Options

Game keeps crashing - getting very frustrated

Hello

I really enjoy playing this game, it's the sort of game I can play for a short while each day, and I look forward to playing it.

In the beginning, I would experience no crashes. However now, especially today, I have had 4 crashes. I can play for about 5 minutes, then randomly, the game crashes. I could be selling some items, upgrading something, even in the middle of a level, and the game would crash.

I am playing on a Nexus 7, and as far as I know, there should be no specifications' issues.

Please Glu, sort this out. It's not just me it's happening to. I know this has been complained about before, but I just wanted to voice my own complaint.

I don't want to stop playing this game because of these crashes.

Comments

• Options
    CooLTanGCooLTanG Registered Users 26 Posts
    its mainly dealing with Rings & Necklaces I think. Viewing them even on the end screen of a level sometimes can crash it. I'd recommend selling rings first too, then close and reopen inventory
  • Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    Reboot your device. It might help.
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Farazi wrote: »
    Reboot your device. It might help.

Hate to think I wasted a whole weekend thinking it was a GLU problem but, I did a hard reset (pressing home and power button at the same time for about 10 seconds) on my mini iPad and everything seems to be working fine now. Trying it on my iPhone now. Not sure if that will work on your Nexus or not.

Edit: Not sure why but, it doesn't work on my iPhone 5. Game crashes a few minutes in to game and I can not view any TAPJOY videos. Works fine on the pad, though. I can play and view videos from tapjoy. Strange!
  • Options
    Well, iPhone 5 is still crashing shortly after getting in to game, even after update. I have done the hard shutdaon and all that stuff. I think my game is corrupt somehow. Can I delete it and reinstall without losing my character?
  • Options
    FaraziFarazi Registered Users 31 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    Well, iPhone 5 is still crashing shortly after getting in to game, even after update. I have done the hard shutdaon and all that stuff. I think my game is corrupt somehow. Can I delete it and reinstall without losing my character?

I think you lose your characters if you delete the game, so I wouldn't risk it unless you're certain they won't get deleted. Maybe keeping a backup of the data can save them, but don't take my word for it. Ask Glu to be certain.
  • Options
    Craigster wrote: »

Just for an Update. This game is still crashing (Resets my iPhone 5) after a few minutes of play. Game is unplayable on my phone and the problem is only happening on this device on this game! Every other app works fine. Been this way over a month now!! Hope a fix is in the works!