Options

Tournament winnings

Hello, it seems that I didn't get any winning out of the last tournament even though I was in the top 15000. Is it because there is some kind of a delay or is it because of a bug? Char name: Jusiai. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Dewee wrote: »
    Hello, it seems that I didn't get any winning out of the last tournament even though I was in the top 15000. Is it because there is some kind of a delay or is it because of a bug? Char name: Jusiai. Thanks in advance!
    I guess they will clean some hackers out and then give prize...same thing happened in last survival tournament
  • Options
    Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Personally I'd look into any player that advanced above level 150.. I can get to level 134 regularly and cap out at around 141... I'm fully geared except for godly berz talisman and ring... But just can't see people passing much beyond 150 - even with potions as the timer is a big enemy for later levels when monsters just don't seem to die... I'm sure I'm going to get flamed now.. But just a humble opinion...
  • Options
    DeweeDewee Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks mate!!!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah, lets hope Glu can clean all the hackers and hacker Guilds up before sending out the rewards.
    Not really fun to see your Guild go from first to 3rd spot after all work just because some hackers jump in and generate millions of vp in a few hours :/
  • Options
    minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    Pt604 wrote: »
    Personally I'd look into any player that advanced above level 150.. I can get to level 134 regularly and cap out at around 141... I'm fully geared except for godly berz talisman and ring... But just can't see people passing much beyond 150 - even with potions as the timer is a big enemy for later levels when monsters just don't seem to die... I'm sure I'm going to get flamed now.. But just a humble opinion...

True, my set is same as u and without potion I only catch 139 max then die or time up