Update - Kingdom Rebalance

MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
Hello Warriors,

Per your feedback, the kingdom 1-3 difficulty has been rebalanced to be back to near where it was pre-1.2. Runes are far less important, but you will still need them for the Fire Tower and Kingdom 4. And they won't hurt in the old kingdoms ;)

We have also updated the God of Runes to no longer have green runes, and gold runes have been added to the drop table.

And yes, we just noticed the text still says "Uncommon, Rare and Epic" for God of Runes. It should say "Rare, Epic and Legendary" :)
Prev134

Comments

• mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I love you?
    ;)
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    I love you?

All you need is love~
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    Now when can we play?? Is still down??
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Haha. You guys made the ice kingdom a little too easy. She only does 9 damage in legendary mode now? Really?
    http://i.imgur.com/sPEJBdH.jpg
    I let her attack me for a solid ten minutes because I was laughing so hard at how she does no damage now...
    xD
    Jewelz
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I don't love you, MOLOCH. I kind of hate you, TBH.

But tell the Development Team i said Thank You:)
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    Haha. You guys made the ice kingdom a little too easy. She only does 9 damage in legendary mode now? Really?
    I let her attack me for a solid ten minutes because I was laughing so hard at how she does no damage now...
    xD

Please do not complain. I like it.
  • SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    xD

This cannot be right... The minions in the ice dungeon deal 3 damage, semibosses deal 6, and the final spider queen does only 9 damage? Is this only happening to me? I find it hilarious.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZG3Ersd.jpg
    Jewelz
    This cannot be right... The minions in the ice dungeon deal 3 damage, semibosses deal 6, and the final spider queen does only 9 damage? Is this only happening to me? I find it hilarious.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZG3Ersd.jpg

O.o Enjoy some easy farming for now. That is an unexpected bug :p
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Well the 4th Kingdom Legendary mode got nerf too, the spider only did around 163 dmg when no ice resist. my monk can stand there and take every hit and still kill. EVERY HIT, NO DODGE :D
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Same for lotus tower lol
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • AlonzoAlonzo Registered Users 5 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Same for lotus tower lol

Shhhhhh! Wait till I beat it lol
  • GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Good job GLU! :-)
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Same for lotus tower lol
    >.>
    <.<
    *sigh*
    Enjoy! For now... :p
  • InsomniackInsomniack Registered Users 13 Posts
    U do take damage in lotus tower, it's just substantially less due to fire resist playing a huge part in how much u take. You make take a lot less damage from npcs but the bosses health on wave 50 for example is godly high. I just simply ran out of time with my almost 12k gs warrior.
  • dnumyarrajedodnumyarrajedo Registered Users 6 Posts
    xD
    dont complane that the 4th kingdom is too easy...besides if you will see the recommendation 7500 GS that will explain that with ur 11k-12k GS you only get 9damage from the boss.sorry for bad english
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    okay so after bashing my 5.2k gems last night on god of runes coz you guys failed to gave my rewards last tourney, besides all the green runes i got from those spin, You * do this update? i will be sending apple a refund coz now i feel that i have been robbed
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    BlazeCooL wrote: »
    okay so after bashing my 5.2k gems last night on god of runes coz you guys failed to gave my rewards last tourney, besides all the green runes i got from those spin, You fckin do this update? i will be sending apple a refund coz now i feel that i have been robbed

You using up all your 5.2 gems on offerings before the update is your own fault noone elses.
    ;)
  • AfpittsAfpitts Registered Users 4 Posts
    Still having same issue not loading. I have done everything under the sun to make sure it was properly loaded.
  • BlazeCooLBlazeCooL Registered Users 33 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    You using up all your 5.2 gems on offerings before the update is your own fault noone elses.

so let say you buy a 60 inch tv for full price, few hours later, it went on sale. would it be my fault to ask for a refund?
  • xFINATICxFINATIC Registered Users 8 Posts
    Wish i was in ther to enjoy all of these awesome updates.:(
    iPhone 4.(7.1iOS) suck
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    O.o Enjoy some easy farming for now. That is an unexpected bug :p

Thanks a lot sneezingcat.
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Aumenten el drop de el deificó
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    xFINATIC wrote: »
    Wish i was in ther to enjoy all of these awesome updates.:(
    iPhone 4.(7.1iOS) suck

Down for maintenance, AGAIN! Looks like they are fixing the bugs that didn't generate them any money. Amazing how fast they move on those bugs, isn't it? Not too sure this wasn't an "intentional" bug just to let us feel good briefly. Don't know about you but I wasn't getting any good drops in the 4th kingdom even though I was able to beat it for a while!
    Wow. Guys, look how fast they moved in to fix bugs like this! But of course, people with iPhone 4/4s still have to wait! See how much Glû wants their money?
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    So why exactly is there server mait. again this morning?
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Oh wow some of you are complaining that its to easy youa dot know when to keep quiet lol
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Because spider queen is only doing 10 damage.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Because spider queen is only doing 10 damage.

I dont really see how it is too easy. My mage has 9700 gs with a purple butcher weapon, and it still takes 5 minutes to kill beat that level, even with spider doing 150 damage. I actually almost died because a laser from a purple butcher weapon does like 10% health. That thing is overpowered.

On top of that, eruption no longer knocks it down. So that spider is INSANE.
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm not complaining i just want to know what the * is going on! I agree with Ultra tho, its funny how fast they fixed this "bug"
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Oh wow some of you are complaining that its to easy youa dot know when to keep quiet lol
    Yup. People need to keep there mouths shut. Look how long they take to fix bugs that are hurting us. Take advantage when a bug is actually helping you. They will catch it eventually on their own, no need to help them.
This discussion has been closed.