Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

Comments

• SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    16 - T3 ("forgot the name")

Fiend, my brother
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Simple question but is there an easy way to tell the tier level of an item?
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Simple question but is there an easy way to tell the tier level of an item?

Memorize their looks or look up the lvl requirement.

@Spronk: Thank ya.
  • bigeasybigeasy Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm a lvl 25 Mage. Can't beat nian on normal. Still using a purple butcher wand from cyclops. He hasn't dropped a single soul shard or gold gear since the update.

Does he still drop this stuff? I need a new weapon bad. Any advice please Ty. :)
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    bigeasy wrote: »
    I'm a lvl 25 Mage. Can't beat nian on normal. Still using a purple butcher wand from cyclops. He hasn't dropped a single soul shard or gold gear since the update.

Does he still drop this stuff? I need a new weapon bad. Any advice please Ty. :)

Stuck on same with my monk who i want to get 10k with so im at 10k om mage and monk and atm 12500 on war
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    150k views and only 22 pages. What.The.Hell.
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    sergiu111 wrote: »
    150k views and only 22 pages. What.The.Hell.

Probaly just read front page then leave or no comment :)
  • 3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    Dear all,

I recently got Chief Gunthor's Gauntlets. A weapon with ATK, CC & IIF. Is that a considerably high level monk weapon the game has to offer or am I wasting my effort maxing it out?

Appreciate for the help. Cheers c(_)
    Dear all,

I recently got Chief Gunthor's Gauntlets. A weapon with ATK, CC & IIF. Is that a considerably high level monk weapon the game has to offer or am I wasting my effort maxing it out?

Appreciate for the help. Cheers c(_)

It's not the best weapon for monk but it's decent. You can lvl it to 15/15 and use it to farm gold lvl44 with ATK,CC, CD
    It's not the best weapon for monk but it's decent. You can lvl it to 15/15 and use it to farm gold lvl44 with ATK,CC, CD

I see. so the highest level weapon available is indeed up and until level 44 huh. Thanks for the assist =)
  • AfpittsAfpitts Registered Users 4 Posts
    Does anyone know why this new update. Still freezes on the upload screen. I backup in iCloud then deleted the old one and downloaded the new one and all while on wifi, also turned phone off and on and made sure there is nothing running in background!! Any help?
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

Max it. The only upgrade after that would be either Lotus Fists or The Mighty Mitts. And Lotus Fists aren't that great, so just max Chief Gunthlors gauntlets and farm endless for Mittens.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Hacking
    There is no hacking on this version of the game. There is no savegame.bin file. Look for hacks at your own risk because doing so is not advised on this forum as you'll most likely have your game stop working in future updates.

Could you please change this to something more accurate. Like..

Hacking
    This game is a hackers delight. It is very easy to do and nobody stops you. You can even win tournaments and be rewarded with great prizes for your efforts in hacking!
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    is it confirmed that LC doesn't drop unbreakable ring?

Any tips you can give warrior for endless? I am around 8800 with L44 purple sword and full unbreakable.
    I seem to get to 115 reliably but need pots to get to 120. Is it ok? I have hard time dealing with multiple cats. At level 120+ they take like 1/4 of my hp with 1 attack.

Btw would you start from 100 or 110 for godly? I guess i don't need to do 100-110 anymore. Especially considering that sometimes i can die there due to multiple cats / unlucky chain stun

One more unrelated question — does fortitude gear have higher HP than resolve if it have same GS?
    I wasn't able to check but i don't get why resolve is considered to be the best — i wouldn't mind having more hp instead of IIF.
    Lieto wrote: »
    is it confirmed that LC doesn't drop unbreakable ring?

Any tips you can give warrior for endless? I am around 8800 with L44 purple sword and full unbreakable.
    I seem to get to 115 reliably but need pots to get to 120. Is it ok? I have hard time dealing with multiple cats. At level 120+ they take like 1/4 of my hp with 1 attack.

Btw would you start from 100 or 110 for godly? I guess i don't need to do 100-110 anymore. Especially considering that sometimes i can die there due to multiple cats / unlucky chain stun

One more unrelated question — does fortitude gear have higher HP than resolve if it have same GS?
    I wasn't able to check but i don't get why resolve is considered to be the best — i wouldn't mind having more hp instead of IIF.

Legendary Hellboy does not drop unbreakable ring.

For warrior in endless, you just need to master parry. It's the best defensive skill in endless. Nothing else to it.

You start from 110 for godly.

Fortitude gear has the same HP/DEF as resolve. But most people consider resolve to be better because it gives you one extra gs. You know, it looks better.
  • LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    // Fortitude gear has the same HP/DEF as resolve //
    You just ruined my faith in humanity ><

GS is meant to "Represent a piece of equipment total power", how does items with same GS can have different item budget in terms of stats ><
    Lieto wrote: »
    // Fortitude gear has the same HP/DEF as resolve //
    You just ruined my faith in humanity ><

GS is meant to "Represent a piece of equipment total power", how does items with same GS can have different item budget in terms of stats ><

They don't have same gs. Resolve has one more.
    I think the concept is fortitude and resolve will have the same amount of hp and def. However, resolve has an extra IIF function which leads to higher GS.
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    but.. IIF at any amount is still 1 GS only.
  • The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hello there, am a bit new on this forum. I needed some help with the game, I have completed the game including legendary mode. I've managed to complete my godly armor so far but am left to complete my equipment with resolve ones, and am ain't finding that godly beserker ring, it would be very helpful if I could get some advice about it.
    Thanks
    The Saint wrote: »
    Hello there, am a bit new on this forum. I needed some help with the game, I have completed the game including legendary mode. I've managed to complete my godly armor so far but am left to complete my equipment with resolve ones, and am ain't finding that godly beserker ring, it would be very helpful if I could get some advice about it.
    Thanks

Type "sv_cheats 1" in your console command which can be opened by learning how to do so.
    Type "sv_cheats 1" in your console command which can be opened by learning how to do so.

Thank you for replying, but I really didn't get the answer!
    The Saint wrote: »
    Thank you for replying, but I really didn't get the answer!

Alright, here's how you do it. Go to options --> advanced and tick "Enable developer console". After this, press the ~ which is under your Esc button and type in the newly popped window "sv_cheats 1".

Btw, I'm not talking about ew3. kthxbye
  • guacamoleguacamole Registered Users 26 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    ~Legendary Mode~
    Demon Champion (eye/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai).
    They also drops from the 1st 3 areas in the last map Calth (Wolf Fang Pass - Donstadt).
    Soulshard drops from Nian. He's good to farm for Heart as well if you can beat him.
    1 soulshard appeared before in Ning Yuan, but repeated farming for days yield no result, so it's not suggested to farm for soulshard there.
    Eye through heart drops anywhere from Devil Forest to Temple Secret Chamber.
    Dragon's Neck is best place to farm for eye/blood, and The Dragon's Tail for Heart.

Leg nian drop rate for demon champ soulshard is very low. I get 2x as many gold weapons it seems than soulshards. i know, it's good item so SHOULD be slow. My question is, is there another place that this drops? What level in tower do you have to be to get demon champion soulshard? What about higher levels in that map before hellboy?
    guacamole wrote: »
    Leg nian drop rate for demon champ soulshard is very low. I get 2x as many gold weapons it seems than soulshards. i know, it's good item so SHOULD be slow. My question is, is there another place that this drops? What level in tower do you have to be to get demon champion soulshard? What about higher levels in that map before hellboy?
    Demon champion's soulshard drops in between floors 85-95( may be 100 as well). Before hellboy I don't think u'll be getting any soulshards but yes there is good possibility of obtaining other reagents till heart.
    Alright, here's how you do it. Go to options --> advanced and tick "Enable developer console". After this, press the ~ which is under your Esc button and type in the newly popped window "sv_cheats 1".

Btw, I'm not talking about ew3. kthxbye
    O ok, I thought so.
    Is endless good for demon price soulshards? More often I get gold gears rather than gold reagents. And I couldn't have missed it during checkpoints since I only keep my eyes peeled for gold stuffs (gears & reagents) when it comes to netherborn and endless...
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Is endless good for demon price soulshards? More often I get gold gears rather than gold reagents. And I couldn't have missed it during checkpoints since I only keep my eyes peeled for gold stuffs (gears & reagents) when it comes to netherborn and endless...

Nothing is good for those, but endless is the best.. Looted a lot of those and still need like 3x more..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • jhenyk2jhenyk2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I love to play this great game everyday , thank you so much guys!

Well apparently it does. I've found most of my soul shards in endless.