, a sweetener, c'mon give us more respect for gods sake.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Free gifts again, something is coming, guessing another update that is of more benefit to them. Do they think we are fools, a sweetener, c'mon give us more respect for gods sake.

The next update is gonna suck, i just know it.

The better the gift, the worse the update.
  • BladeshederBladesheder Registered Users 26 Posts
    The next update is gonna suck, i just know it.

The better the gift, the worse the update.
    I know that im annoying you, UltraSceptile, but in The next update if you know there Will be The resolution of iOS 7.1 problem? Its too time that i dont play ew3 and i miss it..:(
    Very kind, Thanks!
    I know that im annoying you, UltraSceptile, but in The next update if you know there Will be The resolution of iOS 7.1 problem? Its too time that i dont play ew3 and i miss it..:(
    Very kind, Thanks!

No, i don't know if the iOS 7.1 problem will be fixed.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are soliciting feedback for the difficulty level in 1.2: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?100997-POLL-1-2-Update-too-hard-or-not
    Wow Glu Tournament prizes were crazy good. Thank you for all the content improvement. Everything is going in the right track especially with the poll for changing game difficulty.
    ;)
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    Stark wrote: »
    So.
    First of all I would like to thank the admins for fixing the item selling bug, it was really annoying. As it is now - it's perfect. Thanks guys, I'm glad you fixed it this soon.

Was the selling bug fixed? I still have the bug (just checked) and i wasn't prompted for an upgrade?

I thought the bug was to be fixed last week but it's still not able to sell a few items before i have to hit cancel and i sporadically crash.

What's really needing on selling is the ability to sell all items that aren't equipped, "locked" (need a new feature there), or runes/reagents.
  • StarkStark Registered Users 4 Posts
    guacamole wrote: »
    What's really needing on selling is the ability to sell all items that aren't equipped, "locked" (need a new feature there), or runes/reagents.

They fixed it, at least for android that is. Now you can sell gray and green stuff just by tapping "sell", without the need to confirm it, so it works instantly (also applies to reagents, haven't checked runes). It's pretty nice as it is now.
    Stark wrote: »
    They fixed it, at least for android that is. Now you can sell gray and green stuff just by tapping "sell", without the need to confirm it, so it works instantly (also applies to reagents, haven't checked runes). It's pretty nice as it is now.

I need this, how do i get this fix on the iphone? App isn't requesting upgrade when run or in the app center. it says i am on version 1.2.0.
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    I need this, how do i get this fix on the iphone? App isn't requesting upgrade when run or in the app center. it says i am on version 1.2.0.

The fix is currently only for android. The Apple version should be coming soon, hopefully!
    Moloch wrote: »
    The fix is currently only for android. The Apple version should be coming soon, hopefully!

Considering the game has been unplayable from a selling perspective for anyone on Apple products and that it was initially posted that the fix would come in March, could we please get a weekly update or SOME notice of an ETA for this?
    Considering the game has been unplayable from a selling perspective for anyone on Apple products and that it was initially posted that the fix would come in March, could we please get a weekly update or SOME notice of an ETA for this?

We are not able to provide ETA on when fixes go live because there are factors beyond our control.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are not able to provide ETA on when fixes go live because there are factors beyond our control.
    ok how about just telling us if they have a working fix and if it will be implemented in regular maintenance or do we have to wait for an actual update. While this surprise tower tourney is nice it is really just making me hate this game more and more every time I've got to sell when bags are full. And as you can imagine with a tourney of this type that is quite a bit.
    I just love that bug fixes are out of their control
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    He did say when they go live. They can only submit an edited app to apple or google and then they have to approve it, Im not 100% sure on the process but that's why part of it is out of their hands.
    Closing thread now as we are moving on to a new update!
This discussion has been closed.