Options

Who gave spider queen heroine?

RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
First off love that the selling bug was fixed. Very smooth. And of course looking forward to the future updates.

I did not see in the patch notes though that spider queen now eats crack between fights. With mage before she was a cream puff. Now i gotta be on my toes. And thats cool, no prob with that. But with warrior and monk shes a true nightmare now.

Why wasnt it in patch notes that you were increasing difficulty of an already challenging stage for most people.

And there are threads already starting with this.....wth is up with the hackers winning tourney. Improved hacker detection?

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    That's what happen when there's many players saying how easy the spider is with mage.

Glu do not like their players having an easy life.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    That's what happen when there's many players saying how easy the spider is with mage.

yup i get the increase for mage. But now it just scrèws warrior and monk. Also there was no mention in patch notes about it. Why the hell cant yall just have ONE update where you introduce some good stuff (selling fix) and not try to sneak in gameplay that you know will upset people (spider queen). I dont understand it. One step forward and two steps back on every single update.

If you just woulda fixed the bugs and hacking and not changed any stages or gameplay this would have been a smash hit update.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    They are supposed to be rolling back the hardness to pre 1.2. Guess that only applies to first 3 kingdoms. Ice kingdom is way beyond the required gs is says is needed.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    No no, you got it all wrong.
    Last patch was a bug, it behave like a normal monster that get knock around with any skill attack. And now it been fix.

As a miniboss, it normal for them to be unstoppable while attacking. However, as a mini-boss, if you hit it while it's not attacking, you can still knock it down.
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    Still a walk in the park with monk...
    Just remeber to have 3 orbs and put in a few normal hits when he spawns -> Vaj'ra -> normal punches till he gets up -> Vortex -> normal punches till he gets up -> (now you SHOULD have 3 orbs) -> fists and he should be deader than death.
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    Heero wrote: »
    Still a walk in the park with monk...
    Just remeber to have 3 orbs and put in a few normal hits when he spawns -> Vaj'ra -> normal punches till he gets up -> Vortex -> normal punches till he gets up -> (now you SHOULD have 3 orbs) -> fists and he should be deader than death.

You still can knock it down with Vortex while it getting up? Don't seem to work for my monk.
  • Options
    They never said that queen was bugged. I believe she was intentionally just made harder. Her stagger point has been raised and she has two moves i have never seen before. One them being this new spinning move. Mebbe i was just lucky and she never perfomed them on me. Either way they made a challenging stage even harder and the recommended gs is still 7500.

And heero i use that exact method of attack when i reach her. You must have incredible luck with crits on her. When i finish with fists ive only got her to mebbe 25% health and still gotta run around till rage is done with cooldown. If she catches me with everything on cooldown its usually 2 hits and bye bye monk. Ive tried her 4 times with monk today and everytime she gets ahold of me and killed me. Only time i beat her is when i use a pot or a revive. And im not burning anymore of those on her when the drops arent worth it. And my monk is at 11k gs.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I don't even play that stage anymore. Not even for dailies.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I don't even play that stage anymore. Not even for dailies.
    yeah i only tried with monk today out of boredom. I usually only do it with mage and thats only if all other dailies are done and im bored. Minus lotus tower daily. That place is just worthless and not worth the tickets. Stupid tickets.
  • Options
    Also just saw i misspelled heroin. Ill blame glu. That works for me lol.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I thought you originally meant heroism as in super powers. Did you mean heroin as in the drug?? :)
  • Options
    HeeroHeero Registered Users 51 Posts
    *Void - Not while she's getting up, but you do get a sec after she's up and starts to attack, thats when you use vortex to knock her on her ***

*Rentoc - Cant say that I have as I down her 9/10 runs still
    .:CAARNAGE:.
    <Ex0duS>
  • Options
    pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    my guildmate found a vortex blade in legendary frostbite cave , guess godlies are possble ...
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    why did they try to hide this!? she is obviously insanely difficult. I mean c'mon I have a 12k gs warrior and she is incredibly difficult i even have some purple runes now. this needs to be fixed because I can already feel that this is going to be as frustrating as bosses only dropping one reagent.
  • Options
    LordeyLordey Registered Users 11 Posts

Bunch dumb a s s ignorant arrogant braggarts that do not no how to keep their f u k I n mouth shuts always ruining a good thing.
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Spider Queen is a joke atm so is hunter. They crit me for 9dmg!!!! I was AFK during a Queen/hunter fight and my parry abillity killed them off and i had 90%hp left
  • Options
    radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Spider Queen is a joke atm so is hunter. They crit me for 9dmg!!!! I was AFK during a Queen/hunter fight and my parry abillity killed them off and i had 90%hp left

try playing spider queen right now on legendary with your warrior, and if you beat her tell me about what runes you have. the last time you played must've been before the hot fix where she couldn't damage anyone at all.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

Pros and Cons to every character class. Mage has an advantage here but Warrior does better in endless....

A mage can hit the spider with the the tail end of an erruption and she falls down. That gives a mage time to hit again and recharge mana. The fight is mostly repeating that same tactic along with occasional position resets.
  • Options
    rewand wrote: »
    Pros and Cons to every character class. Mage has an advantage here but Warrior does better in endless....

A mage can hit the spider with the the tail end of an erruption and she falls down. That gives a mage time to hit again and recharge mana. The fight is mostly repeating that same tactic along with occasional position resets.

It's no longer work. You cant knock down miniboss while it getting up or attacking, unless your attack is very very powerful.

So you knock it down once,
    High Chance of it to get up and start attacking, cant be knock down. so you have to survive its combo attack.

Or try to stay far away from it, that way it wont start attacking after it getting up. And try to knock it down while it walking.
  • Options
    rewand wrote: »

yeah cant knock down anymore. And as to your statement of pros and cons to every class. That might make sense if your characters shared loot. But they do not. So characters should be balanced to handle any situation on their own.

The updated spider queen is just barely manageable with mage right now. With warrior and monk its just a joke. Now this is assuming no pots are used, as no stage should REQUIRE you spend gems on pots to beat it. When i use pots i can beat her with any class of course, but that is not right.