Offerings Tournament = 18/04/14 - Thankyou!

Thanks for doing an all offerings tournament!!!

Iron God * 10 = 1,000 VP
Silver God * 10 = 3,000 VP
God of Gold * 10 = ?? VP
God of Crafting * 10 = 3,000 VP
God of Runes * 10 = ?? VP
Ancestor God * 10 = ?? VP

Ancestor God (wow... a new one)

Edit: ack... I made a typo on the subject with "=" and cant edit or delete it...

Comments

• radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Thanks for doing an all offerings tournament!!!

Iron God * 10 = 1,000 VP
    Silver God * 10 = 3,000 VP
    God of Gold * 10 = ?? VP
    God of Crafting * 10 = 3,000 VP
    God of Runes * 10 = ?? VP
    Ancestor God * 10 = ?? VP

Ancestor God (wow... a new one)

Edit: ack... I made a typo on the subject with "=" and cant edit or delete it...
    where did u get that info from?
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Yay, a pay to win...
    (Sarcasm)
    Jewelz
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    at least those who have horded thousands of tokens for such an event can now use them all.. (and get 20 tokens as a reward as many have pointed out...)

The info came from personal testing in game. If anyone has info on the ones I missed I will add them.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    This isnt PTW sneezing and the fact alone you just said that shows how idiotic you are, the person who wins this will be the person whos had top 5/10/50 finishes in tournaments and guild placings saved up the craft/rune/silver tokens, whos went for months without using there tokens. Sounds like you werent bright enough to do that

Again glu provides what the majority ask for and the minority vomit more "sarcasm" up
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Although i'm not going to benefit from the offering tournament because i spent all of mine, im still happy for all the people that got to blow all their offerings. It probably feels like someone lifted the sky off your back, lol.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    I spent 1300 offering around = 250.000 vp.. Not bad :-)
  • VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    Although i'm not going to benefit from the offering tournament because i spent all of mine, im still happy for all the people that got to blow all their offerings. It probably feels like someone lifted the sky off your back, lol.
    Definitely! I got some good stuff too! I won't be waiting to spend them again...
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    God of Runes
    If im not too confusing, the last patch it only has purple rune as the best rune. But now it has GOLD RUNE :O and worst is blue :D

Many of our guild member got gold, but for me, with 110 token, i got none :P
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    God of Runes
    If im not too confusing, the last patch it only has purple rune as the best rune. But now it has GOLD RUNE :O and worst is blue :D

Many of our guild member got gold, but for me, with 110 token, i got none :P

This is correct :) It used to be green, blue and purple. Now it is blue, purple and gold.
  • MorimMorim Registered Users 16 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    This is correct :) It used to be green, blue and purple. Now it is blue, purple and gold.

Staaaap! You are going to make me buy gems!
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Morim wrote: »
    Staaaap! You are going to make me buy gems!

I would suspect the gold rate to be well under 10%, blue around 60%+ and purple 30%
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    I love You moloch xD