Options

Olympous clan

ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
olympous clan is recruiting the top 25 we ordered 8000 gs minimum and make good vp extremists are not we please stop gs character name and tournament points accumulated !!!!

Comments

• Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    The google translate is strong in this one.
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Jajajajjajajaj so better help to do the next recluting post
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Shadowhits wrote: »
    olympous clan is recruiting the top 25 we ordered 8000 gs minimum and make good vp extremists are not we please stop gs character name and tournament points accumulated !!!!

For all those who copy&paste this in the google translator just to see it doen'st make sense anymore just use the following. I translate it to english 2.0 :

"The Guild Olympous[Either IOS, Android or Mac] is recruiting. We are ranked 25. We don't know if its All time GS-Rank or Tourney rank. We are sorry for that.
    We are searching for 8000+ GS players. Remind we are not Hardcore VP farmers although I'm not really sure of that.
    If interested please post your IGN, GS and accumulated VP. Thanks for reading. We look forward to see the new members of Olympous... to see the future of Olympous. Cheers.!"

Hi Shadowhits. I'm only good at doing endless. That also means I'm good at survival tournaments.

IGN: Sephrone
    Warrior: 11.5k GS
    Total: ~16k
    VP: about a half million in current survival (increasing)
  • Options
    I will sent you the invitation :)
  • Options
    Do you writhe worse your name? I can't sent you the invitation!
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Are you on Android? Because I use Android.
  • Options
    Jajaj noun we are in IOS but add to guerreros to your friend los he is my frien and he have a guild like olympous in android