Options

Rebalance question...

So pre 1.2 I could kill Leg Nian...can't remember my damage, but with some blocks, etc I was able to kill it. Post 1.2 I couldn't kill Leg Nian for anything. Equiped Resist lightning on 3 pieces of gear and 3 damage runes on the rest. Ended up doing 202 damage a hit at lvl 46, 1463gs sword with 5000+gs total. Rebalanced 1.3 says its supposed to be back to the way it was, but now I'm doing 143 damage and still can't kill Leg Nian. Since Leg Nian was my 'silver' token boss that I was able to farm for 3 days before 1.2 I haven't gotten a silver token since. I don't have the 10 to whatever gems to try to keep swapping out runes to see if it helps, but according to the post isn't the Rebalance supposed to have fixed this? and not made it worse? Unless it's just me and I'm missing something. Any ideas or answers would be helpful.

(I am farming L Cyc for a better weapon.. 0/153 so far)

Thanks,
Icepaw

Comments

• Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    i killed Lnian with lev 31 purple 2\3 stars lev 15
    i just farmed Lhb for dpss and it was easy, 25-35 sec per kill like it was back then
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Icepaw wrote: »
    So pre 1.2 I could kill Leg Nian...can't remember my damage, but with some blocks, etc I was able to kill it. Post 1.2 I couldn't kill Leg Nian for anything. Equiped Resist lightning on 3 pieces of gear and 3 damage runes on the rest. Ended up doing 202 damage a hit at lvl 46, 1463gs sword with 5000+gs total. Rebalanced 1.3 says its supposed to be back to the way it was, but now I'm doing 143 damage and still can't kill Leg Nian. Since Leg Nian was my 'silver' token boss that I was able to farm for 3 days before 1.2 I haven't gotten a silver token since. I don't have the 10 to whatever gems to try to keep swapping out runes to see if it helps, but according to the post isn't the Rebalance supposed to have fixed this? and not made it worse? Unless it's just me and I'm missing something. Any ideas or answers would be helpful.

(I am farming L Cyc for a better weapon.. 0/153 so far)

Thanks,
    Icepaw

I have the same problem Ice. I could "Farm" LN before first update. Rarely beat him after that and still can't beat him after the most recent update even though my overall GS has increased by at least 400. Something is wrong if this is suppose to be back to the original but, I am not sure what it is.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Able to kill lhb in seconds since they put it back to old way, and tbh with my set up thats how it should be. Can now go back to levelling my other characters now :-)
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Before they "fixed" the levels "back to where they were", I was killing Legendary Hellboy in about 30-35 seconds, at the quickest. Using the same gear since said "fix" it rarely takes me over 20 seconds now. Levels have defiantly been adjusted.