EW3 1.2.1 Patch and Maintenance

Comments

• AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    You know Earth is taking a turn for the worst when we're asking when to go to sleep as so to not miss out on a couple hours of Eternity Warriors :P .

On topic: Hooray for bug fixes :D
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Ahh i can finally play again now 3 weeks or around that away, looking forward to playing again :)
  • Slickster2Slickster2 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Great news, it seems as though you guys really did here the player/customer base! Excited to log in and check it out! That's awesome, thank you guys :)
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    No new stages there unfortunately. There were enough issues in the 1.2, and enough feedback that we prioritized fixing the those issues and addressing the feedback over new content. We put in what additions we could (such as the quick selling) but our main focus was on making the game a better experience for you people, the players :)

Everything in the update sounds just great :D Hope it all works as good as it sounds =)

And good decision to fix all the minor stuff up that’s been bugging players before you can calmly concentrate on adding more content.

Good Job Glu!
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Inventory Fixes
    • Inventory should no longer lag when equipping or selling items
    • There is no longer a confirmation for selling white or green equipment

Android has had this fix for over a month now. In your face ios users!! lol lol. (maybe my only chance to say that)

On that issue.. did android get the lag fix for inventory? Because I notice it still lags a lot when scrolling, will this be fixed when we get the official fix?
  • MegrundleMegrundle Registered Users 1 Posts
    Any update yet on the servers?!
  • 7heGod7heGod Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm can't stop checking....
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    AlexV2x wrote: »
    You know Earth is taking a turn for the worst when we're asking when to go to sleep as so to not miss out on a couple hours of Eternity Warriors :P .
    lol... true
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Is the up an coming new armour, higher level or just a different version of what a lot of the end game players have now?
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    Inventory Fixes
    • Inventory should no longer lag when equipping or selling items
    • There is no longer a confirmation for selling white or green equipment

Towers
    • Player will now only be charged tickets when they actually enter the tower
    • Hacker detection improved

Tournaments
    • Tournaments fixed, expect to see tournaments besides fusion and evo!

PvE
    • Bosses should be dropping correct number of reagents now

Upcoming Content
    • We've heard you and are going to bring the difficulty of the old kingdoms more in line with how it used to be
    • New gear and pets
    • New boss battle arena and bosses
    • PvP on the horizon – only the strongest, best geared and rune enhanced warriors will be able to claim top prizes!

Android should be getting the update sometime a bit later this week!

That sound good but never know maybe just like last few update :d
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Is the up an coming new armour, higher level or just a different version of what a lot of the end game players have now?

We are not introducing higher level/tier equipment at this time. Might have to wait for a level cap increase for that ;)
  • Srs1172Srs1172 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yup time for bed can't wait any longer servers have been down for about 7 hours now. Can't wait to try later. Glu has listened to our gripes and responded with new patch improving gameplay for all. TYVM
  • tilkoutilkou Registered Users 5 Posts
    Its a big update but take long time to perform this upgrade .
    I hope its fix soon :)

Good job to improve this application GLU team .
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Still how much time we have to wait..? Its been so many hours since server is down..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Finally fix for selling! Good choice to fix urgent issues instead of stressing new content, looking forward to new lvl's and boss in 4:th kingdom thou,

Keep up the good work
  • Sebinem67Sebinem67 Registered Users 5 Posts
    When the maintenance finish?
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    We are not introducing higher level/tier equipment at this time. Might have to wait for a level cap increase for that ;)

I see ok, so it's a new set of armour to put in the bag space we not got :-p

Lol.

Sounds like all the good stuff happening just as I start back in work, typical :-(
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Whats the anticipated time for the maintenance to be over ?
  • minhtranukminhtranuk Registered Users 31 Posts
    dirtymoney wrote: »
    Whats the anticipated time for the maintenance to be over ?

Another 12h maybe lol
  • IcepawIcepaw Registered Users 15 Posts
    I saw some folks talking about the drop rate going back to the old way? but all I saw was for reagents. Was there more?
    minhtranuk wrote: »
    Another 12h maybe lol

SADFACE.

The patch is good, but its really just a collection of bug fixes. Curious why it would take so long.
    Icepaw wrote: »
    I saw some folks talking about the drop rate going back to the old way? but all I saw was for reagents. Was there more?

It is only the reagents fix. I think its just wishful thinking for those that expect the old drop rates to return.
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    SADFACE.

The patch is good, but its really just a collection of bug fixes. Curious why it would take so long.

My guess is, maintenance was over long time ago. problem might be on apple side taking a long time to approve and release the updated ew3 on app store..
  • IcepawIcepaw Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks dirty.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    SADFACE.

You people really think all this is easy shiz that is done in half an hour... such ignorance.
    ;)
  • nellydesignnellydesign Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same as previous offerings. The new pet is very :3

OK, so there's a new pet. I have a pet (Phoenix), but it only appears in town. How is this even a cool thing? I'd love if it actually come along during runs.
  • tilkoutilkou Registered Users 5 Posts
    The app store upgrade is not available but the game last update date is 17 of April .
    Strange !!
    mohican wrote: »
    You people really think all this is easy shiz that is done in half an hour... such ignorance.

It's been down for about 12hours, not half an hour. Ignorance? Shut the **** up.

Go ask more stupid questions.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    It's been down for about 12hours, not half an hour. Ignorance? Shut the **** up.

Go ask more stupid questions.

Would you rather they release it now and have more bugs or wait till they fix it? Everyone is waiting on it and it will get here when it gets here. game coding isn't always that easy.

people are so quick to hate on each other just cuz it isn't the kind of answer they want to hear. everyone also has been bashing Glu and admins for the last few weeks and not just give feedback. Now They are fixing some issues and people are complaining cuz the maintenance is taking too long.

SOME PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED.....
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    EW3 1.2.1 patch update is now available in the app store for download!!
This discussion has been closed.