Options

Sell all gray (one click) & separate reagent bag

HootersHooters Registered Users 21 Posts
We all know selling is a pain in the butt. Sure its nice to sometimes see how much $$ we are getting per item but a sell all gray gear button would be nice. Also having said that I realize some reagents are gray. Optimally reagents would be best stored in a no-sell bag (no reason to sell em). Almost sold some by accident a time or two when I went brain dead spam selling items from endless. Yea that would open up bag space and cut profits a bit so to compensate maybe reduce starting bag space by 5-10. I've spent over $30 so far with no regrets and if bag space was a bit cheaper id buy more so maybe that would increase revenue.
Love this game, good work

P.S. An ETA on forums for server downtime would be nice too. Thx

Comments

• Options
    AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    With the new update there won't even be a confirmation screen when selling greys/greens so I'd imagine it'll be pretty quick already.

Also, if you happen to sell something by accident, if you close the game instantly without leaving your inventory, when you restart the game all of your items will be
  • Options
    Yes but the confirmation is what saved me from selling the reagent. The quick game shutdown solution may not always work. Might have only worked before due to the item sell lag but they fixed that. Not saying Ill miss the confirmation warning. Just suggesting a no-sell space for reagents.
  • Options
    AlexV2xAlexV2x Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yeah that's understandable, also the shutdown solution worked long before the bug, since launch dare I say.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    the game shutdown option worked before the last update and was not due to lag. The question is now, will it work with the new update? I do like the idea of a separate bag for runes but this probably wont change anytime soon. I would be pretty mad if they reduced the bag space cuz people bought spaces before the runes because they were running out and if they take away from what I purchased out of need before the runes...This would upset many people.
  • Options
    Ok just threw in the removing 5-10 bag space option as an attempt to compromise with Glu for freeing up bag spaces used by reagents. I see your point though. Many end gamers dont save reagents. I'm sure there's a solution out there somewhere.

PS not everyone knows crashing the game can save miss sold items.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    No they don't but many people do and hopefully they find out when they join guilds and before they lose crucial items for game progress. I know I have done it a few times before I learned but I am glad I know now and always offer the information when I can.

*edit* just tested and the game shutdown trick still works :-)
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Could I suggest the selling still needs some fixing. Such as grouping greens and greys together. When you first open inventory have blue, purple and gold sorted together at the start, and after that all greens and greys.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hooters wrote: »
    Yes but the confirmation is what saved me from selling the reagent. The quick game shutdown solution may not always work. Might have only worked before due to the item sell lag but they fixed that. Not saying Ill miss the confirmation warning. Just suggesting a no-sell space for reagents.

Just for information. The Quick shutdown solution will always work and you dont have to be "Quick". Its nothing to do with lag. The game saves your actions to server when you close the inventory screen so even if you wait an hour and then shut down the game it will still work.
    The game saves at certen defined actions to prentend to much load on their servers. So same goes for all the maps, your actions are offline and not saves untill you finish the map/boss.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Just for information. The Quick shutdown solution will always work and you dont have to be "Quick". Its nothing to do with lag. The game saves your actions to server when you close the inventory screen so even if you wait an hour and then shut down the game it will still work.
    The game saves at certen defined actions to prentend to much load on their servers. So same goes for all the maps, your actions are offline and not saves untill you finish the map/boss.

If you ever wonder whether or not a particular action will save/load data go offline and try that action.
  • Options
    matknotmatknot Registered Users 2 Posts
    in all honesty regents should have their own bag, equipped items shouldn't count towards bag space(seperate equipment screen) and there should be a universal safe that we can access with all 3 characters for money regents maybe Armour skins and coins